Tidal Streaming!!

If you're using an iPhone retina instead of the new galaxy s6... You're looking at an obsolete screen. Your eyes just can't perceive the difference. Do you see what I'm getting at? If I play you a 320 kbps then play the flac... You won't know which is which.
I understand exactly what you're saying, BUT, there is a difference that can be heard. Whether it's worth $20 a month is another thing.

already can't find reasonable doubt on Spotify. :rolleyes
Thanks Jay!!! >:

Last edited:
sooo

20 a month 240 a yr 
nerd.gif

sooo

20 a month 240 a yr 
nerd.gif
when u put it that way, $240 a year? i dont spend that on music per year in general.

yall can keep this. its too easy to download music to justify streaming it at a price. your phone alone probably can hold 100 full albums at 320 kbps. why in the world are you fiddling with streaming instead of making GOAT playlists?

Shawn Parker & napster really trained us that music should be "free".

I don't understand how people are saying "$20 for cd quality music is too much" when that's how much you would pay for ONE CD not too long ago.

I think they plan on slashing the price this year anyways

I watch an interview somewhere forgot where but I think it was breakfestclub( With Tech9 maybe ).  They said its supposed to benefit artist  to get money they deserve for their albums unlike spotify, they take huge profits off of there "work". 

when u put it that way, $240 a year? i dont spend that on music per year in general.

yall can keep this. its too easy to download music to justify streaming it at a price. your phone alone probably can hold 100 full albums at 320 kbps. why in the world are you fiddling with streaming instead of making GOAT playlists?
Yo, no offense to white people, but  some of them be buying music from itunes still when you can easily download stuff. But people still pay money. 

If you start a sentence off with "no offense to..." You shouldn't have typed it.

I'm black and I support artist of music I like and I download.

It's always funny to me, how every one on the internet is ballin and driving M5's, but when it comes to going to the movies or buying music, dudes suddenly don't have the money. It really doesn't add up. Dudes flaunt for the gram, but really must be eating ramen every night.

whatever happened to this? where are all the people who tried the free trial for 30 days?
I'm still using my 30 day free trial. Just made a 4/20 playlist yesterday for the hell of it. Still don't see any reason to have this over Spotify. This app still has problems where some songs will randomly skip or stop playing. This happened to me yesterday when I was trying to play some of Usher's older songs. Also see that a nice amount of albums are missing most of their songs. One album that comes to mind is 702 self titled project. My trail should be up in a few days.

I'm still using my 30 day free trial. Just made a 4/20 playlist yesterday for the hell of it. Still don't see any reason to have this over Spotify. This app still has problems where some songs will randomly skip or stop playing. This happened to me yesterday when I was trying to play some of Usher's older songs. Also see that a nice amount of albums are missing most of their songs. One album that comes to mind is 702 self titled project. My trail should be up in a few days.
AYYYYYY for the 702 album. I still love that pharrell-produced "I still love you" (just realized no pun intended)

Why are people so eager for this to fail?

And some of you?

Some of you need to look in the mirror and evaluate some things.

Of course the music industry and it's competitors are going to try and downplay it or post negative reviews. It's giving the artist a bigger slice and more control.

After a month a business is a failure :lol:

Didn't see it posted.

Still early but interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom