Trends you'd bring back/bring to the forefront if you were famous

My local asian owned hood store still has those circular racks wit alllll the colors

8)

umm you been outside lately? this is what everyone wears right now...

But theyre not in the "forefront". Like celebs/rappers dont rock wit these much nemo

If i was a "celeb" these would be to me like timbs are to dmx.

Cats do wear these down south like dickies or mid black forces tho.

Green, black, or khaki are still somewhat bubblin.

But im talmbout the red or blue no limit lookin camo etc.

Last edited:
umm you been outside lately? this is what everyone wears right now...
But theyre not in the "forefront". Like celebs/rappers dont rock wit these much nemo

If i was a "celeb" these would be to me like timbs are to dmx.

Cats do wear these down south like dickies or mid black forces tho.
son you seriously gotta go to da celeb rockin heat thread....

celebrity-feet-drake-rick-ross-powerhouse-concert-summary.jpg

drake-fail.preview.jpg

they everywhere....

I don't know, 80% of the people I see in LES, Bushwick and Williamsburg and Manhattan in general are dressing like this.

It's only when you're in areas cut off from civilization do you see people STILL rockin' baggy clothes and camo. Like Crown Heights, East New York, South Jamaica, certain areas of Da Heightz, and Southside Bronx.

Im talkin about the fatigues that are made by one brand that cost like 25 all the time.
The ones wit the little strap thingies around the waist and strings on the botton
The cobra soldier pants

I don't know, 80% of the people I see in LES, Bushwick and Williamsburg and Manhattan in general are dressing like this.

It's only when you're in areas cut off from civilization do you see people STILL rockin' baggy clothes and camo. Like Crown Heights, East New York, South Jamaica, certain areas of Da Heightz, and Southside Bronx.

Cuz u live near hipsters... News flash, ****** dont

Dress anything like this once u leave yuppie ville.

****** that get fly & got chips aint lookin like

Urban hippie cowboy.. :lol:

Im talkin about the fatigues that are made by one brand that cost like 25 all the time.
The ones wit the little strap thingies around the waist and strings on the botton
The cobra soldier pants

Homie...EVERYWHERE... Wanna know what DR Jays

Looks like these days?

:lol: everywhere... That red color included.

dkny active wear/ tommy hilfiger/nautica/polosport. chaps, vanson leather. some styles i didnt mention because they are still in style. like the the north face

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom