Thor: The Dark World (Movie Thread) 11/08/13

Thought I was tripping when I saw the date in the title...

I still need to watch part 1. Bought on blu ray and still sitting in plastic :smh:

Thor would win. Demi-God. =)

Anyway, wasn't there reports that Chris Hemsworth is already questioning returning as Thor in Avengers 2 due to the workout regimen to play Thor? I know he was smaller in Avengers and now looks like he more cut than brolic. Even Chris Evans wasn't as buff in Avengers as well.

Probably tired of juicing

They said there might be spoilers in the vids so avoid if you want to see the movie fresh.

Last edited:
That looks great.
eek.gif

Mid-credit scene spoiler....

FilmInk magazine has confirmed that Benicio Del Toro will make his Marvel debut as The Collector during the mid-credits scene of Thor: The Dark World.

Last edited:

FilmInk magazine has confirmed that Benicio Del Toro will make his Marvel debut as The Collector during the mid-credits scene of Thor: The Dark World.

I wonder if they're going to use

him to push the Infinity Gauntlet storyline

I think they might wait, he'd likely tease GotG more than anything.

Kevin Feige was asked particularly if the third Avengers movie will see Thanos' quest for the Infinity Gauntlet.

"Well, I don’t know that I would spell it out that clearly, necessarily," Kevin Feige explained. "But certainly fans of the comics could surmise that all of this is leading somewhere. That Joss’ decision to have Thanos turn around and smile for the audience at the end of ‘Avengers’, our reveal, was always the plan." Teasing that upcoming reveals and certain plot devices from The Avengers and Thor sequel will tie into Guardians of the Galaxy, Feige continues: "…And where it goes from there, we’ll see… But yes, the MacGuffin of ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ certainly plays into MacGuffins of the past."

Do you think that will be the tie-in for GotG? 

saw a few movie scenes/clips on youtube

Marvel's THOR: The Dark World

I really like where marvel is going with this now by including thanos, now the collector and the eventual tie-in with GotG.

Marvel needs to start showing the Watcher, tribunal, and eternity as well....if they do....bananas.

eventually I would def like to see a movie with my boy Adam Warlock......drax and gamora are already being used so I see this as a great way to include him down the line for his/their own project.

Movie was good. :smokin

Didn't know that there were going to be two after credit scenes so I left after the first one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom