Top Nike designer (Tinker Hatfield) can’t stand LeBron’s entourage

Lol at people thinking LeBron's people were cool they all pull him in so many different directions its crazy. Dude is a beast on the court but in order for him to achieve that Michael "God Status" outside of the basketball world he must tone it down.

Lol at people thinking LeBron's people were cool they all pull him in so many different directions its crazy. Dude is a beast on the court but in order for him to achieve that Michael "God Status" outside of the basketball world he must tone it down.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Freeze

I'm pretty sure kobe's sell better.

Yea you would think Kobe's jersey would sell better too.... We all know how that turned out.To be honest with you I have NEVE EVER seen anyone outside of Cali wearing Kobe's. I see everyone from the stars to people at the gas station wearing brons. But then again who knows
You must truly live in a bubble

Yea you would think Kobe's jersey would sell better too.... We all know how that turned out.To be honest with you I have NEVE EVER seen anyone outside of Cali wearing Kobe's. I see everyone from the stars to people at the gas station wearing brons. But then again who knows

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

if were talkin strictly jersey sales. i'll break that down completely.

of course lebron would have the best selling jersey this year.  new team = new jersey to spend money on,    he probably would've got the best selling jersey even if he stayed in cleveland because of him switching his number from 23 to 6.

when kobe changed numbers his jersey was the best selling jersey.  if the lakers were to change uniforms next season or he went to another team, he'd be the best selling jersey again.

kobe and lebron will always be at the top of the jersey selling list but i doubt either of them win it again next year because almost everyone already has their jerseys.

next season i bet derrick rose has the best selling jersey.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

if were talkin strictly jersey sales. i'll break that down completely.

of course lebron would have the best selling jersey this year.  new team = new jersey to spend money on,    he probably would've got the best selling jersey even if he stayed in cleveland because of him switching his number from 23 to 6.

when kobe changed numbers his jersey was the best selling jersey.  if the lakers were to change uniforms next season or he went to another team, he'd be the best selling jersey again.

kobe and lebron will always be at the top of the jersey selling list but i doubt either of them win it again next year because almost everyone already has their jerseys.

next season i bet derrick rose has the best selling jersey.

So what who cares...tell tinker to stay with the whack Jordan brand and make poor quality shoes. With The Lebron Line we are getting PREMIUM quality.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 Kids say the darndest things.

So what who cares...tell tinker to stay with the whack Jordan brand and make poor quality shoes. With The Lebron Line we are getting PREMIUM quality.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 Kids say the darndest things.

Yea you would think Kobe's jersey would sell better too.... We all know how that turned out. To be honest with you I have NEVE EVER seen anyone outside of Cali wearing Kobe's. I see everyone from the stars to people at the gas station wearing brons. But then again who knows

How did that turn out? Explain to me....Because Kobe had the best selling jersey that last few years until this season..
laugh.gif

Lebron got a new team and a new number incase you need a reminder, thus his jersey is the best selling this season. Congrats to him.

Never seen anyone outside of Cali wearing Kobe's? There's a 1500+ page Kobe VI topic in the Nike section that begs to differ.

And the last 3 Kobe's...Have sold better than the last 3 Brons.

Yea you would think Kobe's jersey would sell better too.... We all know how that turned out. To be honest with you I have NEVE EVER seen anyone outside of Cali wearing Kobe's. I see everyone from the stars to people at the gas station wearing brons. But then again who knows

How did that turn out? Explain to me....Because Kobe had the best selling jersey that last few years until this season..
laugh.gif

Lebron got a new team and a new number incase you need a reminder, thus his jersey is the best selling this season. Congrats to him.

Never seen anyone outside of Cali wearing Kobe's? There's a 1500+ page Kobe VI topic in the Nike section that begs to differ.

And the last 3 Kobe's...Have sold better than the last 3 Brons.

Back
Top Bottom