Thoughts on this article about rape?

This is a disgusting article.

So rape is a form of sex? That must mean that someone (man or woman) getting raped by 30 people is also a form of sex. It shouldn't be traumatizing at all. right?
mean.gif

Sample size: 355? Get the **** out.

Not really that surprising.

Women already(how can I say this without virgin *** NTers taking it the wrong way?) "taken". Mix that with a chick already wanting some anyone, I'd imagine it would kinda miss with their(if thats what you want to even call it).

I mean think about how many times you've been laying in the bed thinking, "Man I wish a bad *** chick would just walk through the door..". You don't think women have the same thoughts?
Of course women have the same thoughts but having consensual sex with someone and being rape are two TOTALLY different things. I don't care if a Lance Gross or Adam Levine look a like crawls through my windows with a five dollar foot long, I still don't want to be forced to have sex. It's a violating, humiliating, and overall helpless position to be in. 

Let's also take into account in order to rape someone (because they're obviously struggling) you may have to apply physical force. Whether that be holding them down, punching them, kicking them, choking them, etc. Don't see how that's a pleasant experience. (unless the women are masochist) 

I also want to add the fact that the women want to repeat the act is a symptom of learned helplessness which is a psychological trauma, which the article doesn't touch on. 

Last edited:
I cant argue, because I don't know you, but from the women I encounter everyday, something in them like some sort of pain/struggle.

I'm very sensitive to pain and one thing I can say is that I don't like it. And wouldn't this make all men sadist? Or do men fulfill these roles because women are masochist? Or is it a catch 22 from both sides? Kind of hard to pin point. 

This article reiterates something I've known for a while, but the way some people are going to take this is sick and very, very wrong. I'm starting to really dislike this planet.

My girl was molested/raped when she was young. You and I can't imagine the amount of confusion, hurt, and anguish she has gone through because of that. As a result of her trauma, not only did she become sexually-active at a very young age, but she also dated and had sex with partners who were often 4-5 years her senior while she was in middle/high school. Furthermore, she finds the most pleasure in sex that is rough and very dominant.

Some NTers probably think that sounds great, but really think about that situation. You have a 13 year old girl--some of you have daughters around that age--who likes rough sex with older men...isn't the trauma clear? She herself broke down once because I wasn't into being rough that night and said it made me feel weird....she cried and told me how it wasn't the first time she'd been told she was "weird" for being into it, but she didn't know why she liked it.

How do you think it feels for someone who was raped to start to look for the same characteristics of their rape in their everyday sex life? I mean, it's even hard for me to imagine, but really try to consider the mental anguish one has to go through when they realize that the experience of that rape doesn't end after the guy has left, or after the counselling... it stays with you even in your bedroom preferences. One of the most basic parts of you, one of your most basic desires, has been forcibly CHANGED without your permission, by the most intimate invasion of your self.

rape is not a sexual crime. its a violent act like being robbed or assaulted. ive realized that women thatve been raped have a very keen sense of smell. they go to 0 on the sex drive once they smell something bad, im guessing thats from the experience of being raped.

I think men fulfill the role because of women.

Example. The first time a girl tells a dude to pull her hair, we're kinda taken aback by it at first and give it a limpwristed pull. After a while you get comfortable with her liking it and you eventually you let go of all mercy.

First chick I ever cared about and dated was raped twice by 2 different guys in her social group on different occasions. She ended up dating both of them after cus she thought itd make it ok. Sometimes shed ask me if we could play rape but I just couldnt do it but I could tell shed get off on it. My last ex only had sex with one other guy besides me and wanted to do rape type stuff. She didnt like giving head on her knees cus she said thats how ****** do it yet when we had sex shed let me piihb then mouth, choke her, squeeze her nipples as hard as I could(swear I almost ripped one off once), and toss her around with a few face smacks. I honestly believe some females get off on sex type rape scenarios. I knew another chick that wanted to be slapped and choked till she almost passed out when taking the D and let me and my friend tag team her. She wanted to be overpowered and man handled.

I think it's a catch 22. Women are raised to believe that men like submissive women while on the other hand men are raised to believe that they have to be dominate. So women are fulfilling these masochist roles because men "prefer" them and men are fulfilling these "sadist" roles because women "prefer" them. 

Where are y'all meeting these women? Backpages?
sick.gif
   Maybe I'm just cut from a different cloth. 

Last edited:
I think it's a catch 22. Women are raised to believe that men like submissive women while on the other hand men are raised to believe that they have to be dominate. So women are fulfilling these masochist roles because men "prefer" them and men are fulfilling these "sadist" roles because women "prefer" them. 

sick.gif

sick.gif

Being sadist and submissive are not necessarily the same thing. Someone can be submissive without being a sadist just like someone can be dominant without being masochistic. Its my opinion that there are various reasons why some women may be sadist but the point im trying to make is being submissive or dominant isn't a bad thing.

Right women who are open to their sexuality are all ******. There's sex beyond the missionary position, google is your friend if you've yet to find this out

yea i was out that thread the minute NTers predictably was like, 'your girl love tyrone more op, better dip while the dippin good,'.  it was funny and op kept maintaining his girl was good and all that ish..never read the update.  gonna go find that thread.

found it thatwaseasy.jpg http://niketalk.com/t/524120/girlfriend-got-raped-need-to-vent-updated-information-at-pg1
Thanks I am on a iPhone yet I don't see any update where she texted a friend that she like it and the guy then leaves her am I missing something or did op make this up to go alone with the article?
I think he did. After reading the part in the op the first thing I did was go find that thread and look for any updates and they were the same old ones form last time and when I look to the last few pages there's no updates by that OP. I mean he already said they're living far apart in some long distance relationship so I don't see how he could somehow look at her txts.

So either dude here is lying or he's talking about some other my gf got raped NT thread.

I cant argue, because I don't know you, but from the women I encounter everyday, something in them like some sort of pain/struggle.
yea there's this female i mess around wit occasionally and she just love that ****.  if you're not choking her, smacking her around and callin her a ***** while doin it, she won't get off.  she fights, she claws, it's pretty fun but i couldn't take doin that all the time..that's why she's occasional.

Being sadist and submissive are not necessarily the same thing. Someone can be submissive without being a sadist just like someone can be dominant without being masochistic. Its my opinion that there are various reasons why some women may be sadist but the point im trying to make is being submissive or dominant isn't a bad thing.
Actually sadist would be dominant and masochist would be submissive but I understand what you're saying. I was just pointing out that these particular roles could be seen as a catch 22. 
Right women who are open to their sexuality are all ******. There's sex beyond the missionary position, google is your friend if you've yet to find this out
I don't know if this was directed towards be but if it was, I never said that. Don't know where some of you guys get this stuff you post, no one here ever even mentioned different positions. But if this wasn't toward me then just ignore this post. 

Another thing I want to add that I just noticed was: How can you lust after rape and still call it rape? Rape is non-consensual sex but if you're lusting after it that means you want it which means you just like rough sex not rape. There's a fine line between rough masochist like sex and rape. 

Last edited:
The 2nd part of the article is almost pro rape

But I think it breaks down to sex stimulation feels good in general

Like most of us are straight but I'd bet willing to bet if you got raped anally/orally by another man, some part of you would like it.

Thats where the confusion comes in and thats part of the reason why rape is so horrible

Last edited:
my first serious girlfriend liked me to smack her, also pull her hair. i must say it made me go crazy

I think he did. After reading the part in the op the first thing I did was go find that thread and look for any updates and they were the same old ones form last time and when I look to the last few pages there's no updates by that OP. I mean he already said they're living far apart in some long distance relationship so I don't see how he could somehow look at her txts.

So either dude here is lying or he's talking about some other my gf got raped NT thread.
No, i'm not talking about the thread on niketalk.

it's from another forum.

rape is not a sexual crime. its a violent act like being robbed or assaulted. ive realized that women thatve been raped have a very keen sense of smell. they go to 0 on the sex drive once they smell something bad, im guessing thats from the experience of being raped.

Exactly, although I won't say it ISN'T a sexual crime. It's a sexual crime, but it is also a violent act and, like you said, many of the feelings afterward are similar to a robbery or assault. Many women feel as if their privacy, security, and other things dear to them have been taken.

And to people posting about girls liking to be dominated in sex, Yes, there are many women who get off on that. Does that mean that raping them is okay? HELL no. Many women are okay with being dominated and enjoy being dominated when the sex is consensual, because they are still in control, they're still MAKING the decision to have sex in a way that they desire. They still have the choice. When a man RAPES a woman, he takes that choice away from her. That girl usually may like to be choked by her partners because even though it is rough, she trusts that she is still safe. When that same girl is raped, that trust is no longer there and she can't count on her safety. Even if physiologically she takes some measure of pleasure from the rape, her mind is also dominated by the fear and emotional pain of being taken against her will. This is what I've come to understand from talking with rape victims.

If she's asking you to roleplay a rape situation, then it's obviously with her consent. However, as men, we have to understand that no matter if she likes it rough or if she likes to roleplay rape, forcing yourself upon a girl without her consent is WRONG, and ultimately it's OUR decision as to whether we continue through that situation or not. I really hope you all understand this, because we're the ones who decide how these issues are viewed. If you think women secretly "want" the rape and you think it's okay to cross that boundary, then I pray for your own daughters. Let's try to create a world without the rape-engendering culture we have today.

Exactly, although I won't say it ISN'T a sexual crime. It's a sexual crime, but it is also a violent act and, like you said, many of the feelings afterward are similar to a robbery or assault. Many women feel as if their privacy, security, and other things dear to them have been taken.

And to people posting about girls liking to be dominated in sex, Yes, there are many women who get off on that. Does that mean that raping them is okay? HELL no. Many women are okay with being dominated and enjoy being dominated when the sex is consensual, because they are still in control, they're still MAKING the decision to have sex in a way that they desire. They still have the choice. When a man RAPES a woman, he takes that choice away from her. That girl usually may like to be choked by her partners because even though it is rough, she trusts that she is still safe. When that same girl is raped, that trust is no longer there and she can't count on her safety. Even if physiologically she takes some measure of pleasure from the rape, her mind is also dominated by the fear and emotional pain of being taken against her will. This is what I've come to understand from talking with rape victims.

If she's asking you to roleplay a rape situation, then it's obviously with her consent. However, as men, we have to understand that no matter if she likes it rough or if she likes to roleplay rape, forcing yourself upon a girl without her consent is WRONG, and ultimately it's OUR decision as to whether we continue through that situation or not. I really hope you all understand this, because we're the ones who decide how these issues are viewed. If you think women secretly "want" the rape and you think it's okay to cross that boundary, then I pray for your own daughters. Let's try to create a world without the rape-engendering culture we have today.
This is exactly what I wanted to say but couldn't figure out a way to articulate it. 

society took away our primitive instincts. alot of women orgasm during rape too

Back
Top Bottom