• Cars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Second Pick of the Music Section Draft is......Nasir Jones - It Was Written

View media item 2305160

This is my favorite NaS album. This **** is a classic. Never gets old. NY was live as **** that summer. It was unreal, I miss that feeling.

The fact that he went back to back on us with classic heat is ridiculous.

I Gave You Power [emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji]

Last edited:
The totally has a point. And I agree with what he is saying sometimes the bosses arent always right but it sucks they always have the last word. :frown:

There's literally nothing about football to talk about. We've talked about those four teams so much. We talked enough after the game and Monday and Tuesday. I don't know why people can't just ignore it until football is back.

Where is IATT at? He should have picked by now. He get banned or something? I'm ready to get my R&B picks off.

There's literally nothing about football to talk about. We've talked about those four teams so much. We talked enough after the game and Monday and Tuesday. I don't know why people can't just ignore it until football is back.

Where is IATT at? He should have picked by now. He get banned or something? I'm ready to get my R&B picks off.

He is in the thread fighting the good fight :smokin

I'm gonna need shatterknees to call out all of y'all for hiding when meth came in

I was in there. I said that **** was dumb. I don't care. I was down to continue the draft.

I told the other mod we were continuing the draft

Last edited:
I'm gonna need shatterknees to call out all of y'all for hiding when meth came in

Hiding?

We tried to stay but we got moved. That thread is now strictly for football.

Seeing that its Thursday, January 19, 2017 and the first game isn't until Sunday, January 22, 2017, there is no reason for me to be in there right now.

Real talk, I think I'm going to post about the games in here on Sunday.

**** that thread, what happened today left a real bad taste in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom