Top Nike designer (Tinker Hatfield) can’t stand LeBron’s entourage

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Savraj1:
Well at least South Beach viii's are better than any pair of kobes. 
laugh.gif

empirestrikesfirst:
Pink and Turquoise is not a good look.
I'm saying.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at you guys saying them kobes are better than SB's
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I mean any color can look good together as long as its properly put togeher.
There lebron hate wont ever let them say otherwise

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Savraj1:
Well at least South Beach viii's are better than any pair of kobes. 
laugh.gif

empirestrikesfirst:
Pink and Turquoise is not a good look.
I'm saying.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at you guys saying them kobes are better than SB's
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I mean any color can look good together as long as its properly put togeher.
There lebron hate wont ever let them say otherwise

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Look how worked up this kid is getting. 
laugh.gif

I imagine with your menagerie of matching idiocy, you aren't wearing them for their intended purpose, but to try to impress other people, yes?

You can't compare quality of a product re-released to a newly designed product. 

But keep trying, this is entertaining.
Huh?
People buy shoes for there own intentions. I hoop in my Lebron red and black 7s, and my Navy lebron 8's. Yea all the others are casually worn but, who cares. I dont wear shoes to impress others I wear them to impress myself, They just so happen to impress ALOT of others
laugh.gif

The Lebron and kobe line still >>>>>every new release Jordan brings out in quality, so whats the point of your statement?

And once again, what is up with you people and this "I hate matching" quotes, Not everyone still wears big white tees with everything, like some of you people still do.
What I am saying is Kobe, Lebrons are built for ball. Retros are a re-release of shoes that have become outdated and are meant for casual wear. Comparing the two doesn't make sense. That's all I am saying.
You are trying to impress other people, that much is evident. Why else post 15 pictures of your collection when they were not needed. At all.

Who said white tees?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

laugh.gif

I imagine with your menagerie of matching idiocy, you aren't wearing them for their intended purpose, but to try to impress other people, yes?

Huh?
People buy shoes for there own intentions. I hoop in my Lebron red and black 7s, and my Navy lebron 8's. Yea all the others are casually worn but, who cares. I dont wear shoes to impress others I wear them to impress myself, They just so happen to impress ALOT of others
laugh.gif

The Lebron and kobe line still >>>>>every new release Jordan brings out in quality, so whats the point of your statement?

And once again, what is up with you people and this "I hate matching" quotes, Not everyone still wears big white tees with everything, like some of you people still do.
What I am saying is Kobe, Lebrons are built for ball. Retros are a re-release of shoes that have become outdated and are meant for casual wear. Comparing the two doesn't make sense. That's all I am saying.
You are trying to impress other people, that much is evident. Why else post 15 pictures of your collection when they were not needed. At all.

Who said white tees?

[/font]

laugh.gif

Huh?
laugh.gif

Who said white tees?

[/font]
Who the hell comes in and says someone works at Petco?

Oh and tell me the reason why Lebron and Kobe lines still have better quality, than 6 rings, fusion, and the 2010, 2011 jordan shoes, which are MADE to play basketball in?

laugh.gif

Huh?
laugh.gif

Who said white tees?

[/font]
Who the hell comes in and says someone works at Petco?

Oh and tell me the reason why Lebron and Kobe lines still have better quality, than 6 rings, fusion, and the 2010, 2011 jordan shoes, which are MADE to play basketball in?

dunno, the AJ 2010 and 2011 along with the marquee melo, cp3, wade shoes have not disappointed me in the quality department.

dunno, the AJ 2010 and 2011 along with the marquee melo, cp3, wade shoes have not disappointed me in the quality department.

I never said anything about Petco... but again, over-reaction.
First off, fusions were built onto an Air Force 1 body, so no they were not meant for ball. 6 Rings were similiar to fusions in that they were not newly innovated, but a re-hashing of old models.

Second, the quality of build on the 2011 is at the very least equal to that of the Lebron VIII. Is the Lebron VIII a better shoe? Absolutely (IMO), but quality from one to the other doesn't suffer. 

Listen. Come out and say you like the Lebron line better than the new Jordan product. That's fine. I'd agree.

But in terms of quality of materials or build on the flagship models? I'd have to disagree.

I never said anything about Petco... but again, over-reaction.
First off, fusions were built onto an Air Force 1 body, so no they were not meant for ball. 6 Rings were similiar to fusions in that they were not newly innovated, but a re-hashing of old models.

Second, the quality of build on the 2011 is at the very least equal to that of the Lebron VIII. Is the Lebron VIII a better shoe? Absolutely (IMO), but quality from one to the other doesn't suffer. 

Listen. Come out and say you like the Lebron line better than the new Jordan product. That's fine. I'd agree.

But in terms of quality of materials or build on the flagship models? I'd have to disagree.

I wonder if Tinker told Lebron about his entourage before he quit working with Bron. Seems like its an issue that should be kept in house to me.

And the Kobe 3's was one of the weirdest/ugliest looking sig shoes imo. But other than that i think that Kobes and Brons kicks are just about equal.

I wonder if Tinker told Lebron about his entourage before he quit working with Bron. Seems like its an issue that should be kept in house to me.

And the Kobe 3's was one of the weirdest/ugliest looking sig shoes imo. But other than that i think that Kobes and Brons kicks are just about equal.

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Exactly

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Exactly

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

well it does mention "in the last six months"
and 

and appearances in miami.

rif-logo-blue_large.gif

orly? there's no date on the article
grin.gif
Yuku didn't post the wall of text I just posted.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyway, most of you guys aren't going to read anyways (just posted it for those who might want to look into the backstories), so here are the Cliffs:

• Yahoo! Sports article was posted April 11th.
  • Link inside Yahoo! Sports article was posted April 8th.
  • Link within the link inside the Yahoo! Sports article was posted October 27th of last year.
    laugh.gif
  • You're right that you've probably read this somewhere else before since it's an old story.
    laugh.gif
You can't really say which are better between Kobe's and Lebron's because both shoes are made for two type of players...

...One wants shoes that comfortable, responsive and lightweight while the other wants ones that are like Timberlands.

Pretty much.
laugh.gif

was just wondering if this if this was another occurrence. thanks for clearing it up. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

well it does mention "in the last six months"
and 

and appearances in miami.

rif-logo-blue_large.gif

orly? there's no date on the article
grin.gif
Yuku didn't post the wall of text I just posted.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyway, most of you guys aren't going to read anyways (just posted it for those who might want to look into the backstories), so here are the Cliffs:

• Yahoo! Sports article was posted April 11th.
  • Link inside Yahoo! Sports article was posted April 8th.
  • Link within the link inside the Yahoo! Sports article was posted October 27th of last year.
    laugh.gif
  • You're right that you've probably read this somewhere else before since it's an old story.
    laugh.gif
You can't really say which are better between Kobe's and Lebron's because both shoes are made for two type of players...

...One wants shoes that comfortable, responsive and lightweight while the other wants ones that are like Timberlands.

Pretty much.
laugh.gif

was just wondering if this if this was another occurrence. thanks for clearing it up. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

So what who cares...tell tinker to stay with the whack Jordan brand and make poor quality shoes. With The Lebron Line we are getting PREMIUM quality.

laugh.gif

SIT YO $#@ DOWN

So what who cares...tell tinker to stay with the whack Jordan brand and make poor quality shoes. With The Lebron Line we are getting PREMIUM quality.

laugh.gif

SIT YO $#@ DOWN

laugh.gif

Huh?
laugh.gif

Who said white tees?

[/font]
The retros are still basketball shoes. Thats why you see alot of college ball players playing in retros. I'd be damned if they were all rocking OG's. Now if they are qaulity basketball shoes, thats debatable.

laugh.gif

Huh?
laugh.gif

Who said white tees?

[/font]
The retros are still basketball shoes. Thats why you see alot of college ball players playing in retros. I'd be damned if they were all rocking OG's. Now if they are qaulity basketball shoes, thats debatable.

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

SIT YO $#@ DOWN

SMH, you dont even understand what im trying to say. To each of his own

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

SIT YO $#@ DOWN

SMH, you dont even understand what im trying to say. To each of his own

I'll ball in Jordan XIV retros all day. Forefoot and heel zoom, full herringbone traction pattern and a shank plate and not that heavy weight wise. Not too much to complain about.

Back
Top Bottom