This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB TO JESUSSS!!!!

Danilo made that goal though pressing and winning the ball back before hand nice stuff

I think I'm going to get Ibra on last seasons shirt since they wore them at the end of the 15-16 season.

And Neymar on this seasons

But definitely gotta get the shirts on discount. Nike authentic with name sets are $194 now :smh:

Nike trying to eat too from this Neymar transfer

Guys hear me out on this, let's say in 15 years cloning is possible, I wonder if teams will have clauses in players contracts that allow them first right to the clone, or should the the player be a free agent. With all thats going genetic engineering, its unlimited, can see teams creating their own players, idk.

Guys hear me out on this, let's say in 15 years cloning is possible, I wonder if teams will have clauses in players contracts that allow them first right to the clone, or should the the player be a free agent. With all thats going genetic engineering, its unlimited, can see teams creating their own players, idk.
:emoji_thinking:

pass me whatever you're smoking please :lol:

To answer the question, I doubt it.

"Barcelona was much more than a challenge, it was the dream of a child who play with those stars through the video game."

"I arrived at Catalonia when I was 21 years old, filled with challenges. I can still remember my first days in the club, sharing the changing room with idols like Messi, [Victor] Valdes, Xavi [Hernadez], [Andres] Iniesta, [Carles] Puyol, [Gerard] Pique, [Sergio] Busquets and many others."

"Waiting my turn to play in a club that's 'more than a club.' Barcelona is a nation that represents Catalonia."

Neymar also singled out Messi, saying he was honoured to play alongside a footballer of his stature.

"I had the honour of playing with the best athlete I've ever seen in my life and I'm sure that I will never see another one like him while I'm alive. Leo Messi became my friend in and out of the pitch. It was an honour to play with you," Neymar said.

"I made a trio with Messi and Suarez that made history. Conquered everything an athlete can conquer. Lived unforgettable moments! Lived in a city that's more than a city, it's a homeland.

"I love Barcelona and I love Catalonia. But an athlete (me) needs challenges."

:smokin
it's been real.

"Barcelona was much more than a challenge, it was the dream of a child who play with those stars through the video game."

"I arrived at Catalonia when I was 21 years old, filled with challenges. I can still remember my first days in the club, sharing the changing room with idols like Messi, [Victor] Valdes, Xavi [Hernadez], [Andres] Iniesta, [Carles] Puyol, [Gerard] Pique, [Sergio] Busquets and many others."

"Waiting my turn to play in a club that's 'more than a club.' Barcelona is a nation that represents Catalonia."

Neymar also singled out Messi, saying he was honoured to play alongside a footballer of his stature.

"I had the honour of playing with the best athlete I've ever seen in my life and I'm sure that I will never see another one like him while I'm alive. Leo Messi became my friend in and out of the pitch. It was an honour to play with you," Neymar said.

"I made a trio with Messi and Suarez that made history. Conquered everything an athlete can conquer. Lived unforgettable moments! Lived in a city that's more than a city, it's a homeland.

"I love Barcelona and I love Catalonia. But an athlete (me) needs challenges."

:smokin
it's been real.

Bro what you think about us getting Iñigo Martinez?

inigo would be a great pickup
all CL squads need 4 CB's they can rely on. he would be our 4th...

his realease clause is 26 million...would be a very smart decision.
his la liga experience would hold us down in the business end of the season when we need to rest our starting defenders
having him and mascherano's experience will help us a lot.

and did you see the schedule for next season?
very late clasico which is looking like it will be the deciding factor on who wins la liga... and it's at the camp nou

if we wouldn't have dropped points on just one of those bottom half teams that we lost to we wouldve had the league won. it's crazy to think that one game against alaves or real sociedad is the reason why we lost the league last season so shoring up the defence is most important.

how soon will dudes start saying the neymar transfer was an L?
blame the lack of talent? will he get exposed, in ligue 1?

how soon did ppl get on pogba and Man U about that fee?

inigo would be a great pickup
all CL squads need 4 CB's they can rely on. he would be our 4th...

his realease clause is 26 million...would be a very smart decision.
his la liga experience would hold us down in the business end of the season when we need to rest our starting defenders
having him and mascherano's experience will help us a lot.

and did you see the schedule for next season?
very late clasico which is looking like it will be the deciding factor on who wins la liga... and it's at the camp nou

if we wouldn't have dropped points on just one of those bottom half teams that we lost to we wouldve had the league won. it's crazy to think that one game against alaves or real sociedad is the reason why we lost the league last season so shoring up the defence is most important.

I'm not as worried about our defense as i am our midfield. We need to pick up a quality midfielder soon.

I would like to see him get a full year under his belt at PSG before people start getting at him. There's always that transition period.

that won't happen because neymar will def produce way more than pogba did his first season.
it's league one...the league is poor. neymar will flourish with ease.

there's a reason why when picking the golden boot winner, goals scored in france eaqual less points than they do in the major euro leagues

not to mention all those clutch goals Sergio Ramos had to either tie or win RM the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom