This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Frank can drop a sleeper album (Blonde did not have that main stream appeal) and then come thru on song of the year. Dude can do all things.

On a sidenote- I'm still hoping for a CDQ of Endless

Listened to half of the blonded radio on Apple Music. It went from migos to Celine dion to isley bros to prince [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Frank can drop a sleeper album (Blonde did not have that main stream appeal) and then come thru on song of the year. Dude can do all things.

On a sidenote- I'm still hoping for a CDQ of Endless

Serious question, did Channel Orange have mainstream appeal ? Aside from Thinkin Bout You?

And to who said he needs to tour, I 100% agree. All the festivals he is playing have a meh line up overall, and idk how his show would be as a festival headliner anyway. Considering panorama though for a day just to see him.

Last edited:
Serious question, did Channel Orange have mainstream appeal ? Aside from Thinkin Bout You?

I think it did. Pyramids, Lost , Super Rich Kids.. I think those could have been radio hits.

Songs like Ivy, Nights, Self Control.. I don't think Blonde would get any radio play.

I think it did. Pyramids, Lost , Super Rich Kids.. I think those could have been radio hits.

Songs like Ivy, Nights, Self Control.. I don't think Blonde would get any radio play.

Maybe you're right. But don't talk about Nights like that. That song is perfect in every way! Lol

Whoa, I was not throwing shade.. I really enjoy Blonde (it was one of the albums I actually bought last year).

Nights is one of my fav joints on that album.

Alls I was saying is that I don't think it'd get any radio play.

Last edited:
Recently re-listened to Blonde, and man, it's at least a 9.

So beautiful. Hard to really call Migos or Future good music when Frank is doing things like Blonde.

Whoa, I was not throwing shade.. I really enjoy Blonde (it was one of the albums I actually bought last year).

Nights is one of my fav joints on that album.

Alls I was saying is that I don't think it'd get any radio play.
Nah I know, 

I was just sayin in general breh. 

Frank, if you're reading this... please do a tour!!
nerd.gif

"I see (C) both sides like Chanel" :smokin

Edit: I just caught on to the 2nd meaning behind that lol.....clever Frank, very clever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom