True Life: I'm homeless

Once OP gives me his info he'll be the beneficiary so all the $$ will go to him and he'll be listed on the go fund me campaign.

I've been homeless when it's -5 out and feet of snow... I'm sure I could survive time in a car :lol:...

Anyone who actually gives money to this clown is an even bigger clown...
Its not like OP is begging. dude hasn't once asked for anything. I decided to make a go fund me for him on my own.

My man is living the life.m[VIDEOhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yyeLNFaXMCU]

I've been homeless when it's -5 out and feet of snow... I'm sure I could survive time in a car :lol:...

lmao damn bruh , if people wanna give the dude money allow them to do so . some people out here with generally good hearts and wanna help out , tht don't make them clowns...lowkey js kind people .

I've been homeless when it's -5 out and feet of snow... I'm sure I could survive time in a car
laugh.gif

LMAO no huh

All those youtube crap is just baloney.  Guys talking like they know how to survive.  Bullnesss.  It's a different tune in the real world with weather and mother nature.

Ironing on my suitcase sucks...so I got this mini ironing board to use. I think I have a routine figured out that keeps me busy most of the day. So far I haven't found myself sitting in my car doing nothing. I do alot of driving, but thankfully gas is crazy cheap right now, otherwise id be suffering.

View media item 1871595

Any luck finding work? You may want to consider some odd jobs until you're good. I'm sure you can hustle up off of the books, day labor or something.

Any luck finding work? You may want to consider some odd jobs until you're good. I'm sure you can hustle up off of the books, day labor or something.

ill be looking into work Monday. These charges really had me lose my confidence finding work. But im slowly beginning to regain my confidence back

ill be looking into work Monday. These charges really had me lose my confidence finding work. But im slowly beginning to regain my confidence back
I sent you the invitation to have the go fund me funds transferred to you. Let me and the thread know once you accept the invitation so they can know the go find me is legit.

Check out task rabbit bro, it's an application on your phone that lets you do jobs for people. You can do all types of things like set up a tv stand, make a delivery, go shopping for people, plumbing etc. You may find it helpful it's like an uber for people who need work..

Who the **** would lie about being homeless :lol:

same person who pretends to be a woman :rolleyes

Wut?
what you confused about?

You know you rub some folks the wrong way with your argumentative ways , some of it pure nonsense, yet when you went through your own personal **** ****** still had your back. Least you could do is extend some of that.

Can I get a gofundme so I can get a car?... I'll sleep in it overnight :nerd:...

How is a clown now? I swear I feel like I'm missing something here.

Ironing on my suitcase sucks...so I got this mini ironing board to use. I think I have a routine figured out that keeps me busy most of the day. So far I haven't found myself sitting in my car doing nothing. I do alot of driving, but thankfully gas is crazy cheap right now, otherwise id be suffering.

View media item 1871595

Sounds like you're doing alright so far, all things considered.

One day at a time fam.

You know you rub some folks the wrong way with your argumentative ways , some of it pure nonsense, yet when you went through your own personal **** ****** still had your back. Least you could do is extend some of that.

What does that have to do with not immediately believing a story teller though?

If I created a thread bashing females I'm sure people would think twice because I'm known as a feminist :smokin

Last edited:

View media item 1871595
Sell your iron board for 5$. That's 5 slices of pizza

I hope that the go fund me doesn't stay at $5

Last edited:

View media item 1871595

View media item 1871595
What size are the Lebbys op? I'll take those off your hands if they're my size for the right price. I'm sure you can use the $$.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom