Thoughts about Tan../

Status
Not open for further replies.
What gets lost about TAN, is the fact that there isn't a whole bunch of stupid bickering. It's a chill vibe. Isn't that what a community is about tho?
grin.gif
why does tan have to exist in da general section of NT, why dont ya take ya thread and occupy one of da regional sections.
Well its clear you've run out of valid arguments against TAN so now we've reached this. This can be refuted in one sentence. People in TAN are from every region, putting it in one regional section would be counter productive to the purpose of the regional forums.

why does tan have to exist in da general section of NT, why dont ya take ya thread and occupy one of da regional sections.

Because we all live in different places. :lol:

What if there was a forum about nothing?

Oh wait, that's what general is. So there's a post for the most minor and small thoughts/ideas/posts that belong there to NOT occupy the rest of the forum and clutter the hell out of it.

Last edited:
why the hell would it be moved to regional....

dead serious

what sense does that make? & how would it make da genny better?

Last edited:
What gets lost about TAN, is the fact that there isn't a whole bunch of stupid bickering. It's a chill vibe. Isn't that what a community is about tho? >D
Well its clear you've run out of valid arguments against TAN so now we've reached this. This can be refuted in one sentence. People in TAN are from every region, putting it in one regional section would be counter productive to the purpose of the regional forums.

JAGS-FAN.gif

Ok people there is nothing left to see here.. we've been through this before all it's gonna be is a bunch of back and forth.. so just carry on with your day 
tongue.gif

Aren't you like 8 months late on this nonsense? How bout you, Ninjahood, ohmygosher (?), and the rest of the NWO B-team go create a "forum within a forum within a forum" and never be heard from again.

idk wtf this threads about to be 12 pages but tan is straight trash, u gotta have no life to keep up with it. ruined general.

Compartmentalization is whats killing us.We start making official threads about topics and general wont see november. Seriously its like making sub genres of a sub genre to the point the main genre dies out because too many people are too busy compartmentalizing and finding new ways to repackage the genre . Look at rap when rap started being compartmentalized by companies and industry big wigs. We saw a massive breakdown on a phenomenal level.We went from Rap to gangsta rap,conscious rap,southern rap,west coast rap,g funk ,we got compartmentalized til the point the only one that was left standing was the poppy radio rap. I.E TAN folks get by with mininium effort and barely have to put in real effort . TAN is the radio over commercialized rap version of NT general . Guys dont have to write real responses articulate and even make a true effort to post.Dudes can post good night NT,I love NT, good morning NT or oohhhh look at what I saw on 4chan today . Its killing us man yall gotta look at it from a bigger picture .

I can always tell who actually reads TAN and who just goes off what they see people complaining about.

Compartmentalization is whats killing us.We start making official threads about topics and general wont see november. Seriously its like making sub genres of a sub genre to the point the main genre dies out because too many people are too busy compartmentalizing and finding new ways to repackage the genre . Look at rap when rap started being compartmentalized by companies and industry big wigs. We saw a massive breakdown on a phenomenal level.We went from Rap to gangsta rap,conscious rap,southern rap,west coast rap,g funk ,we got compartmentalized til the point the only one that was left standing was the poppy radio rap. I.E TAN folks get by with mininium effort and barely have to put in real effort . TAN is the radio over commercialized rap version of NT general . Guys dont have to write real responses articulate and even make a true effort to post.Dudes can post good night NT,I love NT, good morning NT or oohhhh look at what I saw on 4chan today . Its killing us man yall gotta look at it from a bigger picture .
yeah...  compartmentalizing is ok, but tan seems taking 75% of the general topics that could be posted.

we need those general topics that tan is housing back on the front page, because like stated its good to see new threads good or bad.

only seasoned og users know how to let good threads rise and bad ones fall.

the women, phone, car, threads etc is ok.

tan is preventing nt roast sessions.

Yeah TAN is kinda ruining Niketalk General

Why do you people normally come into the General section of Niketalk.....generally its because they are bored, want to see something interesting, learn something, get some laughs or generally interact with other people.

You get all that in one thread with TAN without having to articulate your thoughts at all, like you would have to , with a real thread

TAN is basically a free post thread.

And that's cool I guess but that's all it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom