Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

I got one HE drop at the Police Academy... and it was a vest. 

Man, I don't think my current build is enough to handle the Russian Consulate!  All my gear are purple! 

youve gotten 3 ?

i wanna be you when i grow up 
A good M44 easily outclasses this thing, but it is still a good gun to use. The best one i got has Brutal, Deadly, and Prepared, but didnt roll damage as high as I would have liked. Hornet drops a lot of good AR's too if you guys are looking for something thats not an AK.
laugh.gif
Power wise the M44 will outclass it, but the reason i use the m1a is bcos its a fast shooting laser.

youve gotten 3 ?

i wanna be you when i grow up 
A good M44 easily outclasses this thing, but it is still a good gun to use. The best one i got has Brutal, Deadly, and Prepared, but didnt roll damage as high as I would have liked. Hornet drops a lot of good AR's too if you guys are looking for something thats not an AK. :lol:

Power wise the M44 will outclass it, but the reason i use the m1a is bcos its a fast shooting laser.

Exactly.

Got 3 purple M1A's at the Police Academy... 2 FW and 1 Socom... all had less DMG than the one I had and wasn't Balanced... oh well... the grind continues. 

Last edited:
Finally hit 50 in the DZ

Just moved my gear around and copped the AUG blueprint

Was wearing all gold gear but those kneepads raised my DPS and didnt make my health suffer. 

I believe FW lets you equip a grip compared to the other M1's that's why so many people like it. You can fire off multiple shots a lot faster since your reticle goes smaller quicker.

Ah... apparently the FW one allows a wider range of under-barrel mods.  Socom only allows smaller ones. 

Just got done farming the DZ with a couple of randoms. Had a blast. We survived rogue status about 5 times, 3 of them were from others shooting at us.

Finally hit 50 in the DZ

Just moved my gear around and copped the AUG blueprint

Was wearing all gold gear but those kneepads raised my DPS and didnt make my health suffer. 

View media item 1989016

i wanna be you when i grow up with those stats

I know you similar or better. I peeped you starting a 2nd character [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

How come when i craft handstops they only useable for my BM AK?

Im trying to make one for my Midas but all 3 of them only compatible with BM

And can you reroll armor. I got a HE mask with 2 slots but it doesnt have the rehabilitation perk. Can I reroll get that perk?

Been running this a lot on PS4 over the past few days... surely will be patched on the 12th.

How come when i craft handstops they only useable for my BM AK?

Im trying to make one for my Midas but all 3 of them only compatible with BM

And can you reroll armor. I got a HE mask with 2 slots but it doesnt have the rehabilitation perk. Can I reroll get that perk?
dont waste your time with the rehab joint. they claim its being patched tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom