Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

So bummed I missed the opportunity to play. I got the code, installed, and then saw the message it was over.
laugh.gif

SNEAK PEEK AT TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION SEASON PASS

01.28.2016 09:00AM

Today we are revealing early details on what players can expect in The Division Season Pass. More details will follow as the game nears release on March 8, but if you are considering the Gold Edition (which includes the full game and season pass) you might be excited about this new info.

The core of the Season Pass will be 3 major expansions released over the course of the year. Each expansion builds on The Division, continuing your agent’s journey with new content, gear and gameplay as you fight to take back New York:

Expansion I: Underground
Expansion II: Survival
Expansion III: Last Stand

Plus on March 8, Season Pass owners will unlock the exclusive Sawed-off Shotgun, a unique sidearm customized for short-range destruction. Season Pass owners also receive a set of exclusive outfits and weapon skins, as well as access to special monthly benefits including exclusive content drops and special events.

Am I the only one hoping for some type of vehicle in this game? Blocks mad long to be running all the time :lol:

Fighting in the middle of the Dark Zone is the worse, you gotta wait to respawn then run back forever and hope your killer still there.

Yea, even a motorcyle or one of them balance "hover" boards :lol: You complete a mission in one area, then you gotta walk/run to another area to do another mission, I can see that getting old quick.

Yea, even a motorcyle or one of them balance "hover" boards
laugh.gif
You complete a mission in one area, then you gotta walk/run to another area to do another mission, I can see that getting old quick.
until you riding one and it explodes on you 
roll.gif

Another Beta this Month, it's open, 24 hour early access for Xbox starting the 18th.

Open the 19th for PS and PC

Ends the 21st

An additional story mission is being added to this Beta

Another Beta this Month, it's open, 24 hour early access for Xbox starting the 18th.

Ends the 21st

I'm not sure how to perceive this...? I mean on one hand its cool, but in the bigger picture I think they didn't get enough pre-orders they were expecting and after this last beta people really went in on the game with their reviews on how its not living up to the hype. Regardless, I still enjoyed it but just worried about longevity and replay value after playing the last beta.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Ends the 21st

I'm not sure how to perceive this...? I mean on one hand its cool, but in the bigger picture I think they didn't get enough pre-orders they were expecting and after this last beta people really went in on the game with their reviews on how its not living up to the hype. Regardless, I still enjoyed it but just worried about longevity and replay value after playing the last beta.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
Reason why I haven't touched it.

Game seems like it'd be fun for two weeks, and start collecting dust every week after.

How is dark zone? The lag was pretty bad last time, especially when you enter it.

Back
Top Bottom