To the Young Black Conservatives.....

and that is exactly why people say ur childish...

you may be smarter than average 16 year old... but ur probably less mature than the average 16 year old too

Fam , 98% of NT is childish , you're childish , it has nothing to do with my age .

That's all y'all say "omg! you're childish!"

I'm a child .
roll.gif
What do you expect ?

I get childish when people throw personal attacks , which aren't indispensable .

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I laughed when I saw the title....and DIED when I saw the author

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No you didn't... you clearly posted...so how can you be dead...
alien.gif

Silly you...

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
don't laugh at that bull #$+#

alien.gif

little do you know, I am an African immortal that has been alive for hundreds of years---dying and coming back is nothing new to me
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

didnt the republican party free blacks from slavery?

the republican and democratic parties have kind of reversed since back then.
And didn't Lincoln only do that to piss off the south?

Yep. He killed their economy which was slave driven and slavery was a part of Southern culture.. Lincoln hated blacks, don't let the EP make you think otherwise. If he could have he would have "sent them back to where they came from".

Not true. He was good friends with Fredrick Douglas.
Just because you're friends with someone doesn't mean that changes how you feel about the subject. There's a book that recently came out that discusses this in detail. The author was on the Colbert Report about a month ago. I'm friends with gay people but I don't approve of their lifestyle.

Well the Civil War wasn't originally about freeing the slave, it was about what the federal government can control.

Right, it wasn't about the slave. It was about the government (the North) overstepping their boundary and the South fighting for what they thought was right hence the secession of South Carolina.

Bull****. If it was just about punishing the South then why didn't Lincoln let the slave holding territories like Maryland get to keep slavery?Lincoln's motive was to free the slave I don't care what your book says.

Kaneesha, Taneesha, or whatever your name might be: Since you're getting personal, I went ahead and did a psychoanalysis of you:

I think one side effect of you being so smart for your age is hypersensitivity / paranoia. People in glass houses can never throw stones, so for your frame ofreference I used to feel the same way when I was approximately 16 because I was so much smarter than most of my friends and got picked on a lot. As I said inthe beginning of the thread: I don't have any problems with you as a person, but rather your opinions. I don't think you're mature enough to fullyknow the difference yet. I know it was years before I learned to separate the two.

this dude has a sig that says socially liberall but fiscally conservative. that has to be probably the dumbest sig ever.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

this dude has a sig that says socially liberall but fiscally conservative. that has to be probably the dumbest sig ever.
...Which is but only one of a myriad of blatant undertones in this thread.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by cguy610

My only question to young Black conservatives is how they can embrace the message of states rights. Especially when the Civil War was fought over a states' right to own a slave. The party's message appears to be one of codewords for support of segregation and discrimination.

I'm just curious as to how a Black conservative could be against civil rights and can embrace a message that is strongly against civil rights.

There is no "conservative" party. Conservatism = political ideology.

Aren't most Conservatives Republicans? Do you think they tend to vote Republican?

Did conservatives attend the "tea parties" that went on over this past week?

Perhaps I'm mistaken. Feel free to correct me.

I'm preserving my money. I care about the human race as a whole. No race gets special treatment. Everyone is the same to me.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Y'all should be happy that a 16-year-old of the Black descent has an interest in more things than BET and having sex .

& that's real .
Why should I be happy about that?

That's to be expected.

I'm not piling on you (I'll leave that to Kel, err um Haze
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
) but I'm just saying.

That's what you're supposed to do.

That's like me expecting people to be happy for me, since I've never been to jail.
Kaneesha, Taneesha, or whatever your name might be: Since you're getting personal, I went ahead and did a psychoanalysis of you:

I think one side effect of you being so smart for your age is hypersensitivity / paranoia. People in glass houses can never throw stones, so for your frame of reference I used to feel the same way when I was approximately 16 because I was so much smarter than most of my friends and got picked on a lot. As I said in the beginning of the thread: I don't have any problems with you as a person, but rather your opinions. I don't think you're mature enough to fully know the difference yet. I know it was years before I learned to separate the two.
*fixed*

All that other !+@+ wasn't even necessary bro'.

Which is why I don't understand why y'all keep coming at her like that and why I see why she reacts the way she does.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Y'all should be happy that a 16-year-old of the Black descent has an interest in more things than BET and having sex .

& that's real .

That's to be expected.

nerd.gif
tongue.gif
) but I'm just saying.

That's like me expecting people to be happy for me, since I've never been to jail.
This is true.

I think the Republican party is unquestionably the party of hate and xenophobia at this point in time. See 2008 elections.

Statements like this are why political threads on NT are routinely awful.

They all end up the same: Republicans are evil, Democrats can do no wrong, and a ton of misinformation and hearsay "facts" are dropped withoutconfirmation.

It's funny - I thought people who voted for McCain agreed with his policies and disagreed with Obama's.

How you get "hate and xenophobia" out of that is astounding.

& that's real .

That's to be expected.

nerd.gif
tongue.gif
) but I'm just saying.

I think one side effect of you being so smart for your age is hypersensitivity / paranoia. People in glass houses can never throw stones, so for your frame of reference I used to feel the same way when I was approximately 16 because I was so much smarter than most of my friends and got picked on a lot. As I said in the beginning of the thread: I don't have any problems with you as a person, but rather your opinions. I don't think you're mature enough to fully know the difference yet. I know it was years before I learned to separate the two.
*fixed*

Which is why I don't understand why y'all keep coming at her like that and why I see why she reacts the way she does.

I know that , which is what I'm implying .

There's nothing wrong with gaining knowledge , these dudes just don't know how to give knowledge to others without being disrespectful .

& I'm saying they should be happy because all these people in these Enlightenment threads talk about is how the youth doesn't try to learn ...

But when they do , y'all always shut them down in some form .

I know if my little cousin was talking to me about Julius Ceasar & he said something wrong , you can bet I'mma tell him the right things , but not tellhim he's stupid .

But I'm immature ?
sick.gif

Stop being hypocritical & look into the things you're arguing .
I love learning .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Burns1923

I think the Republican party is unquestionably the party of hate and xenophobia at this point in time. See 2008 elections.

They all end up the same: Republicans are evil, Democrats can do no wrong, and a ton of misinformation and hearsay "facts" are dropped without confirmation.

It's funny - I thought people who voted for McCain agreed with his policies and disagreed with Obama's.

No its awful because people refuse to think objectively and based off reality....like you

Did you not see me denounce actions of the Democratic party earlier in this thread?

Im not a party loyalist.

But please don't act like you did see what we all saw from the Republican party last fall.....where the hate was so thick, that McCain himself had to grabthe mic from a rally attendant when she started going off about Obama being a Muslim terrorist. When people hung effigies of Obama from trees. When the Foxnews propaganda machine went into overdrive with the angry black man sentiment and terrorist fist jabs.

34qns43.gif

20081030_013447_nobama30c.jpg

Both sides of the aisle are extremely flawed but people tethered to ideology (like you) can't see through that.

& that's real .

That's to be expected.

nerd.gif
tongue.gif
) but I'm just saying.

*fixed*

Man, not even trying to be anal retentive right now... That wasn't necessary? She's on here whining about how no one understands her and takesher seriously, and she turns around and calls someone an expletive. Just like an immature teenage girl, no? If she was in my family and we were actually at agathering one of the older ladies would have slapped the taste out of her mouth... If she was lucky.

As a friend and supporter Kneesh, I'm trying to tell you this from as humble a position as I can. But you're making it increasingly difficult.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Man, not even trying to be anal retentive right now... That wasn't necessary? She's on here whining about how no one understands her and takes her seriously, and she turns around and calls someone an expletive. Just like an immature teenage girl, no? If she was in my family and we were actually at a gathering one of the older ladies would have slapped the taste out of her mouth... If she was lucky.
I know that.

Which is why I crossed out everything except for "You are 16".

That's what 16 yr old's do. Hell, she basically admitted to as much.

I mean, there's a way to school the youth but y'all seem to be all condescending w/ it. Which in turn causes her to react the way that she does. Andthe @*#% just goes on, and on and on.

High School aged kids are some of the most difficult people to deal w/ b/c you can't tell them +%*$, they think they have the world figured out and if youdisagree w/ them, then you're automatically wrong. And they fight back the only way they know how. Come on man, you've been there, I've been there,hell, most of the people in this thread have been there before.

But I'm immature ?
sick.gif
I'm curious as to why you perceive being immature is such a bad thing?
& I'm saying they should be happy because all these people in these Enlightenment threads talk about is how the youth doesn't try to learn ...

True to a certain extent.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Man, not even trying to be anal retentive right now... That wasn't necessary? She's on here whining about how no one understands her and takes her seriously, and she turns around and calls someone an expletive. Just like an immature teenage girl, no? If she was in my family and we were actually at a gathering one of the older ladies would have slapped the taste out of her mouth... If she was lucky.
I know that.

Which is why I crossed out everything except for "You are 16".

That's what 16 yr old's do. Hell, she basically admitted to as much.

I mean, there's a way to school the youth but y'all seem to be all condescending w/ it. Which in turn causes her to react the way that she does. And the @*#% just goes on, and on and on.

High School aged kids are some of the most difficult people to deal w/ b/c you can't tell them +%*$, they think they have the world figured out and if you disagree w/ them, then you're automatically wrong. And they fight back the only way they know how. Come on man, you've been there, I've been there, hell, most of the people in this thread have been there before.

But I'm immature ?
sick.gif
I'm curious as to why you perceive being immature is such a bad thing?

True to a certain extent.

Dre, from my Tweets alone you know that I try as hard as possible to be a good person to people. But I know if I was in Kneesh's shoes I would be prayingfor someone to help me better myself. When I was her age at a magnet school I was in classes with kids two and three years older than me and used to getpicked on all the time. I'm very seriously trying to convey this to her in a way that doesn't sound condescending or controlling.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

They all end up the same: Republicans are evil, Democrats can do no wrong, and a ton of misinformation and hearsay "facts" are dropped without confirmation.

No its awful because people refuse to think objectively and based off reality....like you

Did you not see me denounce actions of the Democratic party earlier in this thread?

Im not a party loyalist.

But please don't act like you did see what we all saw from the Republican party last fall.....where the hate was so thick, that McCain himself had to grab the mic from a rally attendant when she started going off about Obama being a Muslim terrorist. When people hung effigies of Obama from trees. When the Fox news propaganda machine went into overdrive with the angry black man sentiment and terrorist fist jabs.

34qns43.gif

Both sides of the aisle are extremely flawed but people tethered to ideology (like you) can't see through that.

Wow, I had no idea you could size up my beliefs without any knowledge of them!

You cite 1 woman's opinion about Obama and suddenly that's the widespread sentiment amongst voters?

You cite one picture and that's supposed to represent millions of people?

Furthermore, that woman and whomever put up that stuff in the picture, no matter what they think or if you agree/disagree, have a right to their opinion. Youmay disagree with it, even think it's outrageous but they have the right.

The problem here is the subject matter: Obama. Since his campaign began and through this very day, it has been made clear by the media and by supporters thathe is never to be questioned or objected to. If you do, you get called "racist" or, as you might put it, refusing to
"think objectively and based off reality."

Where was your outrage at Pres. Bush being called every name imaginable, people burning effigies of him, blaming him for every act of wrongdoing the worldover? Exactly.

Here's a news flash: There are people - tens of millions of Americans - who do not like Obama because of his beliefs and policies.

It has nothing to do with his skin color. He could be orange, blue, kelly green - they would still not like his beliefs and policies. It also has nothing to do with "hate and xenophobia" or any other incendiary language you want to lob to try to discredit.

The sooner people get this through their heads, the better this country will be.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Im not a party loyalist.

But please don't act like you did see what we all saw from the Republican party last fall.....where the hate was so thick, that McCain himself had to grab the mic from a rally attendant when she started going off about Obama being a Muslim terrorist. When people hung effigies of Obama from trees. When the Fox news propaganda machine went into overdrive with the angry black man sentiment and terrorist fist jabs.

34qns43.gif

Wow, I had no idea you could size up my beliefs without any knowledge of them!

You cite 1 woman's opinion about Obama and suddenly that's the widespread sentiment amongst voters?

You cite one picture and that's supposed to represent millions of people?

Furthermore, that woman and whomever put up that stuff in the picture, no matter what they think or if you agree/disagree, have a right to their opinion. You may disagree with it, even think it's outrageous but they have the right.

The problem here is the subject matter: Obama. Since his campaign began and through this very day, it has been made clear by the media and by supporters that he is never to be questioned or objected to. If you do, you get called "racist" or, as you might put it, refusing to
"think objectively and based off reality."

Where was your outrage at Pres. Bush being called every name imaginable, people burning effigies of him, blaming him for every act of wrongdoing the world over? Exactly.

Here's a news flash: There are people - tens of millions of Americans - who do not like Obama because of his beliefs and policies.

It has nothing to do with his skin color. It has nothing to do with "hate and xenophobia".

The sooner people get this through their heads, the better this country will be.
I mean seriously, I wouldn't even pay attention to the guys arguments, ABH. He's trying to pigeonhole Obama as the figurehead foroppressed miniorities around the globe, and we both know that is simply not the case.
tired.gif

It has nothing to do with his skin color. It has nothing to do with "hate and xenophobia".

The sooner people like you stop living in denial...the better this country will be.

Im not even behind Obama's policies and performance on many fronts but if you can't see the tactics being used by the Republican party....I don'tknow what to tell you. Many longtime Republicans have even dropped affiliation because they feel like the party has been hi-jacked.

I mean seriously, I wouldn't even pay attention to the guys arguments, ABH. He's trying to pigeonhole Obama as the figurehead for oppressed miniorities around the globe, and we both know that is simply not the case.
tired.gif

What in the name of sensibility are you taking about?

Obama is the elected President of the United States, to represent the United States of America and its 300 million citizens.

Not any one group and certainly not people around the world who are not Americans.

Good grief.

Personally, I think the Republican Party needs to get away from the Christian Right even if its done slowly.

Personally, I think the Republican Party needs to get away from the Christian Right even if its done slowly.

Ok.

At least there is one Republican can that see clearly on this subject and express the truth.

Here's my input on the situation regarding Kneesh/ Chi ILL...

Yes she is very bright for her age, has a lot of knowledge & seems like she does want to learn a lot.

But anytime you get into a discussion with someone, whenever they have a different idea than you do, you almost always attack their beliefs as if they arewrong for even having them. You condemn just about every person whose opinion differs from yours. You talk down to everybody in every discussion. Then youresort to hurling personal insults at people for just about no reason.

And all those things get 10x worse when you talk about religion or african americans.

You just don't listen to nothing anybody says. you throw insults at people without provocation. And you do these things regularly.

P.S. I aint sayin I'm perfect... so don't try to come back at me wit none of that.

Back
Top Bottom