Tory Lanez?

Drake rips off everybody. Them Canadian dudes all the same.

Its clear Lanez and his ppl said lets steal Look What You've Done.

Song structure is exactly the same, rapping over keys with no drums. Bringing in drums on the hook and the phonecall at the end. Drake really needs to sue this clown.

Last edited:
We really gonna sham a dude who steals from a thief? Nobody cares when criminals are victims of crimes b, just the way it goes. U only in here with that **** Cuz he don't like the other Canadian. Moist pop beef.

We really gonna sham a dude who steals from a thief? Nobody cares when criminals are victims of crimes b, just the way it goes. U only in here with that **** Cuz he don't like the other Canadian. Moist pop beef.

You have evidence of an artist taking an entire song from someone and your answer is well he does it too? :rolleyes

This is why we can't have good debates on here dudes always deflecting and bringing up something irrelevant to the conversation.

Last edited:
You have evidence of an artist taking an entire song from someone and your answer is well he does it too? :rolleyes

This is why we can't have good debates on here dudes always deflecting and bringing up something irrelevant to the conversation.
My *****, u do the exact thing when the ghostwriting **** is brought up. But u wanna nail son to the cross? Nah, go pm MrWavez and cry about it.

He's ripped off Days In The East / West District before and other songs that sound Drake lite

Its one of the worst things Ive ever seen. He's an ok biter if you think about it, Luv (dollar budget controlla) is an ok record. But I cant believe he disses then copies the artist he's trying to emulate. Why are you stealing from the guy you think your better than?

I'm sure drakes legal team is fully staffed and capable don't think they need legal advice lol

Last edited:
Wasn't a fan of the Chixtape series, but Chixtape 4 is
pimp.gif

Remixing/sampling all the classics. TNT2 got a few good tracks.

Last edited:
Just gave Chixtape IV a spin while I dipped out to make some quick early morning moves and it was a great soundtrack.

III didn't hold me at all so this was a pleasant surprise. I'll have to give that one another shot and give the first two a look.

Not sure if I'll listen to The New Toronto II since I'm still not all that interested in son as a rapper though :lol:

Last edited:
he didnt do the differences and one call away samples justice. Aaliyah is probably the best imo

Last edited:
Does dude really produce

I always see this name in the credits but never a song produced solely by him

i never checked out that Chixtape ....yet! but that The New Toronto 2 going in...i like his music especially his production and hooks, easy to listen to especially with a female now i def. got to check out that Chixtape

He needs to make a Chixtape album. He'd have to give away 97% of it due to publishing but hey...

He nailed it again. The samples are actually a little less blatant this time--just a wee bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom