Tidal Streaming!!

Look at ITunes taxing. Tidal is $12.99 per month if you sign up through them. That J Cole Tidal exclusive concert was kind of cool. I will decide if I want to support Tidal once my free trial is up on May 5th.

Last edited:
I find Jay's 'man of the people', 'sticking up for the little guy' marketing angle insulting to my intelligence. He's built his entire career out of being the heartless business man in public persona & in actuality. I wonder if he was thinking about the struggling artists as he was snatching hooks, concepts & beats from State Property? Literally taking food off their table.

I find Jay's 'man of the people', 'sticking up for the little guy' marketing angle insulting to my intelligence. He's built his entire career out of being the heartless business man in public persona & in actuality. I wonder if he was thinking about the struggling artists as he was snatching hooks, concepts & beats from State Property? Literally taking food off their table.

The way he railroaded Sigel on that one track. Even trying to sign every music and athlete newcomer to Roc Nation

this lady put on for Tidal/Jay 
laugh.gif
  This how boys on here be acting in the threads

Would be dope if Jay sent homegirl a new ipad for holdin him down and reppn hard.
Thats good customer service, since he is a business.

Last edited:
That chick is why you make sure you have some money saved up for retirement. Lord knows I don't want to be stuck in a ****** nursing home getting taking care of by a cna like that. 

LMAO at the old man in the background that's looking at them like "WTF is wrong with that chick". Shawty needs some D. The dude holding the mic would have probably got punched if he cut her off. Those breasts and that stomach looking right tho...... *rubs chin*

so how many people in here plan on doing the Jay Z B Side contest? I'm nowhere near a Jay Z fan so I wouldn't know what songs to pick.

so how many people in here plan on doing the Jay Z B Side contest? I'm nowhere near a Jay Z fan so I wouldn't know what songs to pick.

Man, I wish he didn't just do this in NY. If he was doing a B Sides tour i'd definitely join real quick and summit a playlist.

That chick is why you make sure you have some money saved up for retirement. Lord knows I don't want to be stuck in a ****** nursing home getting taking care of by a cna like that. 
laugh.gif

no lie
laugh.gif

That was pretty entertaining. Best part is that they bounced when she put on tom ford lmao
laugh.gif

Nahhhh, that's just when the Youtube video ends.  We have no idea how long he was actually there getting forced to listen to secondhand Jay Z lyrics.  Look at his face, though.  You can tell he knows he's made a critical mistake
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom