True Life: I'm homeless

How come the mods have TimidTebow in here promoting fraud with his fake gofundme that OP isn't even acknowledging , yet if I post a gif with no caption, I'm getting banned from threads and being told that I'm breaking rules and all of that nonsense. :smh:

TimidTebow actually sent me a link to take over the gofundme and I did. Sorry I didnt state that in the thread but Tebow is a good dude in my eyes

TimidTebow actually sent me a link to take over the gofundme and I did. Sorry I didnt state that in the thread but Tebow is a good dude in my eyes

Lets help this man get a couple nights stay, it's bout to be a cold front out there in the next couple days

Last edited:
Nice to hear you put pride aside, fam.

We're here for you, bro.

You're going to get through this. One day & one step at a time.

I'm sure it's because no one trusts you.
I don't know why people think I'm the boogie man. Im not trying to hurt anyone, I started the go fund for op and was the first person to donate funds for op. When I get more $$ I'll donate more. I'm sorry that you thought I was a person not to trust.

Last edited:
This thread is what NT is about we help our brothers and sisters when they're down. I was helped when I was down by a NTer and I promised him that I would help someone else who's down if I have the ability to help....

Last edited:
How come the mods have TimidTebow in here promoting fraud with his fake gofundme that OP isn't even acknowledging , yet if I post a gif with no caption, I'm getting banned from threads and being told that I'm breaking rules and all of that nonsense. :smh:
Fraud??? I'm not who they say I am...

Idk if I mentioned it OP but priceline got killer deals on rooms, especially when you do it last minute. Search for the room and dates then look under the "express deals" tab. You can get a 4 star in downtown DC for $67 a night, bring your lady. They got a 3.5 star in Arlington too for $53. Check it out.

I'm offended by this post you called me a fraud. One can call me a lame, simp, troll, etc but don't call me a thief. I haven't and won't steal from anyone.

Last edited:
I never said you were a thief, but you seemed surprised no one else donated.. But until it was in Droptens name, a little bit of skepticism was warranted. It's not like Method Man set it up or someone you KNOW to be reliable. I don't think most NTers know you and felt comfortable donating.

If the whole point is to help out OP, then you've done your job. It's appreciated.

I never said you were a thief, but you seemed surprised no one else donated.. But until it was in Droptens name, a little bit of skepticism was warranted. It's not like Method Man set it up or someone you KNOW to be reliable. I don't think most NTers know you and felt comfortable donating.

If the whole point is to help out OP, then you've done your job. It's appreciated.
I didnt mean to tag you in the last post my bad.

Sorry to hear about your situation if true.

I cant contribute, way too many scams going around these days.

Advice on how to save money and anything apartment advise should be all I need

I have a job so I sho be straight

Forecast is calling for snow these next few days. My car is definitely not built for snow and I need new tires. Heavy snow is something I didnt think about, especially if im in my car and it gets covered in snow overnight. I think the best bet is to stay in a parking garage. Theres a few I can go to and stay overnight so I should be good.. I went to the library yesterday, opened an account and gave myself a tour. Wifi, bathroom and a wealth of knowledge all in one place. So Ill be spending some of my day in there. The other night is the first night I felt lonely. My lady friend usually keeps my mind occupied with textin or what ever but she was working and im sitting in the car with this blank feeling...smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom