This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Nikes 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I don't even know what's going on. He dropped some long teaser that sounds good but the quality is like when music is played in a car with the doors closed.

I don't get it, is nikes supposed to be good? Like I get it, the visuals are nice, but wtf is going on as far as the audio

I don't get it, is nikes supposed to be good? Like I get it, the visuals are nice, but wtf is going on as far as the audio
I didn't even wanna say anything about nikes. Joint is trash. Song just sounds like a bunch of random moments put together

Yeah. :lol:

I wouldn't say it's trash (beat was nice) but song is all over the place. Video is even more out there. He on that Kanye "It's art" *****.

I mean, I'm not going to lie, I enjoy the song but it really does seem muddled with ideas and scenes. Intentional? Idk. As far as the video, I stand by my initial impression of it and it's damb amazing. Please don't compare this to Kanye though, ain't no naked waxed Donald Trumps and Bill Cosbys

I like it, song has a lot of themes on what we deem as pleasure and the glamour we put on it, but most what we seek for really has no substance or soul to it
Also liking the voice changes

Had to look up the lyrics to fully understand it though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom