Tips on approaching women. "UPDATE PG 6"

After doing 6 yrs in the Navy and having met and be-friended some really fine women.

I have come to realize that women are "Goof Troops".

Dudes forget that they fart just like us. Once you relize they usually goofyer than you, approching them wouldnt be hard.

Girls know they are goofy and they spend their time pretending they are not.

There are two types of scenierios that require a different approach.
1. Club/ Bar
2. Outside Club/ Bar

Like someone posted in the club they are very defensive. They have to be cause they have all these random dudes approaching them. Sometimes they are rude sometimes they are nice. The bad sticks out more than the good. To approach in the club you have to break through their defense. My go to line is "Smile" and I walk off. Next time I see them I shake my head they come over and ask "what". I say your still not smiling. They ask "why should i smile". BINGO your in. When I go out I like to go to the same spot. That way I become a regular and the women get used to seeing me. I have still been rejected, but I have noticed the ones that have rejected previous nights noticing me later. Once they reject me i dead them unless they approach me. I look through them as if I dont know who they are and I dont remember them. For some reason that irks women.

When not in the club somen defenses are down and you can catsh them off guard. Women like to help and they cant give simple instructions (its their mother instinct). So dumb up a lilttle and pretend you dont know something. For instance:

See a cute chick in the mall, ask where a store is, eventhough you clearly know that store does not exist or is in the mall. The key is too look confused all the time. This will legitimize your stupidity. The extent of her help will allow you to gauge where you stand with her.

A girl knows within the first 5 mins on meeting if she will sleep with you. Its your job not to mess it up.

if anyones here worked sales/ commissioned sales before, it really helps with getting over ur fear of rejection.. i worked for 100% commission only sales @ neiman marcus when i was in college, and theres no hourly pay. if you don't sell anything you don't get paid. so that shy crap or fear of being rejected won't fly there. its the same concept with women, except that instead of money, its their birth canals you're after. and if you don't approach, you're going to be spanking your plank on spankwire every night
when you try to sell something to a customer and they don't buy it, you immediately forget about it and go after the next customer. theres no 'shame' in being rejected because you're just using them as a means to an end. the same applies for women. if one rejects you, move on to the next one. eventually you'll find a broad that wants to give up the box then you'll feel like a champ.

This is true....working in wireless sales/higher end retail/restaurants will force you to converse with folks of all kinds of color, age, culture, gender....it helps.

If I'm not at a event or some type of party i never approach since the amount of thirst is NY make it close to pointless trying to bag a random chick(BAD) walking the streets.
i be feelin like they gon think ima creep on the strret sometimes :lol: :\

My rough numbers this season (summer) are about 250 attempts, 20 phone numbers and 5 of em I actually ended up kicking it with.

eek.gif
sick.gif
 @ that percentage. Atrocious
have you ever noticed that when someone smiles at you that you automatically smile back?
I'm a thug so no.

i use the

suck it up and grow some balls appoach

even if you barely got anything to say, something will comeout when you approach her, either from you or her, and in that moment, the girl should already be interested in why you approached in the first place, then its up to you either stay and come up with random **** to say, or leave with a smile on both your faces. low key works for me all the time

if anyones here worked sales/ commissioned sales before, it really helps with getting over ur fear of rejection.. i worked for 100% commission only sales @ neiman marcus when i was in college, and theres no hourly pay. if you don't sell anything you don't get paid. so that shy crap or fear of being rejected won't fly there. its the same concept with women, except that instead of money, its their birth canals you're after. and if you don't approach, you're going to be spanking your plank on spankwire every night
when you try to sell something to a customer and they don't buy it, you immediately forget about it and go after the next customer. theres no 'shame' in being rejected because you're just using them as a means to an end. the same applies for women. if one rejects you, move on to the next one. eventually you'll find a broad that wants to give up the box then you'll feel like a champ.

This is true....working in wireless sales/higher end retail/restaurants will force you to converse with folks of all kinds of color, age, culture, gender....it helps.
Yup. Approaching/dating is essentially selling d

My rough numbers this season (summer) are about 250 attempts, 20 phone numbers and 5 of em I actually ended up kicking it with.

My man with those Iverson numbers....straight chucking. :lol:

Well the more you shoot....the higher your chances are of hitting something. So in that regard, keep gunning if it works for you.

Did homey just say "if I wanted you, I could buy you"??

Like... how can one man handle all.the yambs he would get with an attitude like that?

Its clear you would.have to change your middle name to B____s...

Dead srs...

:pimp: :pimp:

man if he aint plowing any of those broads its all a waste of time and energy. he said he kicked it with 5, of those 5 how many of them did he insert himself into. thats the goal my friends.

man if he aint plowing any of those broads its all a waste of time and energy. he said he kicked it with 5, of those 5 how many of them did he insert himself into. thats the goal my friends.

Ha...I didn't read the whole quote, I assumed the smaller number was what he had relations with. Let's say 1 out of those 5 he hit. That is 1 positive lead out of 250! That is .004 percent! Work on the form and improve the skill set.....let's raise that FG % please.

i cant imagine going 5 for 250 tho... or worse smashing 1 out of 250... i'd get fired for that if i was a salesman and rightfully so

time to study some tape and make some adjustments. new strategies. even that 1/250 is better than 0%... but damn

My man with those Iverson numbers....straight chucking. :lol:

Well the more you shoot....the higher your chances are of hitting something. So in that regard, keep gunning if it works for you.

This dude has a better % than that - http://www.clipcartel.com/LOL-Pickup-Line-Rejection-at-Its-Finest-video.4049.html

Just be yourself and try not to talk to much about past relationships. If a girl ask you why no girl, just state that. We had to break up because she had a chance to study in France etc.

Girl would be impressed that you were not selfish

i cant imagine going 5 for 250 tho... or worse smashing 1 out of 250... i'd get fired for that if i was a salesman and rightfully so
time to study some tape and make some adjustments. new strategies. even that 1/250 is better than 0%... but damn
true story...

I like the enthusiasm and gumption ...

But damb famb... a BAD percentage is around 4 percent...

Good is around %20, and awesome is 37% and up... kinda like NBA 3 point shooting percentages ...

Shooting. 04%? Naw, famb ... you gotta switch something up...

Atleast you got the "idont care how nos I get" part down...

After doing 6 yrs in the Navy and having met and be-friended some really off guard. Women like to help and they cant give simple instructions (its their mother instinct). So dumb up a lilttle and pretend you dont know something. For instance:
See a cute chick in the mall, ask where a store is, eventhough you clearly know that store does not exist or is in the mall. The key is too look confused all the time. This will legitimize your stupidity. The extent of her help will allow you to gauge where you stand with her.
A girl knows within the first 5 mins on meeting if she will sleep with you. Its your job not to mess it up.

Just came from the mall and thought about doing this on the way home :lol: this is a good one.

true story...

I like the enthusiasm and gumption ...

But damb famb... a BAD percentage is around 4 percent...

Good is around %20, and awesome is 37% and up... kinda like NBA 3 point shooting percentages ...

Shooting. 04%? Naw, famb ... you gotta switch something up...

Atleast you got the "idont care how nos I get" part down...

honestly that's the biggest hurdle for a lot of people.

My confidence in my ability to pull and smash chicks used to waver with every success or fail. So when I would get on cold streaks it would have the snowball effect. Once I went almost a year w/o smashing :smh:

As I got older I realized that the confidence needs to come from within and that I don't need constant validation from chicks to keep my confidence right. I had a drought of 3 months earlier this year and while it was frustrating my confidence never wavered and I've been getting it in the last month.

I've been reading some of the post in this forum because I have problems approaching woman and to me it seems kind of hard to approaching woman. I might as well just start online dating or getting use to being lonely for a very long time. 
mean.gif

be yourself

go for broke

and if you're rejected....realize majority of the time, its not u.

Back
Top Bottom