Why she run like that?

roll.gif
@ dude being the Dos Equis guy.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
Why she run like that?

roll.gif

She runs like that to emphasize her youthful teenage gawky uncoordinated beauty, like a foal discovering its equine grace in time as it blossoms into a racehorse.

But seriously, put this up against any "Tom Cruise runs in every move he's in" Youtube montage and it won't be such an issue.

Yes!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I guess the entire town of Trepoja (sp) are coming after him this time.  Question is, are they really all named Marko?

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by chris82790

I like Liam Neeson and all but this looks like the same thing except it's the ex-wife.
uhh... who cares. You want a great plot, read a book. This movie's all about kicking bad guy's assess
exactly is basically the same story of taken and im ok with that 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and the daughter is fine as hell 
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
most girls dont know how to run cause of their breasts. but on this occasion i sometimes see what you talking about and lol. but majority feeling was that the scope of this viewpoint is quite unjust, and therefore ludicrous; yet still comical.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
Why she run like that?

roll.gif

naw, thats my man tretiak from the saint and mr. nice coat from batman begins.
I love how neeson is kickin butt in europe every summer!
pimp.gif

i actually think this is a realistic sequel. Killing a bunch of guys then riding into the sunset with the fam is cool and all, but revenge is a very realistic scenario for this type of movie

Back
Top Bottom