To All The Playas and 1000 Women Slayas; How do you get buns?

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Practice. Remember you have to hump a few clunkers before you can fondle a Ferrari   

roll.gif

at the end of the day
you got some girls who reconize whats good and will throw it your way cause you poppin,  then you got the gassed up herb 1s aint is stuck up.

at the end of the day
you got some girls who reconize whats good and will throw it your way cause you poppin,  then you got the gassed up herb 1s aint is stuck up.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Just the sheer effort it takes to bag and smash a new woman every week makes this unbelievable, even for the most skilled womanizer. I love how people exaggerate and then try to downplay it. Yea I smashed 50 different flight attendants upon first meeting on flights this year. It's nothing tho, you gotta be born with it. Come on son
laugh.gif

You don't have to exaggerate, even 100 in 5 years is impressive.
lol you dont even know me bro. but i will say that several NTers have seen me in action (not doing the deed, but getting the girl) and they will vouch for me.
one would be our pal Goldenarmz wherever he is.

I lived in La, by LAX which is about 15 min from every club in hollywood.

clubs out here are "popping" 5/7 days a week.

i was at the club atleast 3 of those days.

then you add in yahoo groups, myspace, FB,craigslist (ive had sex with atleast 75 women from craigslist alone) cpixel, localhookups,catch1 (hell as a matter of fact ive %!%$#$ a few chicks JUMPMAN247 aka jacob used to try and simp on)....

i can name off atleast a dozen more sites.

add in sneaker events, anime expos, weed expos, concerts, trips....

its sad that you would rather belittle someone than use your rational minds and just read and take it for what its worth.

i have a sex diary and pictures of me having sex with about 40% of the broads ive smashed.

shall i continue? you want timelines? damn lol.

im not gonna act like everyone was a dime, but 37 of those broads were certified by everyone in the world as a dime.

bout 50ish 8-9s, bout 100 6-7s, and a whole lotta 4-6s.

ive also done alot of the worst things you can ever do to a woman.

all i cared about was %#%$%. 

so like i said, you gotta be born for it and ready to throw away your emotions if you wanna @@%% +*#+#$$.

lol@exaggerating. who exaggerates a couple hundred?

my name is Handsome B. Wonderful. and i can back up my title with women infront of anyone.

its not "sheer effort" bro. some people just get dealt a good hand in life. some people are not.

just cause its hard for you, doesnt mean its not hard for the rest of the world.

OP:

its not as easy as how im saying it NOR how these other cats are saying it.

these guys posting here are talking about smashing a chick, then continuing to have sex with her.

im telling you once and done. and now im done replying to this thread hopefully.

but before that i will drop some gold and diamond for you op.

The trick to getting a woman to sleep with you quickly is to not talk about sex. AT ALL.

it should be a lol "non issue". she will begin to think "am i not sexy enough? does he even want to @@%% me?" blah blah blah

it will @@%% with her head. women are programmed to think men ONLY want sex. if you operate like these clowns are telling you, she will know your true intentions and NOT GIVE YOU ANY.

she will try the old "my vagina is worth its weight in gold and i will only give it up if you make an effort for it"

when it clearly is not worth a dime.

you want to confuse her. make her think its true feelings. make her feel like it just may be love. then you do those small little gestures to make her think "damn he isnt just thinking of sex. he really wants me"

you know, hand on the small of the back, brush the hair out of her eyes, kiss on the forehead, extended stares where u look away right when she catches you and smiles. yeah those things.

then she will start to fall for you, her rational thinking will leave the door.

you know how they tell you that women know within the first 5 min if she will have sex with you or not... ITS TRUE.

so if youre attractive, and she already wants to have sex with you, her rational thought is gone cause now all the chemicals in her body have started to click cause she is now in pheromone mode giving off that smell  that makes your **** hard.

now all she can think about is how much she likes YOU.

major words. SHE. THINK. YOU.

not the other way around. now she has something to prove because she now has a slight but large at the moment attachment to you emotionally.

now she wants you.

its like dancing the cha cha. you gotta stay upbeat and on your toes. follow her lead until its time for you to become the star of the show.

and at the end, you two will be out of breath and she will be leaning back in your arms.

once again. my name is Handsome B. Wonderful. and ive %!%$#$ way more +*#+#$$ than you.

and at the end of the day it means absolutely nothing.

take it all with a grain of salt, but this is the truth.
Why the hell was my name thrown in there? How did I simp on LA chicks when I live in the bay ?

Interesting
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Just the sheer effort it takes to bag and smash a new woman every week makes this unbelievable, even for the most skilled womanizer. I love how people exaggerate and then try to downplay it. Yea I smashed 50 different flight attendants upon first meeting on flights this year. It's nothing tho, you gotta be born with it. Come on son
laugh.gif

You don't have to exaggerate, even 100 in 5 years is impressive.
lol you dont even know me bro. but i will say that several NTers have seen me in action (not doing the deed, but getting the girl) and they will vouch for me.
one would be our pal Goldenarmz wherever he is.

I lived in La, by LAX which is about 15 min from every club in hollywood.

clubs out here are "popping" 5/7 days a week.

i was at the club atleast 3 of those days.

then you add in yahoo groups, myspace, FB,craigslist (ive had sex with atleast 75 women from craigslist alone) cpixel, localhookups,catch1 (hell as a matter of fact ive %!%$#$ a few chicks JUMPMAN247 aka jacob used to try and simp on)....

i can name off atleast a dozen more sites.

add in sneaker events, anime expos, weed expos, concerts, trips....

its sad that you would rather belittle someone than use your rational minds and just read and take it for what its worth.

i have a sex diary and pictures of me having sex with about 40% of the broads ive smashed.

shall i continue? you want timelines? damn lol.

im not gonna act like everyone was a dime, but 37 of those broads were certified by everyone in the world as a dime.

bout 50ish 8-9s, bout 100 6-7s, and a whole lotta 4-6s.

ive also done alot of the worst things you can ever do to a woman.

all i cared about was %#%$%. 

so like i said, you gotta be born for it and ready to throw away your emotions if you wanna @@%% +*#+#$$.

lol@exaggerating. who exaggerates a couple hundred?

my name is Handsome B. Wonderful. and i can back up my title with women infront of anyone.

its not "sheer effort" bro. some people just get dealt a good hand in life. some people are not.

just cause its hard for you, doesnt mean its not hard for the rest of the world.

OP:

its not as easy as how im saying it NOR how these other cats are saying it.

these guys posting here are talking about smashing a chick, then continuing to have sex with her.

im telling you once and done. and now im done replying to this thread hopefully.

but before that i will drop some gold and diamond for you op.

The trick to getting a woman to sleep with you quickly is to not talk about sex. AT ALL.

it should be a lol "non issue". she will begin to think "am i not sexy enough? does he even want to @@%% me?" blah blah blah

it will @@%% with her head. women are programmed to think men ONLY want sex. if you operate like these clowns are telling you, she will know your true intentions and NOT GIVE YOU ANY.

she will try the old "my vagina is worth its weight in gold and i will only give it up if you make an effort for it"

when it clearly is not worth a dime.

you want to confuse her. make her think its true feelings. make her feel like it just may be love. then you do those small little gestures to make her think "damn he isnt just thinking of sex. he really wants me"

you know, hand on the small of the back, brush the hair out of her eyes, kiss on the forehead, extended stares where u look away right when she catches you and smiles. yeah those things.

then she will start to fall for you, her rational thinking will leave the door.

you know how they tell you that women know within the first 5 min if she will have sex with you or not... ITS TRUE.

so if youre attractive, and she already wants to have sex with you, her rational thought is gone cause now all the chemicals in her body have started to click cause she is now in pheromone mode giving off that smell  that makes your **** hard.

now all she can think about is how much she likes YOU.

major words. SHE. THINK. YOU.

not the other way around. now she has something to prove because she now has a slight but large at the moment attachment to you emotionally.

now she wants you.

its like dancing the cha cha. you gotta stay upbeat and on your toes. follow her lead until its time for you to become the star of the show.

and at the end, you two will be out of breath and she will be leaning back in your arms.

once again. my name is Handsome B. Wonderful. and ive %!%$#$ way more +*#+#$$ than you.

and at the end of the day it means absolutely nothing.

take it all with a grain of salt, but this is the truth.
Why the hell was my name thrown in there? How did I simp on LA chicks when I live in the bay ?

Interesting
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom