This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do this is Argentina as well. After Boca fans threw a smoke bomb on the field during a Copa Libertadores match against River, they were forced to play several home matches with no crowd. It was weird as hell watching those matches, they felt like practice scrimmages.
Yeah it's strange to watch those matches on tv with a completely empty stadium. It doesn't happen that much but throwing things onto the pitch is pretty much a guaranteed way to result in that. Whether it's bananas, firecrackers or even smoke bombs or flares.

You don't see too many racist incidents in Argentine footy. A lot of violence though, too many instances of murder between supporter groups :smh:

Last edited:
[thread="652424"] [/thread]
you got it, hypebeasts will be all over them like flies on [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

if they were low top(as they should be) and had laces, I think a lot more people would try and cop....thus making it harder
I can see it now... beasts rockin' Predator boots casually... :x  :lol:
man don't get me started, I would go on a long rant >:

If you remember the OG predator logo you should get a chance to buy a pair before the beast.

Audio sounding like someone downloaded a 64 kbps track on morpheus
laugh.gif

announcers are way too loud

atletico getting straight bullied right now

so are my ears

Last edited:
[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom