Trinidad James said "The South runs NY" while in NYC..

Surprised at all these "THEE worst rapper" claims. Im not a TJ fan by any means but Dont be S.A.F.E had some bangers. TJ>French Montana,Soulja Boy,keef and hundreds of other "rappers" im sure.

Surprised at all these "THEE worst rapper" claims. Im not a TJ fan by any means but Dont be S.A.F.E had some bangers. TJ>French Montana,Soulja Boy,keef and hundreds of other "rappers" im sure.

#1 French doesn't belong in the ranks of soulja Boy or keef he has years worth of material that is good (And this is coming from someone who tried to find a frenchless version of Cokewave)

Love Sosa> over Trinidad career

Souljs boy and Trinidad James are actually batting for the worst title along with Lil B & Riff Raff.

The thing with french is that he takes rap srs & is still trash, all the other dudes you mentioned dont care about rap its just a meal ticket

Everything French has from 2006 up until Mac N Cheese 3 is better than anything those other rappers listed have done and will ever do, and some of it is better than your faves.

Please don't put Lil' B's producers and Riff Raff in the same sentence with Soulja Boy, Keef, and James

i just find it funny how Jamar & Star are pretty much fans of some of these guy's music, that's when you know NY as a whole is doomed. only the real heavyweights might still make noise, but the rest of those B & C List rappers are screwed.

Fam......no. 

I'd like to direct your attention to exhibit A:

Give your soul some time to digest just how terrible that was.

Nothing else need be said. 

No.

Soulja, French, and Keef all have multiple songs where thy string together an above average verse...whether based on flow or what they're actually saying. Trinidad James is THE worst rapper ever. On Don't Be SAFE the beats saved it...all of his verses were the worst verses I've ever heard. Even looking at the All Gold Everything verse it is TERRIIIBBBLLLLEEEE.

Lol yeah Trinidad is the worst.

French never was lyrical, but he just makes enjoyable music even tho Excuse My French was 95% trash (that weeknd song was dope and another one i think it was called what i want or when i want or somethin)

Soulja Boy is trash but gets respect for his grind and hustle at 16/17 . . . flipped myspace following and strong online presence into millions . . . still trash though

keef . . . also never was lyrical but had bangers at one point . . . his first album had some joints

Trinidad has never made a good song. Ever. All Gold popped off because of the novelty of the video. The song was out for 4 months before the video. It wasn't a song that had a buzz before the video a la Type of Way, Bando, Versace, etc.

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

17 pages of rustled jimmies..

Lol.

Fact of the matter is, dudes are mad cuz ..

1. What TJ said was true ..

2. ( and the most important ) That Trinidad James said it.

DA SOOOOUUUFFF GON HOLD IT DIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEE!!!

Back
Top Bottom