True Life: I'm homeless

Bro go stay with your mom. Who cares what the judge says. They don't give a damn about you and they aren't the ones about to be homeless. Just don't miss your court dates etc. it's not like they got a gps tracker on you. You'll be off papers one day. Until then learn to hide what you need to from them.

MPLS is right. They will not know if you left the state. Just as long as you don't miss your court dates you will be fine.

When I was out on bail I left the state and country a few times (I knew I was going to do some time so I damn sure went on vacation :lol: )

They don't keep track of you unless is a major case man. Go stay with you family. Too cold to be in your car man. Best of luck

Last edited:
Sorry you gotta deal with this bro. Life comes at you fast some times. Definitely look into the airport. They are public entities, which mean you can go and they can't bother you. JFK has TONS of homeless people living there, some for years. It's safe and warm.

I hope your situation gets better bro. You may for to venture more south if you can. at least WV. It's warmer there and still close enough to hop back if you have a meeting or whatever.

as far as cheap food goes, try and find a camping store. you can find lots and lots of options that dont require a source of heat. and also the runner's gel edibles. This stuff won't taste the best, but you'll stay alive.

Try your best to layer your clothing. It will help with the cold.

Try and stay in positive spirits. Realize that while your current situation is rough, if you do things the right way, it doesn't have to stay that way. Clear up whatever you need to clear up and just put your head down and get on your grind. When you're at the bottom, the only way is up fam.

Planet fitness is cheaper per month (I know not the best gym) and they are 24 hours..u can do your take a shower there and then sleep in the parking lot (if permitted)
Never knew it was that cheap. Saw you can go to any club for $20. May do that so I wont have to stay at the same location all the time

Bro go stay with your mom. Who cares what the judge says. They don't give a damn about you and they aren't the ones about to be homeless. Just don't miss your court dates etc. it's not like they got a gps tracker on you. You'll be off papers one day. Until then learn to hide what you need to from them.

MPLS is right. They will not know if you left the state. Just as long as you don't miss your court dates you will be fine.

When I was out on bail I left the state and country a few times (I knew I was going to do some time so I damn sure went on vacation :lol: )

They don't keep track of you unless is a major case man. Go stay with you family. Too cold to be in your car man. Best of luck

Me not leaving has nothing to do with any restrictions. I may eventually go, but right now its not an option

This week ended too quickly. Cant believe tomorrow is Friday :smh:
I sold some things todays to get some more $$ and some bulk items off my back.

Mesh tanks, gay4pay, 30 slices ????? :lol:

Again. Thank you all for the positive words

Last edited:
Don't know if it's been covered, but a few tips from me-

-Airports usually have a parking lot for cars of people that are waiting for a plane to land. When I was homeless I'd sleep in my car here because no one cares if you're parked there and there's always a lot of parking. Not a lot of people walking by to stare at you and such. Plus the one I stayed at had a porta-potty for you to use.

-Invest in a $15 gatorade jug from sports authority, keep it with water in it at all times.

-If you have any skills like singing or musical instrument, find your nearest downtown and play away with something open for change, when you have nothing else to do. I played my guitar and sang for 2 hours in Downtown and got $30. Enough money for 2 meals in 2 hours..

-Walmart has camping packs of food, $5 freeze-dried and they're pretty filling.. just gotta find boiling water somehow, maybe a friend could let you have that.

Above all, keep your head up and know that the worst is over. Only way to go now is up. Find the drive and motivation to make strides towards success.. open the "motivation thread" on here and read through the pages before you go to bed.
For some reason I found this hilarious. Carry on.

OP, how are you gonna jerk off?

Seeing as how you're not gonna have any privacy, you can donate sperm. Get paid to do something you might not be able to do in your car, think they hook you up with magazines too. Now is not a time to participate in No Fap 2016.

If you get hungry and want to save money go somewhere for food take some bites of the food, and after u eat a good portion of the food put some of your hair in the food( if your hair is long enough). After you put your hair in the food take it back to the cash register and tell the employee you want another meal since there is hair in your food. 2 for 1 meal

Last edited:
If you get hungry and want to save money go somewhere for food take some bites of the food, and after u eat a good portion of the food put some of your hair in the food( if your hair is long enough). After you put your hair in the food take it back to the cash register and tell the employee you want another meal since there is hair in your food. 2 for 1 meal

Savage :smh:

If you have a sporting goods store that has tents try to sneak in a tent when the store is open and try to stay in the tent all night. When I was homeless I would sometimes sleep in a tent inside a local sporting goods store until one morning when the store opened an employee heard me snoring. My tent in the store was mad comfy too, I set it up nicely.

I need more details Idc if lawyer said don't talk about it

I can keep it confidential, I keep my word to serious issues with many in real life.

Good luck to you an if it gets too real I guess hit my inbox.

Back
Top Bottom