TITAN UPDATES.

from Titan's facebook page:

For the first time, Titan has revoked the Titan Players Club memberships of Applicants 127 and 128 submitted last April 12, 2011. Their business is no longer welcome at Titan

Buying shoes does not give anyone the right to disrespect and speak ill of other people, especially Titan's staff members. If you do not understand why certain rules are applied on big or small releases, it's probably because those rules were specifically put in place for customers like you.

Please keep your money, keep your zip lock bags, you are not welcome on our premises. As always, Titan reserves the right to refuse sale to any individual that we deem to be unsavory in character, whose interaction with us of any sort may be detrimental to Titan, our store staff and the greater Titan community.

Keep the Poker Chips. Hopefully they remind you to become better people.

TAKE YOUR RESELLING BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nikodaza

Just letting you guys know, I was one of the guys who lined up for the Bordeuxs on the day of. I bought a size 10 but they told me that I could get my original size of size 11 if the would restock. So I was able to exchange my size 10s for the size 11s. So if anyone is interested, there should be size 10 Bordeuxs available. I exchanged them at around 3:30; 2 hours ago. HTH.

Titan didn't allow me to exchange mine.

actually it didn't, it just made the reselling industry more stronger... it shows that they are affected or maybe somewhat threatened by the resellers... why would you react to such things if your confident that those guys won't kill your business.... resellers are good competition to the shoe industry, yes it do affects small players, but if we look at the bigger picture resellers do help... 9 out of 10 ntpi members got a pair from resellers. and most of ntpi members are also resellers... what made me say that? look at the sigs of the members.. too many items are being sold, too many members has FS on their sigs.

Originally Posted by abujuga

from Titan's facebook page:

For the first time, Titan has revoked the Titan Players Club memberships of Applicants 127 and 128 submitted last April 12, 2011. Their business is no longer welcome at Titan

Buying shoes does not give anyone the right to disrespect and speak ill of other people, especially Titan's staff members. If you do not understand why certain rules are applied on big or small releases, it's probably because those rules were specifically put in place for customers like you.

Please keep your money, keep your zip lock bags, you are not welcome on our premises. As always, Titan reserves the right to refuse sale to any individual that we deem to be unsavory in character, whose interaction with us of any sort may be detrimental to Titan, our store staff and the greater Titan community.

Keep the Poker Chips. Hopefully they remind you to become better people.

TAKE YOUR RESELLING BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

these guys obviously were being +$!!*%% and gave titan attitudes that's why they're being treated like that..
titan just returned the favor.

^^When you are referred to as a reseller it means that you buy kicks to sell them for your business. Not cos you bought a pair and decide to sell it. The reason why most people in NT sell kicks is because they either doubled up on a model (1 to rock,1 to stock) yet decided to unload a pair or maybe an investment. Ofcourse you sell it for what it may be worth now cos of how limited and in demand it may be and that imo is fair enough. But these "resellers" buy in bulk for the purpose of doing their business. You say most people have gotten from resellers? heck cos they cleared all the stocks in the stores how else could collectors get their own pairs. and mind you, they even get those that are not their size. On limited releases they would get their drivers,maids and what have you to fall in line? while the true collectors miss out and what will they end up with, a pair of shoe they could have gotten for retail 2 days ago and now they have to pay P2000 more than retail. If you slept on a shoe, that's your own doing but to be able to anticipate and wait for a pair,fall in line and do all that for your love and passion for the game yet end up empty handed cos the guy in front of you hoarded all the stocks,that plainly sux. Nothing illegal but i support what titan did, i believe they are just looking out for the greater good of not only themselves but the shoe game itself, and yes there is a possibility something did happen that's why titan gave out that statement but for whatever reason, its really for the good of the whole sneaker community.

I also got lost when you said that the big players get affected? I dunno what you meant by that but if you are referring to their sales, leme ask, where else do resellers get their kicks? Threatened? with what? that people would rather buy kicks from resellers than the store itself?
laugh.gif
i don't know about you but i like buying from the store itself cos they sell it at retail and even at a discount if you have VIP. And Titan will always get their business done. As long as there are people who love the game and the passion for collecting, the game will be on! Nothing personal man, just giving my 2 cents here and i guess its safe to say that most of the NT peeps would agree. peace.

Originally Posted by voguelee

actually it didn't, it just made the reselling industry more stronger... it shows that they are affected or maybe somewhat threatened by the resellers... why would you react to such things if your confident that those guys won't kill your business.... resellers are good competition to the shoe industry, yes it do affects small players, but if we look at the bigger picture resellers do help... 9 out of 10 ntpi members got a pair from resellers. and most of ntpi members are also resellers... what made me say that? look at the sigs of the members.. too many items are being sold, too many members has FS on their sigs.
Dude, would you feel happy if you've waited for months and saved your hard earned money for a shoe that you wanted so bad and just ended up with nothing, because a dude with his whole "family tree" and workers lined up to get the kicks?

Would you feel happy if you see that the shoes are being sold for more than triple of its retail price?

If you are, then perhaps you're one of those resellers.

And that's what Titan is aiming to eliminate. Resellers are NEVER a good competition. In fact, you shouldn't even compare them to Titan, Nike, etc!

Why? Because they are depriving the legit customers who wants the sneakers from having them at retail price!

actually it didn't, it just made the reselling industry more stronger... it shows that they are affected or maybe somewhat threatened by the resellers... why would you react to such things if your confident that those guys won't kill your business.... resellers are good competition to the shoe industry, yes it do affects small players, but if we look at the bigger picture resellers do help...

Anong pinagsasasabi mo diyan? May reselling industry at resellers are good competition to the shoe industry ka pang nalalaman!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ManfromManila

actually it didn't, it just made the reselling industry more stronger... it shows that they are affected or maybe somewhat threatened by the resellers... why would you react to such things if your confident that those guys won't kill your business.... resellers are good competition to the shoe industry, yes it do affects small players, but if we look at the bigger picture resellers do help...

Anong pinagsasasabi mo diyan? May reselling industry at resellers are good competition to the shoe industry ka pang nalalaman!
laugh.gif
SHOTS FIRED!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wubbofett

Originally Posted by ManfromManila

laugh.gif
SHOTS FIRED!
laugh.gif
2n030a9.gif

Fly Wade scheduled to be released tomorrow according to Titan's FB page

It'll be a quickstrike according to them

^
I sort of understand releasing the fly wades in limited quantities.. they've anticipated a small following.
The "limited" tag will make these sell. smh. bravo nike!

regarding the kobe chaos, to the dudes who said they won't release... Is that verified info?

what? medyo malalim yan bro..., Titan is just doing us a favor by thwarting those resellers ang giving us a better chance to get a pair at retail.   hehehe reselling is not the competition of retail stores, acutally they are helping them to quickly disposed of their inventory... so titan rocks.... HYPE is the main reason for reselling... "in"  kasi ngayon ang shoe collecting... kaya ang taas ng demand and the supply is somewhat limited.  But maybe without the HYPE maybe TITAN would never existed at all... I believe there is enough sporting shops and nike stores to support the demand of basketball shoes kung di uso ngayon ang shoe collecting... 

Jordan Fly Wade
PHP6,995

Black/ Varsity Red-Dark Grey
Pimento/ White-Black

: Releasing Saturday, May 7
: Titan FORT and Titan RONAC
:Limited quantities available

via: Titan FB page

I'm not a shoe collector and even I'm against this reselling biz. Buying hordes of pairs just so you could gain profit just by selling 'em at 103498219572 pesos + the retail price is just not right. Pathetic even. I just saw this guy selling a pair of Varsity Reds for 9500 when he was just selling them for 5500 a few months ago (his mark-ups on his other stuff are also pretty damn steep). It's not the selling of 2nd hand shoes just coz you don't like 'em or you just need to have some extra cash now that we're talking about here, but it's the selling of shoes that one bought just to torture the soul (and wallets) of passionate sneaker heads who are forced to tolerate these resellers' outlandish price tags. Iunno if those other retail stores mind coz at the end of the day, they get their money right? Titan, even if the aim of having a store IS to make money, at least they still care about the culture and helping it flourish, not be a slave of them wicked ways. I may not have said this whole thing exactly right but I hope you guys get my drift.

Back
Top Bottom