True Or False: The Air Jordan XX Stealth's Are The Last Classic Air Jordan

Not including the black 23's I would say its either these or the blk/red 16's. I regret dogging them thats for sure

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Classic as far as Patent Leather goes? Maybe... Last Classic they will ever have.... [Clive Davis] Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit[Clive Davis] You have no clue

i feel u on the patent leather because nothing can beat the XI mids, which is probably the best jordan IMO with or without yellowing, but they wereclassics before the XVI's. the XVI's were just the last jordans to join the classic list. the XVII's came close with the white/red pair i think. imstill lookin for a fresh pair.

Damn This Thread
I Bet You This Made People Go Out And Buy Them All
smh.gif
mad.gif

the XX was hot. took me while though. i didnt like them immediately. it was the last awe inspiring Jordan. until now. XXIII. I was in awe at first sight. cantwait for the blk/red.

Great Jordan, yes. Last classic one no way. Nodody knows what's coming in the future. Anyways here is my pair before I sold them because they were toosmall.

I always looked the appearance of the air jordan xx signature shoe however i kind of wish that it could have been made to look smoother as far as the strapsand everything imo because the straps sometimes look corny to me. It is still a very nice jordan shoe, everytime i look at the air jordan 23 model it remindsme of where the air jordan xx left off. The 23s to me are the real 21s if you get what i am saying.

Back
Top Bottom