Tiger Woods Fell Off Vol. Pills Ain't No Joke

When you are rich DUI's are worth peanuts....

Mix that with some white and you suddenly feel sober and capable of taking on the world even driving etc...
Losing sponsorships aint necessarily peanuts.

Last edited:
Police said he had a alcohol like smell in his breath.

I'm going to assume he guzzled some lean and percocets if he's saying the prescription drugs caused him to go off like that.

:lol: bruh ain't been the same since his wife tried to kill him with a golf club.

The fall actually started when his dad passed.

What upsets me the most is how many people will take glee n this fall because they didn't like tiger being the face of golf.

Dudes were low-key BEGGING for Speith to take his spot...

Spieth, McElroy, and every other next tiger is equivalent to Durant Curry, and Derrick Rose:

Most of your fans arose because you weren't the other guy
No lie I looked up to Tiger until he got caught cheating on his wife. Even then I couldn't really hate on dude other than just smh. He's really messing up though. I know I posted some joke memes on here but I really hope he cleans up his act forreal.

Last edited:
Pretty easy hole to climb out of tbh.. golf is a pretty straight forward sport and you can play until you are as old as a dinosaur..

Just win a couple tournaments and the media will be all over the " tiger is back " mode

Pretty easy hole to climb out of tbh.. golf is a pretty straight forward sport and you can play until you are as old as a dinosaur..

Just win a couple tournaments and the media will be all over the " tiger is back " mode
His back is totally screwed though, he generated so much torque using his back to swing that it eventually broke down his body.
I'm not saying he won't be able to golf ever again, but I don't think he's going to be golfing at a high level with continuing back problems.
I know he recently got surgery, so I hope he can prove me wrong in a year or two.

Last edited:
Got the image of Tiger trying to get to his car like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

:lol:

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...und-asleep-car-arrest-dui-charge?sf83243061=1

Tiger Woods found asleep in car at time of arrest; no alcohol found in breath test

The police had to wake up Tiger Woods when they approached his running vehicle prior to arresting him on a DUI charge early Monday morning, according to the police report.

According to the report, the officer said Woods "had extremely slow and slurred speech" and struggled with several roadside tasks.

Woods blew a 0.00 in a breath test for alcohol.

In a statement released Monday night, Woods said alcohol was not a factor in his arrest, which he said stemmed from an "unexpected reaction" to prescription medication.

"I understand the severity of what I did, and I take full responsibility for my actions," Woods said in the statement. "I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn't realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly."

Woods told police he was taking several prescriptions, according to the report, which also noted that the golfer changed his story about where he was going and where he was coming from.

The 14-time major champion was taken into custody at 2:49 a.m. ET on Monday, booked at 7:18 a.m. and released on his own recognizance at 10:50 a.m. Woods' arraignment in Palm Beach County court is scheduled for July 5.

Woods announced last week that he had undergone a fourth back surgery in April that will keep him off the course for the rest of the 2017 season, and he is unlikely to engage in strenuous physical activity for months.

He attempted a comeback after more than a year away from the game late in 2016 but played in just three tournaments, missing the cut in January at the Farmers Insurance Open and withdrawing after one round of a tournament in Dubai in February.

Since his first back surgery on March 31, 2014, Woods has played just 19 worldwide events, with a single top-10 finish, seven missed cuts and three withdrawals.

It's sad all around to me.

The media loves this though because it gets them yet another chance to reset their Woods "comeback" coverage. Tom Rinaldi is already firing up his notebook to use for the first "Tiger is really clean now, anxious to get back to work" interview.

I agree with others - there is no chance Woods breaks Jack's record and frankly there is little chance he ever wins another again, especially with the pro golf game today. This summer will be nine years since Woods last won a major - that is insane to think about.

All that back, knee, achilles surgeries 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. No wonder he has prescription drug issues. Rooting for his return, but his body is broken 

:lol: bruh ain't been the same since his wife tried to kill him with a golf club.

The fall actually started when his dad passed.

What upsets me the most is how many people will take glee n this fall because they didn't like tiger being the face of golf.

Dudes were low-key BEGGING for Speith to take his spot...

Spieth, McElroy, and every other next tiger is equivalent to Durant Curry, and Derrick Rose:

Most of your fans arose because you weren't the other guy

In his personal life, maybe, yeah. From the stories I have read.

But not his golf game

It is the injuries, mainly his back, that have destroyed his golf game. And that game many years after his dad passing

Last edited:
This man ain't been the same since he got exposed and white folks don't love him no more. He put on a big *** front, had the wife, nice family man, the gee golly act, even said he's not black. :lol: He wanted that acceptance so bad then all of it came crashing down and the people he wanted the love from went HARD on him, too hard IMO but that's what happens when c**ning backfires.

Did not know if you fall asleep in the car PARKED and you are drunk/under any influence it's a DUI ...

Is this a Florida state law ??

Did not know if you fall asleep in the car PARKED and you are drunk/under any influence it's a DUI ...

Is this a Florida state law ??
You can't be in a car driver seat PERIOD if you're intoxicated in some states. I think you need to have your keys in the ignition in certain ones. 
I know in California that even if u are asleep in your car but drunk, you can still get a DUI if the cops decide to stop by your car.
Only way out of it is if you don't have your keys on you.

Last edited:
:lol:
Well said. Mf be out here crucifying tiger. love watching when squares act a fool. Imperfections and L's happen all the time. At least he can bail himself out like it's nuttin

Wow I learn something new everyday ... I always used it as a safety to just crash in my car after a night out of binging and partying... never will I do this again.. I'm not rich like celebs and can afford DUI's haha

Bill Burr is always hit or miss with me, this was a miss.

I dunno why that weird want about women had to do with the topic. And Steven A. Smith's opinion should stay with Steven A. Smith. I don't think most people at approaching it like Smith

And I a big golf fan, Tiger kinda did sell an imagine or purity, all the while being an *** hole.

I will admit it is OD to feel personally let down by him, but I don't think it is OD to point out how full of **** he ended up being.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom