To All The Playas and 1000 Women Slayas; How do you get buns?

One of the most important parts is knowing how to figure women out IMO. I've smashed a couple of 10's easy, but messed up with 6's and 7's because I came at them the wrong way due to the fact I didn't read them properly.

One of the most important parts is knowing how to figure women out IMO. I've smashed a couple of 10's easy, but messed up with 6's and 7's because I came at them the wrong way due to the fact I didn't read them properly.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Just get comfortable with your self first.

Be able to smile and say hi to people and feel good about it REGARDLESS of their reactions.

Then go do it to a girl. Smile. Hi. How are you doing today? Can't talk long but I'd love to continue this later.

Then sex her
This, but a much simpler line you: "Hey hows its going?"  Finish with a "What you doin later?"

if done correctly, 100% fail proof unless she doesnt want to be bothered.

Be able to smile and say hi to people and feel good about it REGARDLESS of their reactions.

Then go do it to a girl. Smile. Hi. How are you doing today? Can't talk long but I'd love to continue this later.

Then sex her
This, but a much simpler line you: "Hey hows its going?"  Finish with a "What you doin later?"

OP, you sound like a teenager. My advice is be confident, and practice. You can't bag every girl. Rejection is part of the game. Just move on to the next,  you'll get it. Also, be careful and properly protect yourself.

OP, you sound like a teenager. My advice is be confident, and practice. You can't bag every girl. Rejection is part of the game. Just move on to the next,  you'll get it. Also, be careful and properly protect yourself.

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

Then sex her

The thing is as soon as she SEES you she has already decided.
What you say does not matter.

The only thing that matters is saying something and make sure it isn't too ******ed 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

Then sex her

The thing is as soon as she SEES you she has already decided.
What you say does not matter.

The only thing that matters is saying something and make sure it isn't too ******ed 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by DT43

btw anyone else remember dude from HT (HBW)? you better go find ga97 to vouch for you because nobody is believing that @%%%
laugh.gif

well if you do remember me from HT then you would remember im most infamous for posting @%+*%@%. then another hater like yourself named iskatenikes went and tracked down the girls myspace.

sooo....
roll.gif
Epic times.
I've known dudes who've dedicated a lot of their time to getting women and put up very very high and outrageous numbers just to do it. So HBW's claims aren't shocking to me in the slightest.

btw anyone else remember dude from HT (HBW)? you better go find ga97 to vouch for you because nobody is believing that @%%%
laugh.gif

well if you do remember me from HT then you would remember im most infamous for posting @%+*%@%. then another hater like yourself named iskatenikes went and tracked down the girls myspace.

sooo....
roll.gif
Epic times.
I've known dudes who've dedicated a lot of their time to getting women and put up very very high and outrageous numbers just to do it. So HBW's claims aren't shocking to me in the slightest.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

laugh.gif

sooo....
roll.gif
Epic times.
exactly. i stated in the beginning that broads was all i was about. i worked at lax and i lived like 2 miles away from there too.
add in the fact i always have had a smartphone since they first came out, and craigslist, and the 1000s of milfs that i see daily that want nothing more than a well groomed bbc to beat their vaginas till it bleeds.  thats about a good 50 broads right there. just milfs. and a few of them were dimes and most were 8-9s.

dont hate the player. hate the game.

hell i just had to show this latina milf WITH HER 3yrold DAUGHTER in fresh and easy about an hour ago a picture of my girl in my phone so she would believe me. she thought i didnt wanna talk to her cause she had a kid.

and she looked gooder than a mother $@!#@#. its easy to have sex every single day of the week with a different woman if you have no attachments and all the right tools.

and all these dudes who say "just go up and say hi" are not really having alot of sexual intercourse.

can we just be done with this and let it die?

laugh.gif

sooo....
roll.gif
Epic times.
exactly. i stated in the beginning that broads was all i was about. i worked at lax and i lived like 2 miles away from there too.
add in the fact i always have had a smartphone since they first came out, and craigslist, and the 1000s of milfs that i see daily that want nothing more than a well groomed bbc to beat their vaginas till it bleeds.  thats about a good 50 broads right there. just milfs. and a few of them were dimes and most were 8-9s.

hell i just had to show this latina milf WITH HER 3yrold DAUGHTER in fresh and easy about an hour ago a picture of my girl in my phone so she would believe me. she thought i didnt wanna talk to her cause she had a kid.

and she looked gooder than a mother $@!#@#. its easy to have sex every single day of the week with a different woman if you have no attachments and all the right tools.

and all these dudes who say "just go up and say hi" are not really having alot of sexual intercourse.

sooo....
roll.gif
Epic times.

Flatlines

sooo....
roll.gif
Epic times.

Flatlines

also, walk the thin line between confident, gentleman, +@+$$*%$!. EVen if you're a nice guy by nature, try to develop some +@+$$*%$! #@# hole tendencies lol

also, walk the thin line between confident, gentleman, +@+$$*%$!. EVen if you're a nice guy by nature, try to develop some +@+$$*%$! #@# hole tendencies lol

have you ever got burn? 300 partners is a alot, especially since most are from those sites.

have you ever got burn? 300 partners is a alot, especially since most are from those sites.

Back
Top Bottom