Trends you'd bring back/bring to the forefront if you were famous

I don't believe this guy saying he don't see people wearing cargos or camo, nomad is a known liar, everybody wearing camo these rich, poor, hipsters, hood ******, etc....

Last edited:
Does anybody still wear "fitteds" feels like I am the only one, it seems more companies are either snaps or camps
Also I just found my fossil watch from hs, about that life

Does anybody still wear "fitteds" feels like I am the only one, it seems more companies are either snaps or camps

Fitteds>>>>>

I haven't rocked a hat in years.. Everytime i go to throw one on.. I look in the mirror and I feel like I look like a 17 year old...

Will nvr cop a SnapBack tho

Im talkin about the fatigues that are made by one brand that cost like 25 all the time.
The ones wit the little strap thingies around the waist and strings on the botton
The cobra soldier pants

Official:

Fitteds will always be legit. As long as you take the stickers off and bend the brim SLIGHTLY and break it in to your dome. :pimp:

Fitteds will always be legit. As long as you take the stickers off and bend the brim SLIGHTLY and break it in to your dome. :pimp:

Bendin brims? Umm no...to each is own though.

Fitteds aint ever going anywhere so that ill cosign.

Bendin brims? Umm no...to each is own though.

Fitteds aint ever going anywhere so that ill cosign.

No sticker, flat brim just like always. Fitteds can't go out of style.

Ya'll bendin' the brim on those authentics,walkin' around lookin like Short Round.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I mean I have couple of snaps( sf giants, always represent) but I stay with a fresh fitted because I do have a bald head and my girl loves it so I don't see it as a age thing
And I never understood the sticker thing
Really wish starter would produce more jackets tho to compliment a fresh pair of bk's lol

fitted new era is all I rock.   I'm cool on the snap backs even though they have been coming out with better designs lately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom