Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Loving this game man... so we found out why the code wasn't working on the Division beta site these dudes put in o and 0 in the code and you can't really tell em apart unless you look closely and one of em is slightly wider then the other

Stepped into the DarkZone and was met w/ like 6 people shooting, they start aimin at me so I just start lettin off and hittin dudes w/ the melee, then got a bounty put on me :lol: Didn't even make it past the damn front entrance forreal.

Stepped into the DarkZone and was met w/ like 6 people shooting, they start aimin at me so I just start lettin off and hittin dudes w/ the melee, then got a bounty put on me :lol: Didn't even make it past the damn front entrance forreal.

How do you melee?

I don't know why, but I don't have the same level of excitement for the game that I had back during the Alpha.

the darkzone gets stale after awhile: kill npcs (always at the same spawn point), get loot, extract, repeat.

it only got fun when i rolled with a group and went rogue killing everyone that wasn't in the group. Even that got kinda stale also.

i get it though, its just a beta

Last edited:
Game is a lot like GTA Online w/ the roaming, however, not a lot to do like GTA Online. Don't know how much more they'll add but I can imagine from the first part of that mission I did that the story mode should take up some of my leisure time. Free aim takes some getting used to especially w/ all of the elements and things going on in the environment. Needless to say, as of right now, it's worth my $30

The Dark Zone right now is a bunch of people squatting the extraction zones and others PKing near the entrances.

I had fun in the dark zone. After reading you guys' posts I didn't know what to expect
so I just went in blasting everybody before they could get me :lol:. After a while though I left people alone and went after the rioters and all the players in there worked together. There were even dudes healing me when I would get hurt. There wasn't really any player killing or anything. We were sharing extractions and all that too

the darkzone gets stale after awhile: kill npcs (always at the same spawn point), get loot, extract, repeat.

it only got fun when i rolled with a group and went rogue killing everyone that wasn't in the group. Even that got kinda stale also.

i get it though, its just a beta

This.

Division is really fun, it's fresh, and it's def. what destiny should have been..

However... Things I started noticing.. I hate the fact people can camp the spawn when they go rogue and just kill you when you respawn.

Another thing... Me and sandman and Lpheat were playing.. We had a rogue squad pinned they ran up a ladder and had no where to go, but if we went up the ladder it was free kill for them but they had loot they have to evac. So here's the thing it was six of them and we killed four of them. While we're trying to figure out how to kill the last two

The other four guys respawn and shoot us in the back. That's garbage, it's wack, the concept of going rogue is half ***ed. What should of happened is when your rogue and you die, you respawn at the checkpoint but you have a penalty like you have to spend 3 mins in the checkpoint or you can spend your three mins outside of the dark zone.

No penalty for rogue....Nah.. This game is fun, loads of fun when you do the missions with your friends but count me out of it. I did a lot of thinking after I played last night.. Nah it ain't for me.

Last edited:
Division is really fun, it's fresh, and it's def. what destiny should have been..

However... Things I started noticing.. I hate the fact people can camp the spawn when they go rogue and just kill you when you respawn.

Another thing... Me and sandman and Lpheat were playing.. We had a rogue squad pinned they ran up a ladder and had no where to go, but if we went up the ladder it was free kill for them but they had loot they have to evac. So here's the thing it was six of them and we killed four of them. While we're trying to figure out how to kill the last two

The other four guys respawn and shoot us in the back. That's garbage, it's wack, the concept of going rogue is half ***ed. What should of happened is when your rogue and you die, you respawn at the checkpoint but you have a penalty like you have to spend 3 mins in the checkpoint or you can spend your three mins outside of the dark zone.

No penalty for rogue....Nah.. This game is fun, loads of fun when you do the missions with your friends but count me out of it. I did a lot of thinking after I played last night.. Nah it ain't for me.

Exactly. The missions seem to be designed to play with multiple players. I haven't cancelled my preorder yet though.

I can see if getting very repetitive though.

How many shooting type games are really designed to play alone anymore?

The matchmaking was working pretty nice also into the game, games like that are good for the community.

Blah.

Division doesn't reward the players who don't go rogue.

If someone goes rogue and I kill them I need to be really rewarded. I don't want a few dollars and XP.

And if someone goes rogue they should be rewarded for staying alive every second they are alive.

I know I'm being harsh in beta stages.

Blah.

Division doesn't reward the players who don't go rogue.

If someone goes rogue and I kill them I need to be really rewarded. I don't want a few dollars and XP.

And if someone goes rogue they should be rewarded for staying alive every second they are alive.

I know I'm being harsh in beta stages.

The NPC is the reward for not going rouge, they drop items and provide XP.

If a Rouge person is carrying items you get that plus the XP & money

The longer and higher level you are rouge equates to a larger money bonus if you survive. What kind of rewards are you looking for ? Weapons ?

I just got bored after a while but I think it's because they're withholding a lot of content.

Might need to squad up with yall and get it in in the Dark Zone.

Back
Top Bottom