Tomi Lahren on Trevor Noah

[h3]Charlemagne and all these various Black Men is out here posting photos with Tomi Lahren…[/h3]
gluten-free-*****:
cosmic-noir:
allhailqueencole:
because-blackgirls-duh:
susiethemoderator:
With the caption “do you see color?”.

Genuine question; are Black Men not capable of feeling shame when it comes to white ***** or no? Genuine question.

The second hand embarrassment that I’m feeling right now. The funny thing is if Tomi were a white man Black men would lose their **** if ANY Black Woman even looked in Tomi’s general direction.

I’m excited to see all these ****** start tweeting at Black Women rightfully confused at her sudden treatment with “Black Women always jealous, damn” and “Black Women proving themselves to hate snow bunnies again” “she might be racist but I’ll still **** her”…the list goes on.  

I'd smash, but cupcakes? That's doing too much. Now I want cupcakes though 
tired.gif

This is a very good article about Trevor Noah not fully understanding being black in America. It also speaks on how physically being black but not have the African American experience doesn't inherently mean you have a right to act as a thought leader or spokesperson for the community.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomiobaro/trevor-needs-to-fall-back?utm_term=.yia5rpvGN#.ugG1AJ0Bl

I'm not reading that. Dude is from South Africa, the home of apartheid. :lol: He knows damn well what it's like, he just saw it on another continent.

What no one wants to admit is whether she's ugly, fat or an idiot, we've all smashed a female we would be embarrassed by if everyone knew. Dude got a whiff of her p and is playing himself.
Nah I'm pretty sure being black in America is different than being black in Africa. Just from a demographic standpoint to start with.

Surface level comparative oppression isn't enough to lump the two groups together.

:rofl:   @ Charlemagne giving himself Donkey of the Day to himself for that tweet.:lol:  

He explained what he meant...almost saying what I posted earlier about just having a monority woman in the same position. Not necessarily spewing ignorance.

Good on him for taking the time to explain it all.

Was it really that confusing what CTG tweeted?

I got the gist of what he was saying right away.

He's a clown for completely other reasons :lol: Not involving race.

Props to his come up though, I remember when he was Wendy Willims sidekick right before she made the jump to tv and toned down her wild, gossipy raunchy ways.

Goes right back to the black thought leader assumption. You lost looking towards CTG.

Last edited:

Only thing I'll co-sign is that they aren't giving this tramp a platform. She had hundreds of millions of views before going on that show. They didn't just introduce her to an entire new audience.

Goes right back to the black thought leader assumption. You lost looking towards CTG.

The thing is nobody looks at CTG for that. He puts himself out there and says dumb **** like "We have to talk Tomi and try to change her mind".

:lol:

He should stick to trollin rappers and celebrities.

This is the cornballiest brother **** I have ever seen in my life. :x :smh: :smh:

As if Glenn Becks "TheBlaze" is going to give a 24 year old black dude his own show off the rip. :rolleyes

Name me all the other 24 year old black/brown men or women who have got the type of shot this Tomi Lahren has gotten without paying serious dues?

Never forget the biggest beneficiary of affirmative action is white women,

doesn't matter how much they love black d she still peddles vile racist ******** for profit.

This is the cornballiest brother **** I have ever seen in my life. :x :smh: :smh:

As if Glenn Becks "TheBlaze" is going to give a 24 year old black dude his own show off the rip. :rolleyes

Name me all the other 24 year old black/brown men or women who have got the type of shot this Tomi Lahren has gotten without paying serious dues?

Never forget the biggest beneficiary of affirmative action is white women,

doesn't matter how much they love black d she still peddles vile racist ******** for profit.

Listen to his Donkey of the Day segment posted above.

Listen to his Donkey of the Day segment posted above.

His explanation is DOG. ****.

As I've said before, the CENTRAL reason her show is popping is because she is a young, WHITE, THIN, AWG saying WILD **** about black people.

HOW exactly is a young black or hispanic going to replicate that **** man?

It won't happen. Sistah Soulja was HATED by white media for simply uplifting black people. Hell Beyonce got hate for showing pride for her race. Maybe a hispanic that look like J Lo with light skin and blonde hair can.

If Tomi Lauren looked like Rosanne nobody would be tryna "Change her mind". Some dudes just love them some basic AWG's. CTG explanation was some BS. Son tryna moonwalk hard. :lol:

I think the point he was trying to make is that we don't need bigtime support to put people in similar positions. All the tools to create content and get it directly to people are available. We just need to gather around and lift those people up as much as we can.

His explanation was garbage though, and I'm probably doing more to express what I think he was trying to say than he did.
laugh.gif

In all seriousness though, all the tools are there. We just need to leverage the power we have and support our own people. What if Trevor Noah and Charlemagne would have took time to lift up one of the sisters who are out here making a positive impact?

Last edited:
Stupid, offensive, brash draws viewership. Uplifting and informative exist, but they're not that. Just look here at the morons enthralled by ninja.

I think the point he was trying to make is that we don't need bigtime support to put people in similar positions. All the tools to create content and get it directly to people are available. We just need to gather around and lift those people up as much as we can.

His explanation was garbage though, and I'm probably doing more to express what I think he was trying to say than he did.:lol:

In all seriousness though, all the tools are there. We just need to leverage the power we have and support our own people. What if Trevor Noah and Charlemagne would have took time to lift up one of the sisters who are out here making a positive impact?

This seems to be much harder than bashing CTG for his comments. In all the bashing he did not once did the people actually post links to the women actually doing it. Don't realize how counterproductive that is. I didn't know there were and have to listen to his segment to get the names of the media outlets for them but it just seems too damn hard to support one another for so many reasons. The voices are there, the brains are there, etc.

But then it goes back to the messenger and not the message, also, "Buyback the block" will gain more steam than Dr. Boyce Watkins who said the same thing if I'm not mistaken.

His explanation was garbage though, and I'm probably doing more to express what I think he was trying to say than he did.
laugh.gif

This seems to be much harder than bashing CTG for his comments. In all the bashing he did not once did the people actually post links to the women actually doing it. Don't realize how counterproductive that is. I didn't know there were and have to listen to his segment to get the names of the media outlets for them but it just seems too damn hard to support one another for so many reasons. The voices are there, the brains are there, etc.

But then it goes back to the messenger and not the message, also, "Buyback the block" will gain more steam than Dr. Boyce Watkins who said the same thing if I'm not mistaken.
It's frustrating, because the same system we're trying to fight to fix creates a situation where our people are uneducated, unmotivated, living in poverty. It's so hard to get together for the right cause. I do think we're moving in the right direction as a people, though. This is just the long winter before change comes.

I feel like there are tons of Black and Brown people who ascended to a position where they have real influence. We just need a real face of a movement to push people in the right direction. I've seen Boyce on TBC a few times pushing buying into and rebuilding our communities. I've heard Umar talking about investing in and building our own schools. I've heard all these grand ideas, but no one has been willing to be the guy and lead. I can't imagine that person not showing themselves soon. Just makes sense at this time.

Last edited:
I never really rocked with Noah and hadn't watched one episode before Tomi was on there, but I was coming around on CTG. Not anymore. :smh:

And just in case anyone thought I was consigning smashing a racist, nah. I had a personal situation a few years back where I ended a marriage over some racist ****. Didn't know until the mask came off one day. I can't do it personally.

Last edited:
This is a very good article about Trevor Noah not fully understanding being black in America. It also speaks on how physically being black but not have the African American experience doesn't inherently mean you have a right to act as a thought leader or spokesperson for the community.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomiobaro/trevor-needs-to-fall-back?utm_term=.yia5rpvGN#.ugG1AJ0Bl

I'm not reading that. Dude is from South Africa, the home of apartheid. :lol: He knows damn well what it's like, he just saw it on another continent.

What no one wants to admit is whether she's ugly, fat or an idiot, we've all smashed a female we would be embarrassed by if everyone knew. Dude got a whiff of her p and is playing himself.
Nah I'm pretty sure being black in America is different than being black in Africa. Just from a demographic standpoint to start with.

Surface level comparative oppression isn't enough to lump the two groups together.

The author of that piece wasn't talking about everywhere in Africa though. She chose to say that a mixed South African born during apartheid couldn't understand what racial oppression was. I'm sorry but this is an extremely ridiculous declaration.

Y'all should read "A Dry and White Season" and other books by Andre Brink if you want to have detailed view of what apartheid South Africa was like. The apartheid government banned his books in south africa, and the country self isolated to avoid integration and to avoid being represented internationally by Black South Africans. Noah had to act as if he didn't knew his father AND mother in public because his very existence was a crime punishable by law. And we're talking about the eighties. The US government never went that far to censor the black experience

Last edited:
I never really rocked with Noah, but I was coming around on CTG. Not anymore.
mean.gif

And just in case anyone thought I was consigning smashing a racist, nah. I had a personal situation a few years back where I ended a marriage over some racist ****. Didn't know until the mask came off one day. I can't do it personally.
Geez Louise.
mean.gif

My condolences.

Lol at people trying to discredit Trevor Noah when this ***** is literally from a country where you can be killed for having mixed babies.

Some of y'all need to get your heads out your butts and realize there are some other people on this world that get screwed, too.

I've been to South Africa. It's real out there, yo.

His explanation was garbage though, and I'm probably doing more to express what I think he was trying to say than he did.:lol:

It's frustrating, because the same system we're trying to fight to fix creates a situation where our people are uneducated, unmotivated, living in poverty. It's so hard to get together for the right cause. I do think we're moving in the right direction as a people, though. This is just the long winter before change comes.

I feel like there are tons of Black and Brown people who ascended to a position where they have real influence. We just need a real face of a movement to push people in the right direction. I've seen Boyce on TBC a few times pushing buying into and rebuilding our communities. I've heard Umar talking about investing in and building our own schools. I've heard all these grand ideas, but no one has been willing to be the guy and lead. I can't imagine that person not showing themselves soon. Just makes sense at this time.

Word up, I think that before we can even move forward w/ that, we have to fix the relationships between us as brothers and sisters, a house divided cannot stand. Once we can get on one accord, then we can really start making strides.

Back
Top Bottom