Tory Lanez?

Guns and Roses
Gotta have that on at the crib while pouring the shawty a drink

I usually give albums two listens before I put together a first impression of them, but I'm on the last track and felt like going ahead and saying that I liked what I heard for the most part.

My biggest issues with him are that I feel like he overdoes the vocal pitching at times, and that it felt like he was imitating other artists from time to time, but that second one isn't saying much in 2016. Neither took away much enjoyment for me though.

I think he did a solid job with storytelling despite it not being a particularly strong story in my opinion. Everything flowed pretty well and the voice acting was straight.

I'm sure it'll sound even better when I don't have a pounding headache from lack of sleep, so I'll keep this in rotation.

EDIT: Wow, this is my ___ for that Wayne Wonder sample on "Come Back to Me" :pimp:

This song being Target exclusive is a crime.

Last edited:
This is a good album. I like the skits, especially the one where the one where his boy is asking for gas money from the whole squad. :lol:

Although, i'm not a fan yet. His music just seems average. I like the intro, Lovers BLVD, D.R.E.A.M, and Say It. That's about it.

I'm still having a tough time getting into this album. Doesn't help with so many other releases that just dropped.

Hopefully I can get a better feel to the album this week, need to let it run during the gym or something

was amped when i see him sample wayne wonder but that track isn't that fire. smh

imo his next mixtape should be all reggae samples. :smokin

Anyone care that he ripped off Look What You've Done by Drake? This is one the most pathetic things Ive ever seen from an artist :smh:

Dude loves claiming he's better than Drake but he pretty much stole a son from him. Even ripped off the phone call at the end :lol:

Last edited:
Drake rips off everybody. Them Canadian dudes all the same.

Back
Top Bottom