Tidal Streaming!!

Cats in here really bought into the game that Jay was running. :lol: son might as well be standing in front of Marcy with the Cuban link with ty ty.

Since it was stated, idc what anyone says, I still think that it's "whale" and not "well". It just makes more sense.

point blank if you are a fan of hiphop culture... Tidal just seems to be the better product based off exclusives alone. From Ye, Tip, Wayne, Ross, Jeezy etc etc they have a lot more exclusive content than their competitors and also seem to have a lot of mixtape cuts.

point blank if you are a fan of hiphop culture... Tidal just seems to be the better product based off exclusives alone. From Ye, Tip, Wayne, Ross, Jeezy etc etc they have a lot more exclusive content than their competitors and also seem to have a lot of mixtape cuts.

Yep, they're streaming Ross' concert

Pass on Brittney Spears and Taylor Swift. :lol:

Even if labels get rid of exclusives as far as music, they'll probably still do concerts.

me either... when they first started i would try and play some songs and they wouldnt start. after some updates it's been working smooth for me.

proxy.jpg

Sprint to buy 33% of Jay Z’s Tidal music service

http://www.wsj.com/articles/sprint-to-buy-33-of-jay-zs-tidal-music-service-1485178245?mod=e2tw

After reports of "inflated" subscriber numbers this should be interesting.

Now they are gonna list everyone with a sprint contract as a subscriber.

Go head jay make your money

Yeah, I wonder if Sprint users will get it free. That with unlimited streaming might be good.

Sprint sucks however

This seems like a brilliant move. Both entities NEED each other. Tidal needs a broader consumer base/subscribers/exposure and Sprint needs their service to have more incentives/semi exclusive content. I want to see how this evolves but on the surface it looks like a great move.

This seems like a brilliant move. Both entities NEED each other. Tidal needs a broader consumer base/subscribers/exposure and Sprint needs their service to have more incentives/semi exclusive content. I want to see how this evolves but on the surface it looks like a great move.

Yeah, all of the companies are trying to have incentives to keep people.

I would have thought Samsung would have done it, because they like to separate themselves from Google and what is it Milk? Tidal is a lot better than that.

From what I remember, Sprint has been in talks with Tidal since it started

That's a good look for Jay tho, they're saying the 33% stake is around $200 million

Thinking about switching over to Tidal but I love Apple Music, it's been great for me.

Im expecting a new Jay album soon now, or this year at the least. MAybe even coinciding with a top of the line cell phone launch. This is how these boys think nowadays.

He should call it Camelot

Last edited:
Tidal finally updated their app interface; not sure about desktop version yet. Looks clean.

Can anyone tell the difference between Hifi and the regular service? Thinking about using my student discount to switch.

I definitely like the newer layout.
and yes there is a difference in hifi. get it if you can get a discount.

Im using wireless beats. Im not sure if they are good. Also not sure if my ears are trained to hear what I'm supposed to hear.

Back
Top Bottom