True Or False: The Air Jordan XX Stealth's Are The Last Classic Air Jordan

i disagree, the white/black/red XX1's were the last great classic jordans to me
smile.gif
imo

Originally Posted by CYNIXMUSIC

xx3>xx

true.

........but like always all the bang wagon jumpers will jump on just before release.......

or uh.........have that sudden change of heart when the "official" pics release....................same as always.............

yawn..........

so just watch everyone who qoutes me change there mind later............................

You haven't even touched the XX3s or seen in person....

"MastaAce718"........um yeah......but i do have eyes. i have a funny feeling that there not made of plastic....so uh. i think.....(based on pics)that its safe to say IMO that the 23's will be a serious shoe. and a classic. and the 20's were not THAT great in the first place........but they werepretty tight though....and i owned did own the 20's soooooo.................im pretty damn sure the 23's are no joke...............buyin jays since92'.............and the pics for the 23's are also pretty detailed.........dont u think?

the 23's are sooooooooooooo much more RAW than the 20's its not even worth the debate. the THEME of the 20's was priceless though. i loved that.

MastaAce718----------------------also. no one else has held or worn the shoe yet either..............so why dont u quote all them who say the 20's areBETTER then? ....how do they know?

The entire 20 line was the last Jordan to get me hyped after that down hill and before the 20's the last nice pair of Jay's was the XVII

The Black XX's, the Black XXIII's, the Black XXII's and the red suede XXI's are all tied to me. And they are all nice. I own all except theXXIII's and I highly doubt that they will be a dissapointment.

umm imo, the overall look of the XX are just better than the red suede XXI..performance wise, i would have to go with the XXI's

imo the stealth xx was the last classic jordan. i didnt like the xxi's at all and thought they were pretty weak. xxiis were nice, but not nearly on classicstatus. maybe one of the xx3s can show us something

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Originally Posted by TheGift23

False. QS XX's > Stealth XX's.

Exactly.

And to add my input, Red Suede XX1 > Stealth XX

Peace
I kinda agree with you. I love the Red Suede XXIs. They're simply beautiful and comfortable. I really like my Stealth XXs too though. Mine are DS.It's so close to being equal for me. But I'm definitely putting the Steath XX over the Quickstrike XX (hot but not better than the Stealth. And yes theStealth XX3s are hot too.

False. All jordans are classic dude. They're ALL sought after by one group of people oranother. Whether or not this person or that person may like a specific jordan sig, the brand in itself is classic. Ask any true JB supporter.

I can't stop looking at my Titaniums though but yeah I can't really say they aren't classic but I'm diggin the XX3!!!

def true. red suede 21's are close IMO, but stealth 20's def take it.

Stealth XX's are dope as hell, but the red suede XXI is just too beautiful to be true
pimp.gif
It will be a tie between the XX & the XXIII, although after purchasing theXXIII I strongly think the XXIII will be the winner
pimp.gif

The last Jordan's I got were XIX's...I don't like any after then. Just my 2 pennies.

Back
Top Bottom