Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

So my mans got 300k worth of shoes in a studio apartment?
Im trying to figure out if Im impressed, or not. Never mind I know my answer to that. Are these the type of dudes keeping me from buying shoes the regular way? I bet they put in "work" for those though. With their connect that gift wrapped them a stock full of desired shoes. This is the **** that ruins it for many right here. No hate btw, dont want these at all, just my take.

@fau2015 yeah Chi was easy. I hit for a few Mens & GS sizes
IMG_20150530_202822.jpg

We all out here flexing pics of Chicago’s now? :lol:

Easy my ***.

This was the worst drop I’ve ever experienced. Couldn’t get an email to go through and the second time I had gmail setup to auto send at 11:45. There’s tons of sneakers we don’t have access too without paying stupid amounts. So why bother with a “raffle” and make people think they have a shot?

Hype needs to die down.

naaaah man! hes got the backdoor hookup!
and no blue laces

but you buy 250 fakes and sell em asap and you got yourself a house now.
at the end of the day, the shoes werent even all that cool. i just wanted them because i have missed on Chicagos

at the end of the day, the shoes werent even all that cool. i just wanted them because i have missed on Chicagos
They don't really even make any sense. Also, who TF is paying significantly more for these compared to the actual Chicagos? People have lost their minds with the sneaker thing and what is valuable and why. Anymore, I am baffled on an almost weekly basis.

So nobody got picked for the damn clothes either? I figured I’d never get the 1s but I wanted a black or white tee anyway

What’s the point of that besides trying to get Instagram clout....... 🤡 🤡 🤡

thing is, posting all those pairs basically removes any doubt they’re all fake, which to a lot of sneaker heads would take their interest in them away.

if he was sitting on that same inventory of fakes and just sold them without drawing attention to his stock, then yeah he prob could’ve gotten away with it and made big bank. Now he just looks like a clown pushing fakes. He will still sell them and make good money but I would’ve done it the other way, made more money, and not have tried for ig clout

What’s the point of that besides trying to get Instagram clout....... 🤡 🤡 🤡

thing is, posting all those pairs basically removes any doubt they’re all fake, which to a lot of sneaker heads would take their interest in them away.

if he was sitting on that same inventory of fakes and just sold them without drawing attention to his stock, then yeah he prob could’ve gotten away with it and made big bank. Now he just looks like a clown pushing fakes. He will still sell them and make good money but I would’ve done it the other way, made more money, and not have tried for ig clout
Joints either fake or smokin

*KNOCK KNOCK*

It’s the FBI!!!!
Lmao the FBI isn’t going to do anything about this. What could they do? The only enforcement that could punish him is Nike and he’s going to get away with it because he’s MJ’s son. There’s no law against him backdooring all the stock. He sold pairs for $1k a piece, that’s over $10 million to him and Trophy Room.

He would’ve earned some goodwill from the public by letting 100 or 1000 pairs go to the public so that people on social media could’ve seen that it was “fair” but he didn’t even care to do that. He won’t face any repercussions from it except from the public like you and I who will complain, but at the end of the day there’s nothing we can do about it except boycott his brand.

Lmao the FBI isn’t going to do anything about this. What could they do? The only enforcement that could punish him is Nike and he’s going to get away with it because he’s MJ’s son. There’s no law against him backdooring all the stock. He sold pairs for $1k a piece, that’s over $10 million to him and Trophy Room.

He would’ve earned some goodwill from the public by letting 100 or 1000 pairs go to the public so that people on social media could’ve seen that it was “fair” but he didn’t even care to do that. He won’t face any repercussions from it except from the public like you and I who will complain, but at the end of the day there’s nothing we can do about it except boycott his brand.
He would’ve earned 0 goodwill for doing what he was supposed to do. don’t applaud a fish for swimming.

He would’ve earned 0 goodwill for doing what he was supposed to do. don’t applaud a fish for swimming.
But it’s better than what he did which is backdoor every single pair. I’m not saying he would’ve been applauded but if he had let 100 or 1000 pairs go to the public, people could at least say “well at least I had a shot at them.” As it is right now people were trying to refresh the site to enter in the form or email for an hour. Straight up waste of people’s time.

Nothing will happen to these dudes…people have done way worse and skated.

But it’s better than what he did which is backdoor every single pair. I’m not saying he would’ve been applauded but if he had let 100 or 1000 pairs go to the public, people could at least say “well at least I had a shot at them.” As it is right now people were trying to refresh the site to enter in the form or email for an hour. Straight up waste of people’s time.
A shot at what? ~8% of the stock is nothing nowadays especially with raffle bots and normal bots would’ve ATE all of that.

This man is in 2021 and still doing EMAIL raffles, i’ve seen skate shops do better raffles than this guy. Hell skate shops for the most part give a better allocation to their consumers than this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom