Tomi Lahren on Trevor Noah

Listen to his Donkey of the Day segment posted above.

His explanation is DOG. ****.

As I've said before, the CENTRAL reason her show is popping is because she is a young, WHITE, THIN, AWG saying WILD **** about black people.

HOW exactly is a young black or hispanic going to replicate that **** man?
umm Star & bucwild beat howard stern in their prime...
Star & Buckwild was a morning radio show. Just as was mentioned earlier in this thread, sensationalism sells and Star and Buck was the most sensationalized morning show out at the time by a mile. They also weren't trying to give real takes on society. The fan base didn't take the show seriously (even though Star did 
laugh.gif
). You're comparing a satirical morning radio show to a political show.

Last edited:
^^^

350x700px-LL-c5146985_D27AA092-55E4-418A-A96C-DECCF4680946_zpswd6zlwe6.gif

Yes, I used a gif to describe a gif.

See me with the hands of you don't like it.

Word up, I think that before we can even move forward w/ that, we have to fix the relationships between us as brothers and sisters, a house divided cannot stand. Once we can get on one accord, then we can really start making strides.
I would be real careful who you call a brother or sister...

These days id rather just stand with the strong...before we can do anything as one we must 

dismiss the weak. As you can see since the Black Panthers with every generation of black Americans after... the weakness is greater and greater.

That brother/sister stuff is out the door with me at this point in life.....

The blunt harsh truth is we are not all the same

We are not all cut from the same cloth 

It's gonna take a hell of alot more than just sharing the same skin color at this point....

Last edited:
Star & Buckwild was a morning radio show. Just as was mentioned earlier in this thread, sensationalism sells and Star and Buck was the most sensationalized morning show out at the time by a mile. They also weren't trying to give real takes on society. The fan base didn't take the show seriously (even though Star did :lol: ). You're comparing a satirical morning radio show to a political show.

star & bucwild was da same format as stern & say even a Hannity.. general interest radio talk show. had Star had da foresight to upload his show after every morning on YouTube he's probably be number 1 right now & Charlemagne would've never caught fire in da Breakfast club

point being? content is king, da "it can't happen cuz of their race" is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Where did I mention race?

Also you just compared Howard Stern to Hannity and in the same statement championed content. You are aware of the fact that their content is worlds apart.

You're just chomping at the bit to argue down social inequality points. We get it. You don't have to argue the other side at every opportunity.

I literally did not mention race once in the post you quoted.

On top of that, I mentioned the fact that all the tools were there for us to achieve the same type of things.

So what exactly is your point again?

Last edited:
Boy dumb as a box of rocks. Moved the goalpost to his own argument then Pat himself on his back. How do you even have a conversation with a brick wall like that?

I thought this was about political shows not shock jocks or morning shows which would seem obvious given Charlemagne's standing in that arena. Jesus Christ man.

Boy dumb as a box of rocks. Moved the goalpost to his own argument then Pat himself on his back. How do you even have a conversation with a brick wall like that?

I thought this was about political shows not shock jocks or morning shows which would seem obvious given Charlemagne's standing in that arena. Jesus Christ man.

you know Glenn beck was a shock jock too right?

some of ya need think im moving goalposts....no its called actually thinking entirely before u say things like "well there's no way a young black or hispanic can get that hype and get put in a position of power"

morning shows are catered to be verrrry hospitable to political commentary & punditry...

ya know Steve Harvey & Tom Joyner do da exact same thing successfully with a liberal slant right? :nerd:

I'm just laughing at dude now. We all should do the same.

da greatest irony of all is mark antony lecturing me about me "inaccurately" comparing Star & Buc (which did PLENTY of political commentary) in a thread bout Trevor Noah who is professional comedian by trade (not a professional political pundit or operative) doing a satirical show.

The conversation today was about lifting our minority figures to a position that Tomi Lahren has.

You're the one who brought up Hannity and Stern (which has nothing to do with this discussion) to bolster your argument that Star & Buck were number 1 (which also has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion).

You're hilarious, dude.

Last edited:
Da greatest irony is you not recognizing da category of discussion being da lane Tomi is in and da viewership. You keep bringing up comedians and shock jocks as the example.

what do u think this chick does b? :lol:

Sean Hannity does da EXACT same thing on radio & television.

these folks are radio & television talk show hosts..none of these people are journalist, hence why they can shift from politics to comedy seamlessly.

Last edited:
The only question I felt Trevor dropped the ball on was immigration. There is a "line" of sorts. The US caps immigration at 675k per year and you do have to wait if you don't get accepted right away.

If you think this is bad you should have a look at his buffoonery in the political thread some time 
laugh.gif

Da greatest irony is you not recognizing da category of discussion being da lane Tomi is in and da viewership. You keep bringing up comedians and shock jocks as the example.

what do u think this chick does b? :lol:

Sean Hannity does da EXACT same thing on radio & television.

these folks are radio & television talk show hosts..none of these people are journalist, hence why they can shift from politics to comedy seamlessly.

Did this dude just quote himself, like it will make his argument stronger :lol:

its called lag.

If you think this is bad you should have a look at his buffoonery in the political thread some time :lol:

da same political thread where i was validated after a year of partisanship skullduggery November 9th.

Back
Top Bottom