TIME - I'm One One (Ft. Drake & Rick Ross)

Download

qs9tlc.jpg

as always... let me know what u think... thanks

http://www.theovergrind.com

is you serious dog?

stop wasting your time and energy into rap man. you got options, join the army "be all you can be" slime

you're wasting your time making them records that the radio will never play

is you serious dog?

stop wasting your time and energy into rap man. you got options, join the army "be all you can be" slime

you're wasting your time making them records that the radio will never play

the part where your sang on the hook.... it changed my life. Drake don't know about blunt and jordans like you do 
eek.gif

good thing u took off lil wayne. i could stand that part, your version is better.

the part where your sang on the hook.... it changed my life. Drake don't know about blunt and jordans like you do 
eek.gif

good thing u took off lil wayne. i could stand that part, your version is better.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

eek.gif

"i aint going for second , im still winning" was my fave line. its mad true
i bet when Time walk in the clubs in cleveland , girls be like

eek.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Yall need to quit the hate on Time, dude isn't bad at all compared to a lot of people on here
The funny thing about it is that most haven't even heard a TIME verse. He's improved a lot since the first Overgrind tape. Definitely would like to see him come out to NYC for a NT showcase. He's earned that more than some other NT rappers.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Yall need to quit the hate on Time, dude isn't bad at all compared to a lot of people on here
The funny thing about it is that most haven't even heard a TIME verse. He's improved a lot since the first Overgrind tape. Definitely would like to see him come out to NYC for a NT showcase. He's earned that more than some other NT rappers.

You sound like.. Wale. Then again, Wale, Wiz, Curren$y, Wayne, J Cole, Drake, Jay-Z, Ye', Big Sean and a lot of other rappers got that biggie #SWAG. It's the syntax that everyone re-flips to their fitting.

Back
Top Bottom