True Life: I never had a King's Hawaiian Sweet Roll until last weekend...

Went into our dept fridge to get some left over Hawaiian bbq on Kings. :smokin

Almost forgot to take a pic. 2 of the 4 left... The bbq was even better today because the sauce was able to settle...

View media item 1523426

Dog Haus uses the bread on their burgers and hotdogs.

dog-haus-pasadena-ca-holy-aioli-610x407.jpg

IMG_2250-1024x768.jpg

Yeah when I go back to Cali next time I'm going to go here again.

It was pretty good and they make your burger to order :D

jamaican beef patties 
eek.gif

best thing i had when i was out in Jamaica. 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant believe how many of u guys havent tried this bread  
laugh.gif

warsh your face and stay woke, b.

i will prob get grilled for this....but i think these are over rated. everyone i know feasts on these. they are good, don't get me wrong, but they are over rated

I prepared this with fried shrimp, cheddar cheese, lettuce a little mayo and a little sweet baby rays bbq sauce. **** was crack

Are they good with wings?

Cuz I'll go get that and a bag of these instead of take out.

784922b.jpg

Bruh...

Just, bruh....

I'm not a huge bread eater, but I was about to checkout at Target and there was a King's display by the register. Said **** it, and copped a pack. It was like crack. Put some turkey, swiss, and horseradish on that joint, and it was nothing short of amazing. It was ALL about the bread.

I must be the last person on Earth who has eaten Kings, because people are like :wow: when I say I had never had it before.

Appreciated.

its a thanksgiving staple tho fam.. u tellin me ur fam never copped for thanksgiving?

their hamburger buns on a turkey burger..

hollow be the name goddamb..[emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom