Toyota vs Honda vs Nissan? Most Reliable brand, looking to eventually get a new car.

My main thing is I just want a quite ride, and a body that will still look good in 5 years. Alot of the Hondas look to Fast and Furious for me, and everyone and there mom has a Altima now, but I guess that may be a good thing.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

My main thing is I just want a quite ride, and a body that will still look good in 5 years. Alot of the Hondas look to Fast and Furious for me, and everyone and there mom has a Altima now, but I guess that may be a good thing.
Get the Camry. They're solid now, maybe a little boring but safe. They're kind of overpriced because of the name, but they're reliable cars.

I'd recommend the SE V6. Quick and low key.

Get the Camry. They're solid now, maybe a little boring but safe. They're kind of overpriced because of the name, but they're reliable cars.

I`m not concerned about speed what so ever.

So the newer Camrys are good to go?

I was thinking Camrys would be the best, because I like the build of the newer ones, kind of like a poor mans lexus even though thats what they are lol. In regards to mileage, I know older Hondas and Toyotas run forever, can it be said the same with newer ones? *I know thats though to call being that they are new*, How many miles are to many when buying? Like I said I honestly dont want to have a car note, and if I could spend 9-10 stacks Id be happy, but I know I may end up dropping 11+

jeremy clarkson just shed a tear

I`m not concerned about speed what so ever.

So the newer Camrys are good to go?

I was thinking Camrys would be the best, because I like the build of the newer ones, kind of like a poor mans lexus even though thats what they are lol. In regards to mileage, I know older Hondas and Toyotas run forever, can it be said the same with newer ones? *I know thats though to call being that they are new*, How many miles are to many when buying? Like I said I honestly dont want to have a car note, and if I could spend 9-10 stacks Id be happy, but I know I may end up dropping 11+

jeremy clarkson just shed a tear

I wasnt in a rush to buy a car so I ended up leasing a 2010 Honda accord coupe . It's a very spacious coupe with a generous sized back row and trunk space. It looks great, and a v6 model is available if you want more power, I drive the v4  EX model. I came from driving a 1997 nissan quest so obviously the difference is night and day, the ride is very smooth. I'd recommend it, and the payments are fair (279 mo) 35 months.

00001263_Honda.jpg

00009933_Honda_Accord.jpg

gal_lg1.jpg

I wasnt in a rush to buy a car so I ended up leasing a 2010 Honda accord coupe . It's a very spacious coupe with a generous sized back row and trunk space. It looks great, and a v6 model is available if you want more power, I drive the v4  EX model. I came from driving a 1997 nissan quest so obviously the difference is night and day, the ride is very smooth. I'd recommend it, and the payments are fair (279 mo) 35 months.

00001263_Honda.jpg

gal_lg1.jpg

Originally Posted by scshift

lol I`m really looking for a v4 whip man, lol riding 250 miles and using half a tank if a good look in my book. In terms of mileage, I`m looking for a whip to last me a decent amount of time, should i strictly look for cars with sub 50k miles or does it matter as long as the car is well maintained?

lol I`m really looking for a v4 whip man, lol riding 250 miles and using half a tank if a good look in my book. In terms of mileage, I`m looking for a whip to last me a decent amount of time, should i strictly look for cars with sub 50k miles or does it matter as long as the car is well maintained?

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

00001263_Honda.jpg

gal_lg1.jpg

Very nice! I just dont know about coupes man, I`m a big dude. Now I`m not going to have homeboys and stuff riding with me, I just dont know how to feel about a 2 door whip, maybe when Im retired and turn into a rich douche bag or something lol

00001263_Honda.jpg

gal_lg1.jpg

Very nice! I just dont know about coupes man, I`m a big dude. Now I`m not going to have homeboys and stuff riding with me, I just dont know how to feel about a 2 door whip, maybe when Im retired and turn into a rich douche bag or something lol

gal_lg1.jpg
I've heard wonderful things bout the 3.5 coupe

gal_lg1.jpg
I've heard wonderful things bout the 3.5 coupe

00001263_Honda.jpg

gal_lg1.jpg

the accord coupe has a surprisingly spacious interior if you ask me, my family owns one so ive driven it a decent amount of times and theres plenty of room for me, but im a little shorter than you (like 6'0-6'1)

00001263_Honda.jpg

gal_lg1.jpg

the accord coupe has a surprisingly spacious interior if you ask me, my family owns one so ive driven it a decent amount of times and theres plenty of room for me, but im a little shorter than you (like 6'0-6'1)

I want to cop a new whip sometime next fall, so I planned on stacking bread now, would you recommend, just putting down a decent down payment, and pay more money on the note when ever I have it, putting down a huge down payment and having a small note, or trying to buy it in full? Like I said my car has alot of miles on it, and I dont want to put to much money into it only for it to have a major crap out or something.

I want to cop a new whip sometime next fall, so I planned on stacking bread now, would you recommend, just putting down a decent down payment, and pay more money on the note when ever I have it, putting down a huge down payment and having a small note, or trying to buy it in full? Like I said my car has alot of miles on it, and I dont want to put to much money into it only for it to have a major crap out or something.

Are you set on these 3 manufacturers? If not, there's many solid cars that aren't made by these 3 companies. Check out Acuras, like a used TL or TSX. I4 engine, luxurious and reliable.

I'd say the maintenance means more than the mileage. Of course, even a meticulously maintained car at 200k is probably going to start to break down, but I know people who bought used cars (usually Japanese, big 3 manufacturers that you listed), at over 100k and had them to over 200k.

If you aren't positive you want a new car, a used car (slightly or even well used), can be much cheaper.

Are you set on these 3 manufacturers? If not, there's many solid cars that aren't made by these 3 companies. Check out Acuras, like a used TL or TSX. I4 engine, luxurious and reliable.

I'd say the maintenance means more than the mileage. Of course, even a meticulously maintained car at 200k is probably going to start to break down, but I know people who bought used cars (usually Japanese, big 3 manufacturers that you listed), at over 100k and had them to over 200k.

If you aren't positive you want a new car, a used car (slightly or even well used), can be much cheaper.

I dont plan on buying a new car, its just the body styles from those brands that I liked were primarily from 06-10 and a 06 whip with 100k miles sounds kind of
sick.gif
, and all so I didnt want a car that was 10 years old honestly. Like I said if I can find someting with a nice spacious body for under 10k its a wrap.

I dont plan on buying a new car, its just the body styles from those brands that I liked were primarily from 06-10 and a 06 whip with 100k miles sounds kind of
sick.gif
, and all so I didnt want a car that was 10 years old honestly. Like I said if I can find someting with a nice spacious body for under 10k its a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom