Thoughts on when too..

Stop trying to collect shoes. Should age be a major part in the equation or finance issues?   

Age shouldn't be a part of it. I'll always love shoes no matter how old I am. I used to have 60+ pairs of sneakers. Now, all I have are casual shoes, boots, and one pair of Jordan IIIs. It's really all about practicality/affordability for me. Now, if you can afford it, keep doing you. But there's no age or situation when you "should" stop collecting. There are no rules or guidelines in loving shoes. If it makes you happy, I say keep doing you.

Once you realize that "collecting" is stupid and just keeping, wearing and enjoying what you like things become much simpler and their really is no end. I love shoes and although my tastes have changed with time/age I wont ever stop appreciating nice shoes waning to have a nice pair on my feet.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Once you realize that "collecting" is stupid and just keeping, wearing and enjoying what you like things become much simpler and their really is no end. I love shoes and although my tastes have changed with time/age I wont ever stop appreciating nice shoes waning to have a nice pair on my feet.

this

Jade sighting?
nerd.gif
where have you been?

Collecting was never my goal in kicks. The only thing Collection wise I want is atleast one of 1-23-jB years and maybe a original pair of 1s. Everything is getting purely for my own wear and enjoyment.

Age should never be apart of your decision to stop collecting shoes because everyone needs a hobby or people would go cra zy. You should stop collecting when you truly feel you are done.

Originally Posted by trunks206

this.  
once you realize that you're wasting all your money on something you look at once then throw in your closet.

Back
Top Bottom