This Guy Is Giving NTers a Bad Name! Vol. "These NTers be actin' up..." @FrancoisKillJoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this seems to be a DMV assemble thread, checking in from College Park...

Last edited:
Page after page of ethers and lulz.

Been inactive for a while since school and 3 jobs took over my life... Glad I came back when I did.
laugh.gif

Only had limited interaction with JS. But from the info he dropped on a brotha from the gov't jobs thread and seeing what he's doing in his brother's memory (RIP), can def confirm he's got a good head on his shoulders.
Your name is just "yeah" 
laugh.gif

caught me off guard, did not expect 

just read the first page. no idea what's going on, but OP...lemme know next time you play there. I played there once with my boys like a year ago...just wanna see where I stack up.

im here to watch the fight between two men who probably dont really know how to fight

inb4 lmp

Post your address there Mr. I Make Fake NT Accounts To Try and Validate My Stupid Ignorant/Racist Opinions. Go back to the Wrestling Ring and play with little boys.

If you are on my drive out to Alabama or Sacramento....we can "meet up for a drink" and I will post that about you.

You don't get one of these for "not knowing how to fight"

View media item 387986

This is no humble brag or boasting about something I'm not proud of...but Club is the epitome of the lame cynical NTer who does nothing in real life, but feels the need to over compensate for his lack of fortitude (both mental/physical/and probably testicular) by putting down others.

You are weak like 7 days* Bis!

This guy Frankie is still ghost and declined the challenge for even two on two versus PowerBallin' and Myself.

Shout out to a REAL NTer and a cool *** guy JumpmanKB! It was a pleasure linking up in DC and chopping it up about life/work and connecting the dots. Wish I was staying in the area longer, but I'll be in touch.

Happy Mother's Day!

Been inactive for a while since school and 3 jobs took over my life... Glad I came back when I did. :lol:

Only had limited interaction with JS. But from the info he dropped on a brotha from the gov't jobs thread and seeing what he's doing in his brother's memory (RIP), can def confirm he's got a good head on his shoulders.

Good looking out my man, and yes...some of these cornballs like Club just try to front and stunt on the WWW and offers no real value or substance.

Like, what do you do for the community to think that your ignorant opinion holds any weight?

My am just a better/more positive individual and it gets under your skin that people actually like me and my mentality on here....so you resort to shade throwing and insults to overcompensate for your insecurities. You are a sad joke of a human being.

I'll put you in a figure-four leg lock or a sharp shooter anyday and make you wish you had multiple accounts to run to your assistance! :rofl:

Man some of y'all hype yourselves up to be basketball gods. I don't know any of you but I doubt half of y'all are as good as you think.
I believe Jesus is good though. Dude always kept it real on here.
For some reason I feel like you'd be really good at basketball... I don't know why, but I just feel it 
laugh.gif

That's why 99.9% of the folks on here clowning PowerBallin'.....if they played him would lose and I would put my money on him. And it's not like we are even friends like that. I have seen him one time randomly in the last 10 years.

We didn't even like each other in High School. PB will confirm that!
roll.gif
wait you know Wayne?!?!?!? You gotta share these stories with me when you get here!
im here to watch the fight between two men who probably dont really know how to fight

inb4 lmp
I'll be his corner man and get Uriah to show him a few things 
smokin.gif

For some reason I feel like you'd be really good at basketball... I don't know why, but I just feel it 
laugh.gif

wait you know Wayne?!?!?!? You gotta share these stories with me when you get here!
I'll be his corner man and get Uriah to show him a few things 
smokin.gif

I broke it all down to Jumpmankb (once again, a cool *** dude) as we had a couple beers and food at Comet Ping Pong in DC....which is also a dope low key spot a lot of folks don't know about it. Top 5 Pizza spots in all of the District in my humble opinion. He was a really cool, laid back humble guy....awesome traits and he is from NY like me so that doesn't hurt!

Yeah, Wayne and I went to the same school...I just refused to speak about it on here or publicly as I know NT and there sheep/snowball mentality. A lot of folks just don't like PB for his technique or delivery or maybe his attitude...which is fine and they are entitled to that notion. I hadn't seen him since 2003 or so and ran into him back in 2010 on the random when I went to play ball with my girl's coworkers at Quantico Marine Base. Only wrinkle was that I was finally able to make it because I didn't have to commute my 160 mile round trip to work as I just left DLA and just got out of jail (on house arrest).

I showed up to Quantico that day to punish these dudes who were talking reckless (like Frankie or Club) on the internet...like I was scared to show up or something. I have a 160 mile commute, play work softball, am raising a three year old who is not mine and tending a Puerto Rican woman.....yeah playing ball with a bunch of jarhead muscle heads who can't ball is high on my list.

PB and myself were supposed to play against each other many times back in the day, but we lived on different sides of town and we actually coveted the same girl (who was probably the baddest in our High School...think Diamond from Players Club and she worked at FootLocker). We played with many of same local guys and players. Kendall Marshall used to play at the local Aquatics Center and his dude was an a**hole. He was nice, but was playing with us when he was in 5th Grade and we were in HIgh School.

So back to 2010 and Quantico....I pull up and see some of my old lady's lame coworkers and of all people I see PB! That was awesome and all he said was.....what the hell happened to you (referring to my ankle bracelet)? I chuckled and we played ball. He was on my team and it was great to see the guy after almost 10 years. Needless to say those "tough CPU chatting Marines" made any more ignorant jokes and got the message rather quickly not to take my kindess for weakness....and to not talk slick on Facebook and try to mack on my woman while I am locked up. I hear everything and make examples out of liars, cheaters, and thieves.

Cheers!

:smokin :rofl:

I can just imagine some dude at work in the breakroom getting heated about a sports discussion then ripping off his shirt and pants to reveal a bball uni.

I still have this horrible habbit :smh: Ill be 31 on Sept 16 and there hasnt been a day since 6th grade summer league basketball that I dont have on a pair of hoop shorts under whatever im wearing. Suits, jeans, work pants, jammies, hell sometimes I notice I wear a pair of bball shorts under my bbbal shorts. I think its like a subconcious thing, I dont realize when Im doing it but i DEFINTETLY notice when Im not doing it. They are like my second skin.

Sad thing is I havent even shot a basketball other than my daughters fisher price in over 5 years, Im that old dude at the gym I used to always make fun of. Fresh Nike gear from head to toe but not putting in any minutes on the court :rolleyes

You're a real life Never Nude!

Been inactive for a while since school and 3 jobs took over my life... Glad I came back when I did. :lol:

Good looking out my man, and yes...some of these cornballs like Club just try to front and stunt on the WWW and offers no real value or substance.

Like, what do you do for the community to think that your ignorant opinion holds any weight?

My am just a better/more positive individual and it gets under your skin that people actually like me and my mentality on here....so you resort to shade throwing and insults to overcompensate for your insecurities. You are a sad joke of a human being.

I'll put you in a figure-four leg lock or a sharp shooter anyday and make you wish you had multiple accounts to run to your assistance! :rofl:

oh **** :rofl:

just read the first page. no idea what's going on, but OP...lemme know next time you play there. I played there once with my boys like a year ago...just wanna see where I stack up.

i'm a bit more intrigued now. i want to play you indoors now. how do we make this happen? do i have to talk ****? i'd rather not, but i can go that route if need be.

I just got finished playing my CSC game in Springfield. I play there Sundays and Mondays in Chantilly for CSC. I have a baseball game to Coach tomorrow evening and two practices during the week. We have a Saturday game and my farewell party is on Saturday in Woodbridge.

Maybe if your post wasn't so pretentious I would entertain the offer...but the condescending arrogance permeating throughout your post is already irritating.

I just got out of the shower right now. Bring your "talents" to Woodbridge right now and I will play you. Plenty of courts with lights.

The world is yours! Well that is...if you are intrigued enough.

I just got finished playing my CSC game in Springfield. I play there Sundays and Mondays in Chantilly for CSC. I have a baseball game to Coach tomorrow evening and two practices during the week. We have a Saturday game and my farewell party is on Saturday in Woodbridge.

Maybe if your post wasn't so pretentious I would entertain the offer...but the condescending arrogance permeating throughout your post is already irritating.

I just got out of the shower right now. Bring your "talents" to Woodbridge right now and I will play you. Plenty of courts with lights.

The world is yours! Well that is...if you are intrigued enough.

only play outdoors as a last resort. also, wouldn't play late at night (shouldn't even be up right now), because i gotta get up early tomorrow to continue this new workout routine with my buddy. just let me know if you're ever in the area looking to play anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom