Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

I guess something undeniable, physical proof that stands on it's own outside of the bible. For example the tablet of the 10 commandments, or jesus's crucifixtion cross, the sword of destiny, ark of the covenant etc

Is there undeniable physical proof of the simulation theory?

The children of Israel asked the same thing so God had them consecrate themselves. When He spoke to them, they couldn't take it. It sounded like a trumpet in their ears and they asked Moses to keep being their advocate/mediator/middle man.

When He did write something in a place where everyone could see it, they couldn't interpret it and were frightened. Whenever you come into direct contact with Him, you become more aware of how undone you are in comparison to Him. That's why with every time someone came into contact with God or an angel, a "fear not" or something similar followed because of the reaction.

The terms of slavery then were much different to how it's actually done/viewed today. It wasn't a negative thing.
God only speaks one language? God does not know how to speak to people in a way to calm the very same people he supposedly created?

Also let's be clear, oppression is oppression. To enslave someone, having  ownership of any human being, regardless of circumstance, denies one of their humanity. 

If God was so concerned with what was going on, why condemn coveting someone's wife, but NOT someone else life?

Explain.

I am on the thread asking questions, which is what the title of this thread suggests that you do if you do indeed HAVE a question on Jesus and prayer.

Correct?

That said, I am winning at their game. It is pretty clear as to how to play it. Only those who keep their heads in the proverbial sand get left behind.

What do you suggest, that Black people get on their knees and pray, and then wait for Jesus or some other religious icon to return?

Or would you suggest that Black people get their act together, find commonality, agree that black people need each other to survive, VOTE, then get the people we need in office to support our goals?

Doing for self does not include waiting for others, supreme beings or otherwise.

However, those who tell us that we should wait, always get ahead.

You're playing their game yet you think you're winning....
laugh.gif

Did i suggests that black people get on their knees and pray? 

And as far as your suggestion, you're 50 years late bro and it's pretty egotistical of you to think that hasn't been tried already.

But since you think you won the game, I'll go ahead and throw this out there. I went to a top 10 college in America, traveled the world before I was 21 and was well on my way to making minimum 6 figures consistently, all while being integrated with the known black interfaces of advancement, i presume what you would call winning. I can undeniably say there is no such thing as winning as a black man in America. I know you're probably content with bowing down to the bankers and just getting yours and showing others ay we got a piece of the pie its gonna be alright

Old enough to vote.

srs
You honestly think voting will change things?
(I'm not trying to discourage you from your rights at all. Black people and women fought hard and
risked their lives for the right.)
But putting your faith in men that show when given power get corrupted by that power, or
just become puppets the greater powers, it continues a cycle in a flawed governing system.

I am not telling you who or what to believe in. But I do suggest you examine the system
that you participate in.

I am on the thread asking questions, which is what the title of this thread suggests that you do if you do indeed HAVE a question on Jesus and prayer.

Correct?

That said, I am winning at their game. It is pretty clear as to how to play it. Only those who keep their heads in the proverbial sand get left behind.

What do you suggest, that Black people get on their knees and pray, and then wait for Jesus or some other religious icon to return?

Or would you suggest that Black people get their act together, find commonality, agree that black people need each other to survive, VOTE, then get the people we need in office to support our goals?

Doing for self does not include waiting for others, supreme beings or otherwise.

However, those who tell us that we should wait, always get ahead.

You seem like one of these cats thats obsession is with money, you look up to people that only have material wealth & you talk like a pretty selfish individual from what I can see...But since you seem to think that those with the most green are better off lets tap into some of these people personal lives, majority of thes celebrities & rich people have very mesreble lives some have gotta so much money they have went insane.....Material wealth mean nothing when you can't have peace of mind...

I guess something undeniable, physical proof that stands on it's own outside of the bible. For example the tablet of the 10 commandments, or jesus's crucifixtion cross, the sword of destiny, ark of the covenant etc
ohwell.gif

God only speaks one language? God does not know how to speak to people in a way to calm the very same people he supposedly created?

Also let's be clear, oppression is oppression. To enslave someone, having  ownership of any human being, regardless of circumstance, denies one of their humanity. 

If God was so concerned with what was going on, why condemn coveting someone's wife, but NOT someone else life?

Explain.
A better question would be why was it written in one language.

To be clear, oppression is prolonged cruelty so again, the terms of slavery then were much different to how it's actually done/viewed today. It wasn't a negative thing.

Explain.
Biblicall slavery is different from say the treatment of enslaved African as apart of the trans atlantic slave trade. It is more
of indentured servitude. Working off a debt, or even a form of layaway. You are supposed to treat slaves fairlly and make them confortable.
Bible or not, the perpetrators of that slave trade would have done what they did. They just decided to support their selfish greedy antics by
skewing scripture to support their insanity.

"Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven". col 4:1

Last edited:

You're playing their game yet you think you're winning....
laugh.gif

Did i suggests that black people get on their knees and pray? 

And as far as your suggestion, you're 50 years late bro and it's pretty egotistical of you to think that hasn't been tried already.

But since you think you won the game, I'll go ahead and throw this out there. I went to a top 10 college in America, traveled the world before I was 21 and was well on my way to making minimum 6 figures consistently, all while being integrated with the known black interfaces of advancement, i presume what you would call winning. I can undeniably say there is no such thing as winning as a black man in America. I know you're probably content with bowing down to the bankers and just getting yours and showing others ay we got a piece of the pie its gonna be alright
Quite presumptuous, aren't you?

Here's the thing, fifty years ago, there was a purpose. That purpose got diluted, and I bet you can guess why that is.

There is no such thing as NOT trying again. Having intellectuals at the helm, people who think and then understanding the system, instead of religious leaders who are looking for aggrandizement, is the only way to move forward, then making progress.

The real reason there is no progress being made in the Black community, is because religious leaders are thwarting such progress, due to magical thinking.

MONEY talks.   

The next time you want a pair of sneakers, scratch that, get some gas. do me a favor and tell that retailer seller that you'll use your beliefs as an exchange in currency.

You seem like one of these cats thats obsession is with money, you look up to people that only have material wealth & you talk like a pretty selfish individual from what I can see...But since you seem to think that those with the most green are better off lets tap into some of these people personal lives, majority of thes celebrities & rich people have very mesreble lives some have gotta so much money they have went insane.....Material wealth mean nothing when you can't have peace of mind.  
You know all of that, yet you cannot tell me when was the last time that God wrote something down?

You honestly think voting will change things?
(I'm not trying to discourage you from your rights at all. Black people and women fought hard and
risked their lives for the right.)
But putting your faith in men that show when given power get corrupted by that power, or
just become puppets the greater powers, it continues a cycle in a flawed governing system.

I am not telling you who or what to believe in. But I do suggest you examine the system
that you participate in.
Faith?

Hey, who is talking faith in man here? If the people you vote in do not get the job done, vote them out!

That is true power. 

Faith and religious beliefs and political agenda's should be kept separate, as per the founding fathers of the United States understood very well.

You are not going to beat their system by doing what they were smart enough NOT to do.

Last edited:
Biblicall slavery is different from say the treatment of enslaved African as apart of the trans atlantic slave trade. It is more
of indentured servitude. Working off a debt, or even a form of layaway. You are supposed to treat slaves fairlly and make them confortable.
Bible or not, the perpetrators of that slave trade would have done what they did. They just decided to support their selfish greedy antics by
skewing scripture to support their insanity.

"Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven". col 4:1
Slavery is slavery. Regardless of the tortures that are applied, you are attempting to own another human being. They still beat the slaves in the bible, as per the bible instructs, and they were also given permission to beat their children and wives through the bible. So there was abuse.

There is also plenty misogynistic text as well, as women are not treated as equal.

You know all of that, yet you cannot tell me when was the last time that God wrote something down?
Your a silly little dude man why does GOD need to prove something to us humans?? we are his children...But I see your commemt about there is no progression in the black community is because of religious leaders..smfh you sound crazy are you familiar with the PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, THE CRACK EPIDEMIC OF THE 80'S etc?? these are just a few of the main things that continue to hold us black folks black....

ohwell.gif

A better question would be why was it written in one language.

To be clear, oppression is prolonged cruelty so again, the terms of slavery then were much different to how it's actually done/viewed today. It wasn't a negative thing.
The way I posed my question was good enough.

So in regard to slavery, are you saying that God condoned the ownership of people by people?

Quite presumptuous, aren't you?

Here's the thing, fifty years ago, there was a purpose. That purpose got diluted, and I bet you can guess why that is.

There is no such thing as NOT trying again. Having intellectuals at the helm, people who think and then understanding the system, instead of religious leaders who are looking for aggrandizement, is the only way to move forward, then making progress.

The real reason there is no progress being made in the Black community, is because religious leaders are thwarting such progress, due to magical thinking.

MONEY talks.  

The next time you want a pair of sneakers, scratch that, get some gas. do me a favor and tell that retailer seller that you'll use your beliefs as an exchange in currency.

So when the people who make money are just as racist as the people who force christianity on the masses then what?

you are right money does talk, and if you listen to what it's saying it'll tell you it's NOT the key and the love of it is the root of all evil.

So I ask you to do this, step back...
Look at who produces oil
Look at who makes money
Look at the wars that have been fought because of the aforementioned
And the connection between the peoples in those industries

When you have a firm grasp on that, understand that insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. All the stuff you mentioned up there has already been done. Don't let technological advancements fools you. People are no smarter today then they were 50 years ago.
When you make the rules to the game it doesn't matter, what the players of it do to win.

So now I have to ask you, what's your suggestion for these people you're supposdely getting into logic traps with your pointless questions?

Despite what you believe, you bow down to the almighty dollar and that is your God. You pray to it 40 hours a week and without it you're nothing.

So if you're gonna come at these people I hope you have something stronger to stand on then some green backs that you really have no control of. And to keep this going, you clowned me for my holographic reality suggestion, but what it is a life where you spend the majority of it chasing assortments of paper?

Last edited:
Faith?

Hey, who is talking faith in man here? If the people you vote in do not get the job done, vote them out!

That is true power. 

Faith and religious beliefs and political agenda's should be kept separate, as per the founding fathers of the United States understood very well.

You are not going to beat their system by doing what they were smart enough NOT to do.

:lol: Faith extends beyond the bible dude. Its not a Bible word, its just a word that appears in the Bible.
If you vote for someone, you are putting your faith in them
that they will up hold the standards and ideals they proclaimed when they ran for office.

And in this faux democratic system, your 'power' don't hold that much weight ( see 00' presidential election)

The founding fathers were Christians, by the way.

Last edited:
Your a silly little dude man why does GOD need to prove something to us humans?? we are his children...But I see your commemt about there is no progression in the black community is because of religious leaders..smfh you sound crazy are you familiar with the PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, THE CRACK EPIDEMIC OF THE 80'S etc?? these are just a few of the main things that continue to hold us black folks black....
Name calling?

It's cool. Perhaps your God allows you to do that, pass judgement upon others.

But I will address the bulk of your text. The oppression of Black thought and freedoms began with religion, most notably Christianity. If you are going to talk about what is truly holding Black people back, then keeping people divided, it begins with the hypocrisy of the Black church.

Why are they worshiping a god that is made in the image of their oppressor? 

laugh.gif
Faith extends beyond the bible dude. Its not a Bible word, its just a word that appears in the Bible.
If you vote for someone, you are putting your faith in them
that they will up hold the standards and ideals they proclaimed when they ran for office.

The founding fathers were Christians, if you didnt know.
When you are a politician, it is a job. If you do not do the job that you were voted in to do, you can be voted OUT.

You are not voting them in due to your having faith in them, you vote them in because they should be QUALIFIED to do the job.

Smart people do not vote on faith. That is why smart people get ahead.

Also, smart people KNOW that several of the founding fathers were DEISTS.

Last edited:
This. He always sets the example.

Does he now? He hates, is jealous, is vengeful, creates obstacles for his children to stumble on on the "path" to heaven, created a hell for people to burn eternally, has killed thousands of people............ But sets the example?

When you are a politician, it is a job. If you do not do the job that you were voted in to do, you can be voted OUT.

You are not voting them in due to your having faith in them. you vote them in because they should be QUALIFIED to do the job.

Smart people do not vote on faith. That is why smart people get ahead.

I never said vote on/ by faith.
You are jsut picking at words and not missing the totality of my statment

You choosing a candidate ( because it is a choice to vote and you choose who to and who not to vote for) is believing in them/ trusting them/ putting your faith in them to do uphold the office you elected them to.

Its not religion, its basic english.

Last edited:
The founding fathers were Christians, by the way.

That was a political front. They were masons first and foremost. If there was a train of thought they adhered, the egyptians would be the closest. That's obvious in the way they built the Capitol and fashioned the country

He didn't rest as in he was tired or fatigued. He created 6 days and then he stopped creating on the 7th day.
It is the model for us to follow.

Exodus 20:8-11

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

If God is truly completely all powerful it shouldn't of taken 6 days for him to do anything. Needing time to do something is a limitation of powerful

Name calling?

It's cool. Perhaps your God allows you to do that, pass judgement upon others.

But I will address the bulk of your text. The oppression of Black thought and freedoms began with religion, most notably Christianity. If you are going to talk about what is truly holding Black people back, then keeping people divided, it begins with the hypocrisy of the Black church.

Why are they worshiping a god that is made in the image of their oppressor? 

The irony of that last statement is amazing. You bash people for following the religion of the oppressors, yet you're suggesting they become involved in the political/ and social economic system of their oppressors. Not only do they worship the oppressor in this system, they have to dress and behave like him to be successful.

So when the people who make money are just as racist as the people who force christianity on the masses then what?

you are right money does talk, and if you listen to what it's saying it'll tell you it's NOT the key and the love of it is the root of all evil.

So I ask you to do this, step back...
Look at who produces oil
Look at who makes money
Look at the wars that have been fought because of the aforementioned
And the connection between the peoples in those industries

When you have a firm grasp on that, understand that insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. All the stuff you mentioned up there has already been done. Don't let technological advancements fools you. People are no smarter today then they were 50 years ago.
When you make the rules to the game it doesn't matter, what the players of it do to win.

So now I have to ask you, what's your suggestion for these people you're supposdely getting into logic traps with your pointless questions?

Despite what you believe, you bow down to the almighty dollar and that is your God. You pray to it 40 hours a week and without it you're nothing.

So if you're gonna come at these people I hope you have something stronger to stand on then some green backs that you really have no control of. And to keep this going, you clowned me for my holographic reality suggestion, but what it is a life where you spend the majority of it chasing assortments of paper?
Your presumption is quite amusing.

When you have command over your spending power, you get a seat at the table, and you are respected. Black people all over the world are disjointed, separated, and the powers that be know this because they did it, and then on purpose. If you don't think that religion plays a big part in of this divide, then I do not know what to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom