Trey Songz Appreciation vol. not just for broads

Originally Posted by youdontknowme

I personally thought trey Day was great.

Trey is probably my fav RnB artist right now.
co-sign to the unth degree...i loved trey day.

i still play it through and through easily
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by ikari XD

i gotta make it is the best r&b album of this decade. really only going to accept confessions and get lifted as arguments.

Trey's my nig but
eyes.gif

Yea dudes always go to the extreme in appreciation threads...

then please enlighten me as to which rnb albums were one the level of the 3 i listed? you do realize this hasnt been that strong of a time for rnb right?

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

i gotta make it is the best r&b album of this decade. really only going to accept confessions and get lifted as arguments.

Trey's my nig but
eyes.gif

Yea dudes always go to the extreme in appreciation threads...

then please enlighten me as to which rnb albums were one the level of the 3 i listed? you do realize this hasnt been that strong of a time for rnb right?

Carl Thomas - Emotional('00), Let's Talk About It('04)...I could possibly throw So Much Better('07) in there too.

I Gotta Make It was alright. When it was good - it was good (Coming For You, In The Middle, I Gotta Make It, I Gotta Go, Woman's Hand) but there were someskips on there.

One of the most overrated artists on NT. His first album greatest R and B album this decade? Wylin w/ that one. Off the top of the head GO!, The Emancipationof Mimi, In My Own Words and that Raheem DeVaughn that dropped last year.

Kills the game constantly.

Nobody in the game is seeing Trey in R&B right now.

Only dude I listen to when I'm about to head out at night. Gets that swagger right for the clubs.

the trey songs - murder he wrote is what really made me like him more than i did before.. the remake of day n nite was nice and all the released songs he'sput out since then are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

It's pretty much The Dream and Trey Songz as far as R&B go.

co-sign, maybe Jeremih if he comes out with another good album....Brand New is
pimp.gif
, every girl remix
pimp.gif
.....Anticipation is on point soo far.

SEPT 1!!

Anticipation getting mad rotation lately. Same with Swagga Like Songz v2.

No tracklist for Ready has been released right?

Anticipation is straight up flames. That mixtape I guess you could call it sounds more like an album than something that was given away for free. If Readysounds anything like this then I know Trey is about to kill it. Trey has my favorite male R&B voice hands down....dude can straight sing. Yo Side of theBed def proved that to me.

Trey is my favorite R&B artist, when he mixes singing with rapping he rips it every time. Ladies Choice pts 1&2 are both FLAMES. Wonder Woman was thesong that really put me on dudes music, he spit that hot verse then came with some amazing vocals, not many can do that.

Most dudes probably feel Trey because he actually structures his lyrics like rap bars.

Dude be having multiz and @#%% in his lyrics. He could pass as a decent rapper, he just happens to sing. Drake, take notes.

Back
Top Bottom