Thoughts on Non-Blacks Using the N Word (Video) - feat LowKeyUHtn

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Either you allow everyone to use it, or don't use it at all.  It is a very powerful word, it's context should never be forgotten.  Eff all this "flipped it" nonsense.  The only people that can't let this word go is dudes from the hood.

Are you Black?
How is that relevant?

Exclusive rights and usage...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

This has been discussed more than once on NT in numerous other forums (and I believe in the general forum as well) but with the recent "rash" of uses of the word in television and film (The Hangover 2, Curb Your Enthusiasm) and music (specifically by V Nasty of the White Girl Mob) of the "n word" by non Blacks I thought it might be a topic worth revisiting.

WARNING - there is some profanity - specifically the use of the n' word, but also in a mostly "academic" way.� If they weren't talking about the word, they wouldn't be using it.� Still minors should be forewarned.

I don't want to influence and lead the discussion with my opinions on the topic so I'll just post the video here and open things up.

I will however say that the "Y_U AR_ AN ID_OT" shirt LowKey has on in the video is just plain stupid.� Clearly whoever made it has never watched wheel of fortune.
dude bought a vowel but didnt have enough so they only gave him 1 I and 1 O 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

This has been discussed more than once on NT in numerous other forums (and I believe in the general forum as well) but with the recent "rash" of uses of the word in television and film (The Hangover 2, Curb Your Enthusiasm) and music (specifically by V Nasty of the White Girl Mob) of the "n word" by non Blacks I thought it might be a topic worth revisiting.

WARNING - there is some profanity - specifically the use of the n' word, but also in a mostly "academic" way.� If they weren't talking about the word, they wouldn't be using it.� Still minors should be forewarned.

I don't want to influence and lead the discussion with my opinions on the topic so I'll just post the video here and open things up.

I will however say that the "Y_U AR_ AN ID_OT" shirt LowKey has on in the video is just plain stupid.� Clearly whoever made it has never watched wheel of fortune.
dude bought a vowel but didnt have enough so they only gave him 1 I and 1 O 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

V Nasty finna get some of yall hurt...

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshhb5N16Lxe2R0xKG8A

dudes were outta line. SMH. if you think the group of "blacks", were ok. your an idiot

Wait...a clearly drunk fool, pushes away someone trying to help him and eggs on a fight using racial slurs in hopes of stabbing (and potentially killing) someone with a broken bottle...instead, he gets the brakes beat off of him and the person who got stabbed and his friends were "outta line"?

Guess I'm an idiot
laugh.gif

dudes were outta line. SMH. if you think the group of "blacks", were ok. your an idiot

Wait...a clearly drunk fool, pushes away someone trying to help him and eggs on a fight using racial slurs in hopes of stabbing (and potentially killing) someone with a broken bottle...instead, he gets the brakes beat off of him and the person who got stabbed and his friends were "outta line"?

Guess I'm an idiot
laugh.gif

i feel the same way about non-blacks using the n-word as i do about black people using it. is it that hard to not use that one word if all it does it bring controversy?

i feel the same way about non-blacks using the n-word as i do about black people using it. is it that hard to not use that one word if all it does it bring controversy?

Guess I'm an idiot
laugh.gif
where did you get he was drunk? he swam pretty well after getting punched. and they told him to leave because he would get beat up and he said no leave me alone ( from what you can see)
dude got stabbed because he attacked him and when he tried to run away they ran after him and pounded him again. and than laughed and took photos.

Guess I'm an idiot
laugh.gif
where did you get he was drunk? he swam pretty well after getting punched. and they told him to leave because he would get beat up and he said no leave me alone ( from what you can see)
dude got stabbed because he attacked him and when he tried to run away they ran after him and pounded him again. and than laughed and took photos.

Either you allow everyone to use it, or don't use it at all.  It is a very powerful word, it's context should never be forgotten.  Eff all this "flipped it" nonsense.  The only people that can't let this word go is dudes from the hood.

Are you Black?
How is that relevant?

roll.gif
roll.gif
Can I make fun of your family the same way you do?

Are you Black?
How is that relevant?

roll.gif
roll.gif
Can I make fun of your family the same way you do?

Guess I'm an idiot
laugh.gif
Must be watching 2 different videos.

Dude is clearly swaggering and staggering. He drunkenly pushes the dude trying to help him, them pulls out the weapon, which leads to him getting crushed. You don't stand in front of people aggressively posturing and putting you're feet up if you are truly being attacked, those are the actions of an idiot with bad intentions. And you thought they would leave him alone after he stabbed one of them? He got what he had coming to him.

"White dude talking _ to a bunch of _s".

Guess I'm an idiot
laugh.gif
Must be watching 2 different videos.

Dude is clearly swaggering and staggering. He drunkenly pushes the dude trying to help him, them pulls out the weapon, which leads to him getting crushed. You don't stand in front of people aggressively posturing and putting you're feet up if you are truly being attacked, those are the actions of an idiot with bad intentions. And you thought they would leave him alone after he stabbed one of them? He got what he had coming to him.

"White dude talking _ to a bunch of _s".

Regarding the N word usage by other races. If you have friends that aren't black and they say the N word around you and you don't say anything, aren't you basically telling them it's ok for them to use it around you? Then you can't really get mad if they keep on using it since you basically gave the a pass or at least thats what it will be taken as, right?

Regarding the N word usage by other races. If you have friends that aren't black and they say the N word around you and you don't say anything, aren't you basically telling them it's ok for them to use it around you? Then you can't really get mad if they keep on using it since you basically gave the a pass or at least thats what it will be taken as, right?

Guess I'm an idiot
laugh.gif
Dude was obviously using racial slurs and deserved to get his *+# whooped. But you want to assume that the blacks dudes are automatically at fault. 

Guess I'm an idiot
laugh.gif
Dude was obviously using racial slurs and deserved to get his *+# whooped. But you want to assume that the blacks dudes are automatically at fault. 

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Here we go again.

laugh.gif
i know... my intentions were innocent, honest.  i've overheard the conversation more than once in public with the examples is stated then lowkey posted that video earlier so i figured itd be a relevant discussion.

im hoping the wshh video posted doesnt lead this off on a tangent.

Guess I'm an idiot
laugh.gif

Dude got exactly what he was looking for. If you go around trying to stab people with a broken bottle don't be mad when your plan doesn't go accordingly and you get your stupid face stomped in.

Back
Top Bottom