Transformers (5): The Last Knight - June 23, 2017

i just remember Bay saying he didn't want a beetle because it reminded him of herbie

but i also thought they just paid more for the usage of the vehicles

i guess chevy didn't cough up the cash to keep bee a camaro?

it doesn't make sense for bumblebee be a beetle but i guess it's the closest to the bug? I think he was og beetle in the cartoon though

i'm surprised they didn't hire a super hot chick to be the lead but hailees getting there and she's a top notch actor

Thought I read somewhere that Volkswagen didn't want to get involved in transformers 1 because of the violence and wouldn't release the rights or something like, which is why they went with the Camaro. Guess $$$ talks or is there some other reasoning why they are involved now?

GM paid a ton of money to have their vehicles showcased in these films. That's why most vehicles displayed the GMC/Chevrolet/Pontiac badges while the rest of the vehicles didn't do so. I think 'Bee alone helped move thousands of units of that particular generation of Camaro.

VW on the other hand may not have wanted to pay any royalties at that time, however their brand has taken a beating in the last few years (Diesel emissions) so I can understand why they allowed the film to use the Beetle. Although the timing of this is bad as they officially discontinued the current Beetle due to poor sales.

The less transformers there are in this film, the better. Last few movies I could barely tell them apart. The decepticons started to look all the same...

The less transformers there are in this film, the better. Last few movies I could barely tell them apart. The decepticons started to look all the same...

So far, Barricade and Starscream are in this.

Maybe 1 more gets added and it should be enough.

The improved designs alone make this movie 10 times better.

Here’s what they need to avoid

. Being damn near 3 hours long
. Annoying human characters
. Anything that has to do with the previous movies
. Military this and that every 5 mins
. Any type of complicated story

No love story

how is it 2 min and 23 seconds
and its a TEASER for a trailer :smh: :lol:
was that bernie mack speaking at the beginning???
star scream :pimp:
bumblebee only good thing bout the last 4 films
will watch on netflix
not going to the theater
and im a be real
movie dont look to promising
didnt see a bunch of explosions though

I hated Bay's Transformers movies, didn't even watch the last two, but this looks promising even if it seems like it's Bumblebee/The Iron Giant.

Bee and Starscream look great and are finally recognizable! Can't wait to see how Optimus looks.

No more Marky Mark.

e417fcb65d3d05eec73b302035c3e089.gif

starscream-transform-gif.27203868

Back
Top Bottom