Tomi Lahren on Trevor Noah

Da greatest irony is you not recognizing da category of discussion being da lane Tomi is in and da viewership. You keep bringing up comedians and shock jocks as the example.

what do u think this chick does b? :lol:

Sean Hannity does da EXACT same thing on radio & television.

these folks are radio & television talk show hosts..none of these people are journalist, hence why they can shift from politics to comedy seamlessly.
Oh. I get what you're saying now.

Did this dude just quote himself, like it will make his argument stronger :lol:

its called lag.

Boy dumb as a box of rocks. Moved the goalpost to his own argument then Pat himself on his back. How do you even have a conversation with a brick wall like that?

I thought this was about political shows not shock jocks or morning shows which would seem obvious given Charlemagne's standing in that arena. Jesus Christ man.
If you think this is bad you should have a look at his buffoonery in the political thread some time :lol:

da same political thread where i was validated after a year of partisanship skullduggery November 9th.
Validation hasn't come. We'll talk in four years about validation.

Last edited:
i was spot on in terms of political analysis.

whether Trump comes thru or not? thats another question.

campaigning & governing are 2 different animals.

Boy dumb as a box of rocks. Moved the goalpost to his own argument then Pat himself on his back. How do you even have a conversation with a brick wall like that?

I thought this was about political shows not shock jocks or morning shows which would seem obvious given Charlemagne's standing in that arena. Jesus Christ man.

Dude is hijacking threads at an alarming rate.

This is the only attention he gets in his life. The kickin it in Da heights video tells you all you need to know about dude.

There's no point in engaging him. It's like talking to a dog and expecting it to speak English back at you.

All you can do is laugh and move on. He'll keep going from thread to thread....posting bait in hopes it turns into a thread...about him.

You've made hefty claims about how Trump's presenency would shake out.

Jury's still out on his presedency.

spell check gettin funky on u :lol:

anywho i made lofty predictions on his campaign, cuz i was confident cuz i could read da mood of da electorate, now governing im alot more optimistically reserved about because he is a neophyte and he's da 1st of his kind to be a President, alot can potentially go great, but i won't rule out potential pitfalls either.

Did anyone check the Trevor Noah interview on TBC?

One of my co-workers said ol' girl is playing the **** out of both of them.

Did anyone check the Trevor Noah interview on TBC?

One of my co-workers said ol' girl is playing the **** out of both of them.
they talked about her for like 5 mins and i get the opposite reaction out of that video

they talked about her for like 5 mins and i get the opposite reaction out of that video

Why you say that?

not trying to be a jerk but I really have an opinion. I literally just threw that out there to get the thread back on track

Last edited:

If you think this is bad you should have a look at his buffoonery in the political thread some time 
laugh.gif
Please oh massively offended one,  tell us more.
laugh.gif

Why you say that?

not trying to be a jerk but I really have an opinion. I literally just threw that out there to get the thread back on track

Thank you for doing that.

But yea i just feel like they let her speak. That was the goal give her aa different audience. Whether that was for good or bad intentions on their part idk

Please oh massively offended one,  tell us more.:lol:
Offended? :lol:
Maybe you should tell that to Ninja, since he loves whining about being disrespected and pressing that report button when his feelings get hurt

Last edited:
Why you say that?

Thank you for doing that.

But yea i just feel like they let her speak. That was the goal give her aa different audience. Whether that was for good or bad intentions on their part idk
At this point though, where does the pandering end?

I dunno if she's playing them per se, but they're definitely allowing her to use them for promotion as her 'black friends.'

Still gotta watch the interview, though.

Last edited:
At this point though, where does the pandering end?

I dunno if she's playing them per se, but they're definitely allowing her to use them for promotion as her 'black friends.'

Still gotta watch the interview, though.
Neother of them said they were friends CTG said he has been in contact with her since feb. And TN said he has nothing against her personally justbwanted to let her spit on his side of things. Neither made it seem like theyre friends...at least on their part.

Now she will play it up. Because it helps her a bit. But theyll never freely mention her again to where shell being them up a few times

Goes right back to the black thought leader assumption. You lost looking towards CTG.

The thing is nobody looks at CTG for that. He puts himself out there and says dumb **** like "We have to talk Tomi and try to change her mind".

:lol:

He should stick to trollin rappers and celebrities.
He's only good for jokes here and there. That's it.

To me this is no different. Don't take what he says all that seriously especially When he doesn't make sense.

This whole platform tweet comes down to interpretation.

Only thing I'll co-sign is that they aren't giving this tramp a platform. She had hundreds of millions of views before going on that show. They didn't just introduce her to an entire new audience.

Interesting interview.

The power of media is so fascinating. All it took was one picture to get a lot of people to turn on Trevor calling him a sell out and all.

Only thing I'll co-sign is that they aren't giving this tramp a platform. She had hundreds of millions of views before going on that show. They didn't just introduce her to an entire new audience.
Interesting interview.

The power of media is so fascinating. All it took was one picture to get a lot of people to turn on Trevor calling him a sell out and all.
There's a lot of groupthink online and people get uncomfortable when others don't conform. Disagreement is now seen as an attack rather than a differing point of view.

Trevor consorted with "the enemy" twice in a week. The black twitter mob couldn't tolerate that so he had to go down too.

Put even a toe out of line and the social justice/progressive left will no longer support you. You've failed their purity test.

Last edited:

Interesting interview.
There's a lot of groupthink online and people get uncomfortable when others don't conform. Disagreement is now seen as an attack rather than a differing point of view.
Trevor consorted with "the enemy" twice in a week. The black twitter mob couldn't tolerate that so he had to go down too.
Put even a toe out of line and the social justice/progressive left will no longer support you. You've failed their purity test.

Pretty much, this is the evolution of being a "hater" in a sense. Context is key, and many people forget that until it affects them in a negative manner.

She's only 24? She's still a young adult. Give her a couple more years and i think she'll change her views a bit.

I can't wait until ninja is stopped and frisked and has his Cuban and Jesus piece stolen from a Trump supporting crooked NYPD officer after stop and frisk becomes the law of the land.

Nah, he'll tell that NYPD officer that he's a right wing Dominican and not a Leftist black man

Well fortunately for him, by 2020, the officer won't have to assume...because his identification will note that he's actually hispanic.

Crisis averted 
:rofl:

I'm glad I saw his "da census" posts to get these jokes

Back
Top Bottom