Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Guy I play with

Division.jpg
rondostats-o.gif

@SinnerP, might not see me on the sticks until the weekend, wife got me on this "no Division before 8pm" regimen
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Me too! lol.

She even tried to complain about me playing video games and I already said I play late enough to have some 'me' time. SMH.

I need an entire day to just game and I think I'll be okay lol.

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/37553"no Division before 8pm" regimen :smh: :lol:
Me too! lol.

She even tried to complain about me playing video games and I already said I play late enough to have some 'me' time. SMH.

I need an entire day to just game and I think I'll be okay lol.

The feels bruh. I need the same thing but unfortunately, won't happen. I got one last Sunday but doubt I will this weekend. I need to get back in that DZ to get some good gear, finish my main missions and then flourish w/ the rest of yall

i thought that i was a gamer

i see guys leveling up like crazy

guess i need to grind out more than a few hours every other day

@Fozzy Badfeet  happy wife, happy life!! 

but I use the "me time" on the late night too... lol

Don't let that effect you. The guy I posted has two broken legs from a motorcycle accident, so he literally plays PS4 all day. Division, UFC, and some Naruto game.

There's always going to be people who blaze through content, finding exploits, getting the best rolls on the best gear, ect. 

How long do the Challenging Dailies usually take you guys?  Other than Warren Gate and the Russian Consolate, which I hear takes more time.  

How long do the Challenging Dailies usually take you guys?  Other than Warren Gate and the Russian Consolate, which I hear takes more time.  
With my group of friends that I usually run with, we can do Warrengate and the Consulate sub 20, the rest of them sub 12 easily.

Like I told my people the game isn't full for bugs it's the damn shield. 90% of the glitches/bugs come from it And they refuse to do what they need to which is to remove it until then they will always be one step behind

If they make it a daily I won't run nothing but that and the new mission.

At these point I only care about 240 gear and credits followed by dark zone lvl

Bought nomad gloves and knee pads yesterday from DZ 6 vendor. Great for doing farming runs. Having 2 pieces equipped equals 100% scavenging. I definitely noticed more gold drops just from random guys in the DZ and even better drops from the DZ chest.

Back
Top Bottom