Traveling to Seattle and need some recommendations

out of all the places Im going to is there any that I should buy the ticket early or can I just go up to the window and buy tickets

No advance tickets needed. Low key our aquarium is buns i would skip it. If you like planes Museum of Flight is dope.

If you're over 21 hit M Bar for dope views of the city. Make sure to hit Kerry Park!

Bump. Also going soon, could use more sight seeing and #views recommendations. Dispensaries and maybe the best ferry for views?

Last edited:
How are the womenz in the Seattle/Tacoma area? Good place for single dudes or nah?

How are the womenz in the Seattle/Tacoma area? Good place for single dudes or nah?
With all of the transplants coming over to work at Amazon and Google plus locals there are many women to be had in the Seattle area. Good nightlife scene in Cap Hill, Pioneer Square or Belltown areas.

With all of the transplants coming over to work at Amazon and Google plus locals there are many women to be had in the Seattle area. Good nightlife scene in Cap Hill, Pioneer Square or Belltown areas.

Stay in Cap Hill, Belltown & Pioneer Square are wack now

Back
Top Bottom