Thoughts on Non-Blacks Using the N Word (Video) - feat LowKeyUHtn

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

V Nasty finna get some of yall hurt...

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshhb5N16Lxe2R0xKG8A

dudes were outta line. SMH. if you think the group of "blacks", were ok. your an idiot

Wait...a clearly drunk fool, pushes away someone trying to help him and eggs on a fight using racial slurs in hopes of stabbing (and potentially killing) someone with a broken bottle...instead, he gets the brakes beat off of him and the person who got stabbed and his friends were "outta line"?

Guess I'm an idiot
laugh.gif

Dude got exactly what he was looking for. If you go around trying to stab people with a broken bottle don't be mad when your plan doesn't go accordingly and you get your stupid face stomped in.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Here we go again.

laugh.gif
i know... my intentions were innocent, honest.  i've overheard the conversation more than once in public with the examples is stated then lowkey posted that video earlier so i figured itd be a relevant discussion.

im hoping the wshh video posted doesnt lead this off on a tangent.

i use it with my friends, or when i sing a song.....some friends.....(im not black)

i use it with my friends, or when i sing a song.....some friends.....(im not black)

I thought that video was going to be a conversation, rather than a bunch of people berating V Nasty.

Also, Lowkey at one point seemed to call her - and other white people who use it - the N word. What's up with that?

I thought that video was going to be a conversation, rather than a bunch of people berating V Nasty.

Also, Lowkey at one point seemed to call her - and other white people who use it - the N word. What's up with that?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Here we go again.

laugh.gif
i know... my intentions were innocent, honest.  i've overheard the conversation more than once in public with the examples is stated then lowkey posted that video earlier so i figured itd be a relevant discussion.

The WSHH vid goes directly to the heart of the thread...
...everyone in the video you posted articulated their opinions nice and politely (for the most part), but if V Nasty were to use the word around them - they'd want to do to her what the white guy caught in the vid I posted.

Some of you don't understand how angry some Black people get hearing that word come from a white mouth - this isn't a trivial issue...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Here we go again.

laugh.gif

The WSHH vid goes directly to the heart of the thread...
...everyone in the video you posted articulated their opinions nice and politely (for the most part), but if V Nasty were to use the word around them - they'd want to do to her what the white guy caught in the vid I posted.

Some of you don't understand how angry some Black people get hearing that word come from a white mouth - this isn't a trivial issue...

stop caring once i started paying attention to how ignorant and racist many black people are...FEEL Free to use it my days of being angry are over
my white brothers

stop caring once i started paying attention to how ignorant and racist many black people are...FEEL Free to use it my days of being angry are over
my white brothers

I'm white and couple black guys i know calls me my N' and @*$@ like that and that feels weird because i'm not sure how to respond.

I'm white and couple black guys i know calls me my N' and @*$@ like that and that feels weird because i'm not sure how to respond.

Ridiculous question:

What do you think when white dudes rap along to songs with the word in it? I'm guilty of this lol. And I feel extra awkward blanking it out when I'm around my black friends.

Ridiculous question:

What do you think when white dudes rap along to songs with the word in it? I'm guilty of this lol. And I feel extra awkward blanking it out when I'm around my black friends.

So the people on the video see it as ok to say the N word...how contradictory is that...

So the people on the video see it as ok to say the N word...how contradictory is that...

I have a couple of Jewish potnas that call each other "Hebe" and the other more offensive Jewish slur all the time. I know a bunch of "Latinos" that call each other F'in _pics and Asians refer to member of their own community as FOBs frequently...Is it cool for every one to use those words as well?

Don't think so.

Seems like simple logic goes out the window when outsiders attempt to speak on "Black issues".

I have a couple of Jewish potnas that call each other "Hebe" and the other more offensive Jewish slur all the time. I know a bunch of "Latinos" that call each other F'in _pics and Asians refer to member of their own community as FOBs frequently...Is it cool for every one to use those words as well?

Don't think so.

Seems like simple logic goes out the window when outsiders attempt to speak on "Black issues".

This is how it was in the hood where I grew up...It was acceptable by blacks for blacks and latinos to use it because we grew up in the same type of neighborhoods.

This is how it was in the hood where I grew up...It was acceptable by blacks for blacks and latinos to use it because we grew up in the same type of neighborhoods.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Are you Black?
How is that relevant?

Exclusive rights and usage...
roll.gif
roll.gif
Can I make fun of your family the same way you do?
laugh.gif
@ comparing family to an entire culture.  Ya'll throw that word around freely, black folks will call anyone the N word even if they are not black.  I don't use the words in conversation, I've had black friends call me that and I gave them a
grin.gif
and proceeded to school him on how ridiculous the use of the word is,
laugh.gif

my white brothers
Only reply that makes any damn sense. *high five*
I've noticed this "trend" amongst younger "kids" that want exclusive use of racial slurs and use them as terms of endearement,
30t6p3b.gif
.  Ignorance spreads faster than knowledge, damn shame too.

There will never be unity amongst races/cultures/ethnicity's because people think like this.

The use of the N-word is no longer a "black issue", it is a controversial pop culture issue.  Even black folks are split on who can and who can't use it.  I'm not black, and I don't think anyone should use it, just due to it's history.

Back
Top Bottom