This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGVu30jVYAEi7ts

Fernando looks just like Ray Allen :lol:

I think Dybala is the #1 for Barcelona to go after. He’s groomed and ready to bond with Messi before the WC. Dembele is too young. Mbappe is a RM fan and I don’t see Griezman coming either.

but money talks as we’ve seen :nerd:

Last edited:
I want Dyabala man.

What a time to be a PSG fan... that excitement those fans feel I could imagine... awesome stuff to see as a futbol fan you just gotta love it. Futbol is the greatest sport ever. period.

The Bale talk seems to be here to stay for the moment...:nerd:

Even though I'm scared about his ankles,would still take dude as the new no.7 in a heartbeat. Gonna need Zizou to opt in on the full youth and French movement and get Mbappe and Dembee

Week away from the start of PL

I want this slightly new gunners squad to do well, but this is not a world class squad ready for the CL. We will always be the squad with B+ talent. Probably gonna spend most of the season watching Serie A.

I really hope wenger signs a cazorla replacement or a defensive midfielder. If not its gonna be the same season again :smh: ..That Sevilla game the other day made it so obvious

Qatar and Paris really aren't sparing ANY expense for this transfer man,supposedly they're planning on lighting up the Eiffel tower in Brazil colors as well as playing some Brazilian music during the unveiling :lol:

Not mad one bit though,they can milk it as much as they want. They pulled off the biggest transfer since Ron to Los Blancos

I really hope wenger signs a cazorla replacement or a defensive midfielder. If not its gonna be the same season again :smh: ..That Sevilla game the other day made it so obvious

I'm convinced it IS gonna be the same season again. Another season of GEMS from ArsenalfanTV too

"When a country owns a club, everything is possible"

"its beyond calculation, beyond rationality"

giphy.gif

The Bale talk seems to be here to stay for the moment...:nerd:

Even though I'm scared about his ankles,would still take dude as the new no.7 in a heartbeat. Gonna need Zizou to opt in on the full youth and French movement and get Mbappe and Dembee

I'd rather have Bale take no.10 and Griezmann take no.7 :D

rolaholic rolaholic in most of the reports I read Dembele would have just been a plan B to M'bappe, didn't catch anything myself that RM are targeting both in the window. Zizou is stocked with too many forwards as it is with Asensio and also Isco's more advanced role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom